[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Hi everyone! ive search through the internet and if im not wrong i guess this should be the SuJu performance where LeeTeuk do the hand gesture! w00t.gifw00t.gif

111014 Super Junior "A-CHA + Mr.Simple" @Music Bank

Base on the date and what he's wearing in the performance from the short little preview of ep5. But until now i still couldnt figure out what special hand gesture he did??? :huh:

I hope you guys here can help me take a look and lket me noe what he did? Thanks! :wub:

Credits to K3Maki for the youtube upload.

Guest jinayafer

Credits to WGM LeeTeuk SJ and Kang SoRa FaceBook FanPage

[iNSIGHT] Why Leeteuk call Shindong?

15h24pl.jpg

When Leeteuk want to Sora’s location filming, Leeteuk called Shindong .. he called because he knew Shindong and Sora cast together at same drama Doctor Champ in 2010.

this is the drama poster :

15q4yfk.jpg

can you find where is Sora? ^^..

and this is unseen photo where Sora and Shindong drama filming :

ipqzcj.png

:sweatingbullets:Sorry guys... i think i made a mistake... its not the same glove he's wearing... :o

but i'll still try searching for the performance video...

Guest jinayafer

Credits to WGM LeeTeuk SJ and Kang SoRa FaceBook FanPage

[PICT] DJ Sora?

Do you remember this pict? (Sora’s twitter update on October 31st)

2mcty5h.jpg

and recently we’ve found some picts of Sora became a DJ..she wore the same clothes..I guess when she tweeted the picture above, Sora was going to work to radio station. Is Sora become a DJ like her husband ^^? (since now she has no drama schedule)

This is DJ Sora’s pict :

n1cigo.jpg

Sora viewing the manuscript over and over and over again

2141pqa.jpg

Smile so brightly

28ip27n.jpg

Kang Sora Fighting !!

unfortunately we’ve got only a little information about this, if anyone knows more please share to us

cr: dcinside

VinniE

Me too... Can't find it... :unsure: but maybe the camera man for that performance didn't focus solely on Leeteuk... I think the own WGM camera crew will be there at the performance oso and just focus on him.

Sigh... I was hoping we can see fir ourselves first before we have to wait till this sat... And hopefully this sat ep will be longer, coz I notice last week's ep actually is shorter than the previous 3.... But if they are only showing the part they do the hand gesture then is really short and wat about the school uniform ep? Mmmm... <_<

Guest jinayafer

i didn't see it too... but maybe the WGM camera caught it... ^_^

your welcome @HELLOKITTYMAO, and THANKS also for finding the videos ^_^

‎[TRANS] 111108 SUKIRA - Kiss The Radio

Leeteuk said if Kang Sora comes on Sukira, he will sing Huh Gak's Hello. (Kang Sora was in Hello MV)

cr: Minnieblues.twitter

~R~

Teuk's always thinking about his wife. There's no single night on sukira that he forgets to mention her ! >.<

Credits to Leeteuk SJ and Kang Sora FB Fanpage.

It seems like all this while, Leeteuk is the more aggressive one and he is so open to his feelings and thoughts towards Sora. But Sora is the passive one and I really wanna see our Sora's turn to show her love, care and concern towards hubby, Leeteuk...

whoaaah... i've watch the video over and over. but still haven't got clue what is the hand gesture. i do notice something though, that when his song part he tapped his shoulder or his arm band twice. i don't know if it means something or not. but that day suju perform twice. once was in mubank and the other one was pyeongchang winter olympics concert. on pyeongchang he did his regular gesture when he sang his part that is tapping his head. i think i found the video. here it is....

My link

oh btw... if you guys want to chat or asking anything to leeteuk. you can mention @sdongenter it's the real leeteuk. he will answer. well maybe not all the question that posted there. but if you lucky enough, leeteuk will answer your question. but only for 2 days. 8-9 november. many elf or non elf asking something about sora-ssi or wgm. ^_^

Latest news- 2011 MNET Asian Music Awards

Previously, our Leeteuk's SuperJunior group was top in

1) Song of the year

2) Artist of the year

3) Best male group

4) Best dance performance

But now, the Best dance performance has fallen to TVXQ!!!

So pls help to make ur vote to support SuJu and not let them lost another award to others again...

Mnet official website

2011 mama official

whoaaah... i've watch the video over and over. but still haven't got clue what is the hand gesture. i do notice something though, that when his song part he tapped his shoulder or his arm band twice. i don't know if it means something or not. but that day suju perform twice. once was in mubank and the other one was pyeongchang winter olympics concert. on pyeongchang he did his regular gesture when he sang his part that is tapping his head. i think i found the video. here it is....

