[INFO] 10th Annual Korean Music Festival [How was the show?]

Guest YuffieK

I have a question regarding section D and E seats. I know that entire section is filled with benches, but when you buy tickets for it, are you given a specific row to sit in? Or do you just sit which ever row you want to? Someone online said that I should get there early (if I buy section D/E tickets) so I can get the best view, but I'm not too sure what they meant. 

If you guys could help me out, that would be great! Thank you for reading!

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilkay45

I have a question regarding section D and E seats. I know that entire section is filled with benches, but when you buy tickets for it, are you given a specific row to sit in? Or do you just sit which ever row you want to? Someone online said that I should get there early (if I buy section D/E tickets) so I can get the best view, but I'm not too sure what they meant. 

If you guys could help me out, that would be great! Thank you for reading!

I sat in section D in 2010 and 2011. They pick the seat for you. So yes get the tickets early because when i got it on the first day it was row 7 already. And being in the first 10 rows does a make difference from the further ones.

Guest lilkay45

@ lilkay45: Thank you for your reply! I hope I get a good row then :) What rows did you sit in during KMF last year and 2010?

I sat in row 7 both years. And i think im going to get the same section again too. Good look with yours! :D

Guest Lussuria

I went last year for the first time and it was honestly such an amazing experience, I can't wait to go again this year!

Hmmm, I'm hoping to score some ramp seats or a ramp box! But if not, I'll settle with bench D & E, since it's what I got last time, and the view was fine ^^

Anybody else flying in from Puerto Rico for this?

Guest AceFondu

I went last year for the first time and it was honestly such an amazing experience, I can't wait to go again this year!

Hmmm, I'm hoping to score some ramp seats or a ramp box! But if not, I'll settle with bench D & E, since it's what I got last time, and the view was fine ^^

Anybody else flying in from Puerto Rico for this?

Hi, Kinda to help you out, here is a picture I took last year from the Ramp Seats Row 1 seat 1 (Closest Ramp seat) to help you choose seats.

SAM_0650.jpg

Its a very very good view for the right price, but what i didn't like what it was the side :sweatingbullets:

Also, the artists don't really look to the side that much from what i've seen but you can tell who's who, and can see their faces almost clearly. I recommend this seat if its your first or second time going and want closer seats than before.

Guest starbuck2658

Anyone buying Garden Box seats this Saturday??? With Garden Box seats you need 4 people to even purchase these seats but there is only two of us! Send me msg if interested....

Guest heartstrings

I can't believe that there's only 4 more days left until the day tickets are up for sale. I'm prepping myself to be one of those camping out.. The thing is, I'm going there solo and I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up and wait in line together. sweatingbullets.gif It just sucks having to go at this alone, heh.. (I'm really nice, I swear!) I also hope my car won't get towed away in the process! vicx.gif Please PM!

On another note, I'm really crossing my fingers for Block B or MBLAQ... Or both!! I don't want to hold my breath for Big Bang (although that would be uh-mayyyzzing!!!) in case of any schedule conflicts or something like that. Either way, regardless of which artists come, I'm super stoked for this concert!!! Even more excited for this than Christmas :lol:

I just checked ticket.koreatimes.com and they have the tickets up! Its not for sale yet but all the tickets are up early this year. My heart dropped when I signed in earlier and saw all the tickets up because I thought it was a glitch and that they accidentally posted up the tickets early but you can't buy it yet. 

This is my 5th year going and this is my first year seeing them so prepared with the website. 

I just had to screen cap it.

hb12.png

Guest YuffieK

I just checked ticket.koreatimes.com and they have the tickets up! Its not for sale yet but all the tickets are up early this year. My heart dropped when I signed in earlier and saw all the tickets up because I thought it was a glitch and that they accidentally posted up the tickets early but you can't buy it yet. 

This is my 5th year going and this is my first year seeing them so prepared with the website. 

I just had to screen cap it.

*quoted image*

Whoa!! As soon as I saw that I almost had a heart attack!!! XD Wow, they are super on top of things this year! Go K-times!

They also update their facebook with a new seating chart confirming the prices! Heres a link: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150524204473396&set=a.381056363395.160179.256135853395&type=1&theater

I will also update the seating chart on the first page! :3 ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!!!

Guest AceFondu

Anyone guess who those pictures are in koreanmusicfestival.com

They look like a 5 member girl group and a 6 member guy group, also 2 solo singers.. OMG IM EXCITED LMAO!!

