[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lennycsn

120825 WGM TeukSora Pollaroid Selca

by 2teuk from twitter

I'm confused how to insert photos

#:-S #:-S

thank you my dear. This will be my fav pic now. They look so close and intimate.

btw, today's episode is a hot topic. DC fans noticed their intimacy despite yet another short time slot. I personally feel disappointed when pasta scene and market scene are not shown. And i also believe that there are some water park scenes were cruelly cut off too. Overall, it is DC who brought the wgm prog to life,im satisfied for now.

Guest AnneDee07

k_craze said: Who is melting From their sweetness?

More evidence to support my delusion, nail painting is just so couple thing, LT even put his feet on sora lap, if u r not comfortable, u will just put yr feet on the bench.

how about when LT asked the kids to chase SR n splashed on her and one kid actually splashed into her eyes n he came to apologise, did anyone notice his hand almost touching her waist with the hugging action n stop. When he princess carried Sora, the tight hug n when he threw her into the water and grabbed her up, another near hug. The scene in camping car, though I can't understand a single word, but can see LOVE. I want sub!!!

Guest Sammya

@Lennycsn  Thank you ^ ^
@Marrsq Olá ! ^^ Thank you ^ ^
Eager for the episode today! Wait for the torrent finishes.  T-T

First of all, when I watched this episode live streaming, I am a little bit disappointed because of the short episode, but after watching this lovely couple again, I realize that there are alot of so intimacy here, so natural. Not like other couple in WGM, day by day they became like husband and wife relationship, but not with our DC. Their relationship, their skinship, are not like husband and wife, but more like GF and BF. They acted like a newly dating couple, not newly weeding couple. That made me wondering and thinking, maybe MBC PD and staff also realize about it, that's why they cut a lot of scene when they were together. The staff also can feel that love is in the air, so to keep the show going well and made a lot of people curious they keep their part short... This is only my thought. I also see the panel MC reaction in this couple, they are like speechless to see how intimate our DC, so I thought they also 100% realize that love is really in the air...

Guest AnneDee07

i'm having hard time to understand what they were saying but i can't help laughing at all time. funny but yet so sweet. match made in heaven. they really clicks.

Guest pinnavinna

i planned to download it when the subbed is out. but after reading all the comments here, got me tempted. then i download it without a sub. well since love is universal language..the love that our DC spread in this episode, is enough to keep me smiling :)

Just by watching the raw parts are enough to make me smile over the weekend. Even though i dont understand korean, their body language shows a lot.

@pinnavinna: love indeed is a universal language.

Just by looking at DC being comfortable with each other makes me really happy.

Guest felv1329

pinnavinna said: i planned to download it when the subbed is out. but after reading all the comments here, got me tempted. then i download it without a sub. well since love is universal language..the love that our DC spread in this episode, is enough to keep me smiling :)

Guest meikatoLiz

LIKE! LIKE! LIKE!CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!OTTOKE! OTTOKE! OTTOKE!
*SCREAM*FAINT*DIE*
HeheheHai everyone, its been a long time hereMissing all of you FDs
Just want to share my 5cent ramble, today eps is..Totally cute and no more awkward in skin-ship, look so nature touching here and there *giggle*Finger-mountain-climbing , sole-on-sole-tickle , his-feet-on-her-lap , his-hand-on her-stomach, hugging8one more time faint8hehehe:D
Since the chinese sub already out,Can I request to FDs who understand Chinese a small wish?May you translated briefly what exactly they talk about?Please Please;;)