dearie, just a request for you since you're real fan of JW & Uee

together...do you mind giving me a hint of where JW & Uee will be

together in the BTS? *sobs* sorry dear I just feel like I'm hunting or

something and I don't see JW & Uee together..just seeing her talking

and/or him talking without seeing them together...in BM BTS it was

direct...JW & SY just did whatever in their BTS right there and

then. OB BTS is so different. Will it bother you if you have to watch

both of them again? I mean I wouldn't if that was JW & SY, but I'm

not a fan of Uee..hic hic...so it'll be hard to go through those clips.

What you think? Please feel free to just decline my request as well.

-edit-

Nevermind, I realized the ones with 1mins ish are the ones with him and her talking. Thanks. :)

@sunshine4ever The BTS are different for OB fr tat of BM bcoz OB is a family drama afterall and hence the BTS include those with the other characters in the OB family. I will view the vids ago when time permits tonite and edit my post.

Guest sunshine4ever

@ctfrsgp, please don't worry about it...I just realized that only the ones with 5 mins have a lot of other people. I think this is even better than BM because they have these two talking. Do you by any chance know if Softy translate their conversations? Look like juicy conversations to me but I have no idea what both of them were talking about. I wish BM BTS were like these where I can hear JW & SY talking. By the way, one of the BTSs has him drinking at the spa place, do you know what episode it is in? I want to watch the actual scene. It looks interesting. :D This is the scene I was talking about

I don’t think Joo Won called Uee a fox. They

just forced him to choose and he chose Se Yeon. Period. And then he talked only

about Se Yeon and explained why he loves such type of girls. I think all that conversation

already had nothing to do with Uee. It’s just his thoughts about girls, he was

talking about it in another interview too, where there are not any mentions

about Uee.

He just loves bears. It does not mean Uee = fox

:-)

@stearly @sunshine4ever yes, of course cutie did not call Uie a fox. If u noticed my earlier post was sort of truncated in the following sentence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....... Hence, I felt uncomfortable and a bit upset when I first read tat interview piece coz cutie is not one who will talk bad abt anyone even if he does not like.him/her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry if tis causes any misunderstanding. I was doing grocery shopping at the supermarket when typing tat post. Was distracted

:D

@stearly @sunshine4ever Jus to add on... I fully believe tat Uie is actually a very sweet good girl off -screen as seen in the OB BTS vids. Unfortunately her image as a member of AS gives most pple a diff impression of her. U might know tat Uie can be considered to hav come fr a respectable family as her father is the head coach of a professional baseball team in korea. Actually in one of the vids I posted jus now mentioned abt this and there is a brief sneak of how her dad looks like.

http://www.soompi.com/2012/08/28/after-schools-uee-cheers-on-nexen-heroes-and-her-dad-in-selca-on-me2day/

mrdimples said:

Joo Won and his Ladies (sadly none belong to him)

I would have just said Joo Won and his Female Co-stars(didn't include Eugene since she' married). It was he who gave away his feelings about them. 

After translating quite a number of interviews, I think I am beginning to understand more about Joo Won and his take on relationships. I had been wondering all along since the start of Ojakgyo Brothers about Joo Won and Uee. Recently, I have this nagging thought at the back of mind about what happened between them. I will have to sort it out further. 

@mrdimples: Ah, when he compared Uee with a Fox, I was thinking... why? Coz a fox... it's not really a huggable animal and they have distinct characteristics. Oh well, you just sort it out dear, no news about them being together right and Joo Won always saying that he is not dating or in a relationship right now. Maybe he should go to a blind date like his bro charrie in OB, lol.

@coolreborn Cutie did not mention Uie's name at all when he was talking abt the fox-bear thingy. He only said JSY reminds him of a bear due to her personality ;;) i think he treats JSY like a kid sister fr the way they interacted off-screen... Tatz the feeling i get fr watching all the BM BTS.

ctfrsgp said: @stearly @sunshine4ever Jus to add on... I fully believe tat Uie is actually a very sweet good girl off -screen as seen in the OB BTS vids. Unfortunately her image as a member of AS gives most pple a diff impression of her. U might know tat Uie can be considered to hav come fr a respectable family as her father is the head coach of a professional baseball team in korea. Actually in one of the vids I posted jus now mentioned abt this and there is a brief sneak of how her dad looks like.

@crimsonskyx wow.. How do u manage your time to be able to watch all tat dramas? Dun u need to go to sch or work?

Yes, tatz kim jong min fr 1n2d making a cameo appearance in ep1 of My Daughter Seo Young. I watch this becoz of Park Hye Jin. His acting was good in Famous Chil Princesses and Like Land & Sky.

TTBY ended really abruptly so i suspect maybe otz bcoz of the lousy ratings since it started. So to cut their losses they probably decided to end it quickly. I watched bcoz of kwang-hee but he totally disappeared in the last 2 eps. Now I'm following the new season of WGM bcoz the 2 younger pairs (kwang-hee and lee joon with their wifeys) r so ridiculously funny.

Guest crimsonskyx

ctfrsgp said: @crimsonskyx wow.. How do u manage your time to be able to watch all tat dramas? Dun u need to go to sch or work?

Yes, tatz kim jong min fr 1n2d making a cameo appearance in ep1 of My Daughter Seo Young. I watch this becoz of Park Hye Jin. His acting was good in Famous Chil Princesses and Like Land & Sky.

TTBY ended really abruptly so i suspect maybe otz bcoz of the lousy ratings since it started. So to cut their losses they probably decided to end it quickly. I watched bcoz of kwang-hee but he totally disappeared in the last 2 eps. Now I'm following the new season of WGM bcoz the 2 younger pairs (kwang-hee and lee joon with their wifeys) r so ridiculously funny.

Joowon looks younger in today's 1N2D episode.

And did they say he had a pointy head during the head game? They also didn't show the "butt"-ing game between Sikyung and Joowon. Wonder how our cutie shaked his bootie... ? Hmmm...