I remember they showed us some of the people who was going in 2009 before the tickets starting selling

6 member guy group... all i can think of is b2st boyfriend teentop, and supernova? lol

Guest AceFondu

^

WTH, Lol it was there like 10 minutes ago i swear.. Haha I guess they changed it again? it let us change slides but now i guess they wont let us anymore

Guest x_lailaibaybee

^ I think I know what you were talking about. I checked the website last night & it was the silhouettes of the artists? But when I looked at it closely it was just the silhouettes of the artists from last year in 2011. :/

Guest AceFondu

^

Actually i know what your talking about but that wasnt it, they changed the silhouettes today to a pinkish orange color with different artists because i remember the artists silhouettes from last year and i also saw it last night too. and then i guess changed it so you cant see it anymore. They were different from last years. I was looking at it and the 6 member guy group really looked like an idol cause of the hairstyle. His hair was like up where the bangs are, sorta like a fohawk. Also, that 5 member girl group , one girl was sitting in a chair legs crossed... I dont know who they are but i saw it xD. Also, one of the solo singers showed a guy with that tied up hair in the back, looked kinda old but still cool xD. Damn nows the time i shoulda have tooken a screenshot.. haha.

Again it wasnt last years. They changed it for about only a couple minutes and it showed 4 but then i guess they took it out :(

Edit: Omg i sound so crazy right now... Maybe its just because its getting nearer and nearer and im getting excited :lol:

Guest EternalELF

^

Actually i know what your talking about but that wasnt it, they changed the silhouettes today to a pinkish orange color with different artists because i remember the artists silhouettes from last year and i also saw it last night too. and then i guess changed it so you cant see it anymore. They were different from last years. I was looking at it and the 6 member guy group really looked like an idol cause of the hairstyle. His hair was like up where the bangs are, sorta like a fohawk. Also, that 5 member girl group , one girl was sitting in a chair legs crossed... I dont know who they are but i saw it xD. Also, one of the solo singers showed a guy with that tied up hair in the back, looked kinda old but still cool xD. Damn nows the time i shoulda have tooken a screenshot.. haha.

Again it wasnt last years. They changed it for about only a couple minutes and it showed 4 but then i guess they took it out :(

Edit: Omg i sound so crazy right now... Maybe its just because its getting nearer and nearer and im getting excited :lol:

Are you sure you didn't mistake those silhouettes for 2010 artists? 6 member boy group could be beast or 2pm and 5 member girl group Kara and wonder girls?

Guest AceFondu

Are you sure you didn't mistake those silhouettes for 2010 artists? 6 member boy group could be beast or 2pm and 5 member girl group Kara and wonder girls?

Wait a minute.... you can be on to something.. I think your right! LOL

Maybe haha... I think this will put me at ease for now. Thanks ^_^

Guest EunSeob24

I know they said that the tickets are gonna be on sale on Saturday Jan. 21st 10:00 am PST.

but today i logged into the Koreatimes ticket website. And like most of the tickets were sold out!! I don't know if this was the last years or is it accidentally already out on sale.

I'm hoping it's a mistake and that these tickets were from 2011 not 2012. Becuz I've been saving up for pool circle seats for quite a while!

Guest AceFondu

I know they said that the tickets are gonna be on sale on Saturday Jan. 21st 10:00 am PST.

but today i logged into the Koreatimes ticket website. And like most of the tickets were sold out!! I don't know if this was the last years or is it accidentally already out on sale.

I'm hoping it's a mistake and that these tickets were from 2011 not 2012. Becuz I've been saving up for pool circle seats for quite a while!

How do you even check the tickets? Everytime i try, it says its not selling until saturday. Maybe you checked the 2010 tickets on accident because you can do that.

I haven't been to the HB since '08 and I've lost touch with K-pop since '09. But the artists who debuted since then and who caught my interest amongst all the new groups that have emerged was C.N. Blue. So, I'm really hoping they come this year! And I hope this year, I will be able to get back in touch with some of my K-pop interests.

:( It's on my birthday... I would go, but I keep changing my mind.

Sigh. @____@!!!! It's going to be my 21st Birthday. AHHH. *go crazy* Maybe I'm too old now to go, I remember first going to HB in 2008. Yesung came :D i was happy hahaha.

I wish to see IU <3 PLEASE. and FT Island (LOL if I do go, it's always expensive :()

Same here!!! Went in '08 and was glad to see SuJu-T and DBSK. SNSD and Fly to the Sky were there, too. It was a great line-up that year! I hope F.T. Island can make it, as well!

Archived