[Drama 2012] Ghost 유령

Admin

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jolie_coeur

Really a good dramai want to download that scary music used especially to threaten the victims and when the gost appears hehehe

Guest miyu_07

this is not good..
Ghost has a good ratings in korea but why the other two dramas on weds slots always have
live recaps and only ghost doesn't have any at all..

Guest nacho_cheese

SJS...I luff YOU :x :\">
Omo...SJS and LYH's chemistry is getting heated up! I want to see more romance :((
SJS's glares def a swoonworthy!

i love how this drama is so intricate and full of details ! always keeps me on my toes! I really like how each character is not set to be 'good ' or 'bad' theres always a grey area in between. For example, I branded 'mad cow' as a bad guy, but logically thinking , he's just doing what he's supposed to be doing (although perhaps taking things a bit too personal). And personally, I do not want him to win!!! He always seems to be standing back up after he gets hit and this time he's right behind woo hyun, ready to take a bite any minute. I think he should be named mad  dog....

Guest jordi

FULL RATINGS
8th episode
AGBNationwide: 11,2% (+0,4%) - 2nd in this ranking in slot 21:55-23:10Seoul: 12,6% (+0,8%) - 2nd
TNSNationwide: 14,1% (+1,4%) - 2ndSeoul: 17,0% (+2,1%) - 1st place!

KBS2 Bridal Mask leads - AGB: 15,5% / 16,3% ; TNS: 15,4% / 15,0%MBC I Do, I Do - AGB: 8,9% / 10,6% ; TNS: 8,6% / 10,2%

Guest purpledrama

'Ghost' MBLAQ G.O's Honesty in Trying Hard

4078-gio-ghost.jpg

Actor Kwon Hae Hyo gave back positive feedbacks about his co-actor MBLAQ member G.O. 

The two are currently working together in the production of SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama 'Ghost', as team members of the cyber crime lab. Kwon Hae Hyo plays detective Han Young Suk, and G.O plays detective Lee Tae Gyun.

G.O is attempting his first acting career through 'Ghost' but unbelievably is able to act naturally and comfortably that the viewers' reaction towards him is very positive. 

Kwon Jae Hyo stated "G.O has very good foundations. As an idol star he shows integrity in his work, endurance no matter how hard the work is and the willingness to learn." G.O also stated "Because I am the youngest in the cast, everyone is very nice and thoughtful but Kwon Hae Hyo gives me even more help in a lot of things." 

According the production staff, G.O asks a lot of the actors/actresses for help in what he should do in certain scenes and is seen practicing his acting around the sets a lot. The production staff also mentioned seeing G.O practice this hard motivates the staff to work harder to produce better scenes and a better drama as a whole.

source: koreaportal.com

I THINK HE IS CUTE AND FUNNY :) I LIKE HIS CHARACTER.......

Guest purpledrama

'Ghost' Lee Yeon Hee Jealous of So Ji Sub's Kiss4084-ghost-lee-yeon-hee-gets-jealous-of-

Yoo Kang Mi (played by Lee Yeon Hee) appears to be jealous when it comes to Park Ki Young (played by So Ji Sub)'s love life.

On the latest episode of SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Ghost', the two characters begin investigating whether Kim Woo Hyun is behind the murder of Shin Hyo Jung.

Lee Yeon Hee's character betrays her emotions when So Ji Sub lies to her that he kissed murder suspect Koo Yeon Joo (played Yoon Ji Hye), becoming sensitive and wearing a strange expression on her face. She asks him whether he really kissed her, and So Ji Sub replies, "Why? Am I not allowed to kiss her?", drawing the jealousy out of Lee Yeon Hee.

Meanwhile, the episode also features the two arresting the 'legendary answer sheet' killer, a student who killed a fellow scholarship candidate at Yoo Kang Mi's old high school

source: koreaportal.com

ahhh i don't care if we just have this kind of scenes Loving the drama. :)

The chief that is suspecting WH in the death of the man from the video , is it just me or is his reason a little flimsy. His only reason for suspecting WH is that he found his business card in the dead man's house and WH was in the vicinity of the resort he died at. The man had a stack of business cards and he left all those behind what if someone on another card was also at the scene. The place is a resort so I'm sure a number of people could have been there. I have business cards that I not only don't know the people I don't know how I got the card. People hand those cards out like they are candy, and sometimes other people give you cards of someone else.
Mad Cow is after WH because WH made him a suspect in a crime and he has been angry ever since, he has no reason other then he doesn't like WH to be investigating him. Also MC promotion to be over the cyber unit makes no sense, he knows squat about computer let along what constitutes a cyber crime. Like now his staff is off doing what ever and he hasn't a clue, not only that he has no interest in what they are doing.
OK I will stop whining now.
Today was a good one, I kind of agreed with the murder suspect do they really have a case for murder, all she did was promise them the legendary answer sheet, and to get the password to open the file you had to follow the step's she laid out.Because the window frame had some oil on it which made their hands slip thus they fell to their death, but they had no proof that she oiled the window, for smart kids wasn't this a dumb move. Self preservation is the strongest instinct man has and would you really risk your life hanging out the window trying to get a scrap of paper, or would you try to reach it another way. However the murder's planning was outstanding.
It's almost as if Phantom is purposely leading WH to come where he wants him, I'm willing to bet MC will show up at the same place and see WH leaving the cottage. If Van shoes don't ditch that bug I'm going to smack MC if I ever run into him. That hitting the redail button was to make MC look smart. which they should I think the dialouge for the detectives needs some work. They don't come off as smart and sharp as the cyber team.
This is why SJS is the man, when he is doing his cyber speil he really sounds like he knows what he talking about, but the detectives always seem a little light and not quite as believable. MC is suppose to be a smart detective as well so they need to work harder so he comes off that way.

I loooooooooove episode 8 DAEBAK!!! seriously i was so nervous with the school case and the ending of the episode was amazing!!! i wonder what will happen next, can`t wait for the next episodebtw SJS was too cute in this epi, love the hacking, the text and video messaje and the kiss thing CUTE!!! love SJS :x 

Today was a good one, I kind of agreed with the murder suspect do they really have a case for murder, all she did was promise them the legendary answer sheet, and to get the password to open the file you had to follow the step's she laid out.Because the window frame had some oil on it which made their hands slip thus they fell to their death, but they had no proof that she oiled the window, for smart kids wasn't this a dumb move.
@IBELIS here i kind of disagree with you, maybe when the first one comited suicide she could use it as a excuse, but the second time she knew the consecuences of what she did... she was trying to kill them no doubt
@jordi thanks for the ratings!!! good news :)>-
@7lotus i think that's the version they use for the phantom of the opera

WHOA, all I have to say is intense episode! So much coincidence's will be made when everyone gathers at 'number 15' and seriously, I was hoping mr. vans would catch on and ditch the bug, but it doesn't seem like it. hope it will be found out and put MC in a tough position. (honestly, I wanna see him in some trouble, I don't really like his character)
It's funny how everyone's in there little groups all investigating each other. We have Hyun Min and his crew---> Hyun Woo and Kang Mi <---- MC and crew 
I'm liking how fast paced this show is =] 

Guest jasmine_korea

Hey guys !!
i've been googling nonstop but can't find anywhere that has the subtitles apart from the video...does any of you know where i could find them ??

Archived