Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Yeah, please let me know! And wow finally! Baker King in Vietnam next week! Is it in a local channel or paid service???? I am just curious, Vietnam is a communist country right? So it's ok to show Korean dramas in there or they limit the drama's they import?

Guest ysy94

maybe I'll finish download tonight and will let you know

It's paid service, 90% urban family use cable chanel or digital chanel

but Baker king will be broadcast in teenage chanal which specialize for korean drama

although Vietnam is a communist country but it's not like China, Vietnam can use utube, facebook, tumblr, blogspot... we broadcast japanese dramas since 1980s, and korean dramas since 1990s, but, recent year, we descrease broadcast korean drama and increase broadcast other country drama such as american drama

Guest ysy94

ok, I finished download

here's YSY part file name: 100122 지붕뚫고 하이킥 스페셜 어른들은 모르는 이야기

here's 2 couples part file name: 100101 지붕뚫고 하이킥 스페셜 하이킥의 연인들    ;    100204 지붕뚫고 하이킥 스페셜 하이킥을 말하다 4탄

I dont see it has New Year part which YSY is the MC, if you want I can uploade it for you, HD version, but you need to wait cause I'm quite busy now

Guest ysy94
Guest ysy94

I wait for your post everyday for YSY news, are you busy now?

Waiting for him really torturing me :)

do you finish download HK2 Special?

btw, was your utube chanel blocked? So pity, I cant watch your upload any more :(

be careful with MBC

you can see YSY cried during the clip, poor him :(

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=VCNUQJktbMM

and siyoon cute in Dukin' donut CF ^^

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=x-_qh3uTVNU

I wait for your post everyday for YSY news, are you busy now?

Waiting for him really torturing me :)

do you finish download HK2 Special?

btw, was your utube chanel blocked? So pity, I cant watch your upload any more :(

be careful with MBC

you can see YSY cried during the clip, poor him :(

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=VCNUQJktbMM

and siyoon cute in Dukin' donut CF ^^

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=x-_qh3uTVNU

In the video, have you seen the boy that Siyoon carried? I think he is suppose to play the child of Tak Goo and Misun but according to Joo Won in an interview, he feel sorry for the child because the scene was cut out...

Guest ysy94

yeah, I see, the last scene, because of restrict time

the disappointion in BK is KTG still cant love Misun at the end and

about your utube accout, my friend said if your accout links with gmail, you can login Gmail, answer some questions, promise not to violent again and delete all violent video or you can ask google for more details

it's very sad if you lose all the video from Okinawa

Siyoon is such a cry baby, he is so cute and adorable! I wanna hug him and wipe his tears!!!

Yeah, it will take me some time again to upload my Okinawa DVD's or they my account will be blocked again if I do so.... The 3 violations I received came from MBC related materials ...

Guest ysy94

:) every girl wanna hug him and wipe his tears :)

I'll wait to see who is that lucky girl

dont ever let 3 violent vid at the same time, if utube said your vid block world wide, you should delete it

Guest ysy94

I do not compress this video, I just cut unesscessery scene then rip it to smaller part to upload (free)

I prefer to recode DVD video file to MKV file, then 4gb dvd reduces to <1gb only but still keep the quality

many forum show you how to do it, 

just ask google how to recode DVD to MKV file and compress MKV file, if you do well, even the quality will be better than original

btw, I suggest you use Media Player Classic - Home Cinema to watch movie (it's free), it can make bad quality movie become good movie

Guest ysy94

Ok... I'll probably split the video into segments then upload... I'll just remoce the interviews when he was just sitting since we cannot understand the langauge

I'm waiting ^^

are you the one who upload this article :D