[Drama 2012] Ghost 유령

Admin

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mastermei_

I personally think that Mad Cow is a good policeman, although he does get on my nerves with him being so insisting that KY is pretending to be WH or that WH is hades. But I really hope that he will side with KY/WH and KM. They can't possibly do anything with everyone against them and everyone suspecting WH.
& with KY/WH I really think he should sit down with KM and learn all about the real WH's life. He doesn't seem to know anything about him and I don't blame him since he hasn't been in contact with him for a long time but when KM was trying to teach him all about WH's life (I forgot what episode that is) he should have payed more attention. He will be in serious trouble and will make it more obvious for those people against him that he isn't the real WH. 

I want more romance in this drama! I already felt bad enough that the real WH is dead and the fact that we learn that he liked KM as well T_T I bet it will be hard for KY if he falls for KM, he wouldn't know if KM really liked him for who he actually is or because he now looks like WH. Hopefully this drama will have a happy ending for our main characters :)

I'm so hooked onto this drama, it's killing me having to wait this long for the next episode >.<" 

Guest cheroot

@antoniaclames  hello chingu, mel here...   :-h
just dropping by to say that i personally think KWH is alive.... (just a hunch) :D

this hacker drama, is very interesting hahahaha, love the scene when KY used HD virus in the power plant
hope mad cow can work together with KY/WH and KM though, he was quite smart, but don't know if he was part of the conspiracy

But WH knows who killed her.. he knows who the Phantom is.. cos when he opened the door, he was wearing the watch and yet WH didn't arrest him or do anything about it.

I doubt WH is alive.. every time they how the explosion, looks like the fire went through him.. I don't think anyone can survive that.

I wonder how WH got involved in the first place.. and lose his original intent to be a Good Cop!

Guest flipz

I'm feeling the Mad Cow is going to end up joining their side eventually. He's going to realize that KY is doing nothing but good in the police force and will back him up the next time his identity is in crisis. MC is a very good cop that is just too attached to the SJ case. He'll realize that there is something bigger at stake.

I think WY was involved with Phantom because of his family. Maybe because of his dad, because KY remembered his father differently than the state that he is now. Not sure yet, pretty early to make a theory of one of the biggest aspects of the story.

I think Mad Cow is going to go along with KY/WH's plan to find out who Phantom is but I don't think he is going to join their side in the way you're describing it. Mad Cow is a good cop so he probably won't let anyone slip his radar regardless of how good of an act they are trying to do. My guess is once he finds out he will help them catch Phantom but will keep an eye on KY/WH because at the end of the day he is still a criminal and he will eventually put him in jail (unless something awful or extraordinary happens). 

I agree. Mad Cow will put him in jail as Hades being a Hacker has breached the laws. No matter what good intention he has now, he still broke the law before.

I don't think it will end with him going to jail. I'm sure Phantom will try to kill him.. maybe KY/WH will get a his original face back and Hades lives and helping the Cops in the background... that will be good.

Guest flipz

@ endeavor.

I think Mad Cow is going to go along with KY/WH's plan to find out who Phantom is but I don't think he is going to join their side in the way you're describing it. Mad Cow is a good cop so he probably won't let anyone slip his radar regardless of how good of an act they are trying to do. My guess is once he finds out he will help them catch Phantom but will keep an eye on KY/WH because at the end of the day he is still a criminal and he will eventually put him in jail (unless something awful or extraordinary happens). 

Guest k_craze

I found lee yun hee in eps 1 is lack of facial expression. She almost made same expression. But in eps 2 i find her starting to improve.

Maybe because she is too beautiful to be a cop.., and her perfect skin is kinda distracting...lol...,but i hope she develop strong appearance for her character in the next episodes.

I'm glad I am not the only one who felt this. I love SJS and followed every drama he is in, cause he is such a good actor. The first 2 ep are fine cause there are lots of scenes btw SJS and Daniel Choi and theirs are fine acting, however, from ep 3, I winced whenever I saw any scenes by Lee Yun Hee.  She not only has 1 expression for every feeling, she is supposed to portray a role of a cop, whether you are in the cyber team or not, a cop is a cop who went through same training.  Look at her when she ran for her life or running after the crook, I would have caught up with her with that kind of speed.  Maybe she has to maintain her pretty girl image that she has to run more daintily. Her acting is just so wooden.

I wonder how she graduate from acting school - sorry I know nothing of her except that she looks like Ha Jimin, I can't even finished watching Paradise Ranch because of her.

Even the reporter acts better than her and those dead women.First time in my life I can't get past ep 4 for SJS's drama.

Guest choliese

just started watching this drama & i'm so HOOKED  8->feel like it reflects current reality.
so ji sub & lee yeon hee makes a good team!

it's the preview of Ep07

as SBS delete most of uploads related to dramas @youtube because of copyright , I uploaded @mediafire

http://www.mediafire.com/?ppipitdms09yzc3

2V4D9.jpg

Credit: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=phantom&no=5235&page=1&bbs

Archived