My link

oh btw... if you guys want to chat or asking anything to leeteuk. you can mention @sdongenter it's the real leeteuk. he will answer. well maybe not all the question that posted there. but if you lucky enough, leeteuk will answer your question. but only for 2 days. 8-9 november. many elf or non elf asking something about sora-ssi or wgm. ^_^

Woah really!? That's great! But how come it's only for two days?

credit to @heequeenting he translated some of the question that fans asked @sdongenter. i only selected the ones with wgm related :

FS = Fans Question

L    = leeteuk/sdongenter

FS : Eeteuk oppa! how do you feel when you look at kang sora unni in WGM

L : sora sshi.... Erm.... Nervous. keke. very pretty

FS : you have not challenged acting before right? if you have the chance, who would you like to act with first?

L : i want to challange acting! with sora sshi. kekekeke

FS : is there any thing you are not satisfied with after marrying kang sora ?

L : (it's a pity that) it is not a real marriage

FS : girl's day or kang sora? hahaha

L : sora

FS : will you marry a 19 years old girl?

L : wait for a year... keke. but i'm already married now

Latest news- 2011 MNET Asian Music Awards

Previously, our Leeteuk's SuperJunior group was top in

1) Song of the year

2) Artist of the year

3) Best male group

4) Best dance performance

But now, the Best dance performance has fallen to TVXQ!!!

So pls help to make ur vote to support SuJu and not let them lost another award to others again...

Mnet official website

2011 mama official

Woah really!? That's great! But how come it's only for two days?

it's actually sport donga's account or something like that. leeteuk himself  tweeted this at 111107 :

@special1004: Sports Donga with the Korean best kpop hallyu star, the next ‘national MC’, Leeteuk shares the interview with the twitter friends at the Korean Newspaper. Please upload your questions and tweet to @sdongenter, Leeteuk will directly answer to you. Questions are accepted from 8-9th for two days.

Credit: e-teuk (special1004) on Twitter

Translation: TaiwanLuvSJ

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by uksujusid

Hahaha hopefully he get the chance to work with Sora in a drama or MV...

But why did the fan compare with Girl's day?

Anyway thanks so must for the post, firnia

Hahaha hopefully he get the chance to work with Sora in a drama or MV...

But why did the fan compare with Girl's day?

Anyway thanks so must for the post, firnia

hehehehe... don't thanks me... i'm the one who need to thanks you. because you've made this forum alive. compare to you i only post nothing ^_^

he mention it on hello baby that his favorite girls group is girl's day. he even invited them on house warming party ^_^

Don't mention :D I just hope everyone who support them pls don't be shy and post your feelings n thoughts... I really hope everyone can made this thread alive! :D

And thanks for the answer about the Girls Day thingy... Actually I didn't noe there was such a group... :P

Guest jinayafer

credit to @heequeenting he translated some of the question that fans asked @sdongenter. i only selected the ones with wgm related :

FS = Fans Question

L    = leeteuk/sdongenter

FS : Eeteuk oppa! how do you feel when you look at kang sora unni in WGM

L : sora sshi.... Erm.... Nervous. keke. very pretty

FS : you have not challenged acting before right? if you have the chance, who would you like to act with first?

L : i want to challange acting! with sora sshi. kekekeke

FS : is there any thing you are not satisfied with after marrying kang sora ?

L : (it's a pity that) it is not a real marriage

FS : girl's day or kang sora? hahaha

L : sora

FS : will you marry a 19 years old girl?

L : wait for a year... keke. but i'm already married now

:lol: LeeTeuk are you really falling in love with your baby princess?? :wub:

i already ask this question here, but i really have a feeling that he's the type that can easily fall in love, actually a strong feeling ^_^

THANKS for sharing this here ;)

Yup me too, I think he's someone who can fall in love easily...

I read an article from the web and I think it's in 2010

Leeteuk and Yoona from SNSD

Yoonah has revealed that Leeteuk has wanted to marry her for 7 years. On the show SBS “Strong heart” which was aired on October 27th, Yoonah said “There is a person here who always said to me that I’m his ideal type” and caught attention from other people. Then she pointed out that person is Super Junior’s Leeteuk. She said “I was a trainee since I’m 13. Leeteuk was 20 then and since that time, he always says jokingly to me that I should marry him”. After hearing this, Leeteuk had said without hesitant “Yoonah is really my ideal type” and “Yoonah calls me every night to ask me to give her advice. So I really think that she likes me” MC Lee SeungGi after heard Leeteuk said that Yoonah was his ideal type had said “I always think that Leeteuk is a weird person”. Later on, FTTS’s Brian had said “Yoonah is almost my ideal type…I will make her my girl…” which made Leeteuk covered Yoonah’s ears with both his hands and made everybody laughing.

It really seems like he's in love with many female celeb before:

1) Dana

2) Yoona

3) Krystal

Still remember in WGM ep 3. Sora asked him about his collaboration with female group members and yet he said "No. I didn't and I won't go it in future.." Then kind and innocent wife smile and believes him.. Then he said "very beautiful. You are really beautiful tonight."

I think he's really good at his words... Sweet talker...

Credits to Koreanmovie.com

This show should be before WGM was shown

On a recent epsiode of MBC’s Bouquet, the members of Super Junior; Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk were the male guests.

Throughout the show, the boys were hilarious, as Kyuhyun put on a funny “shut off” performance of miss A’s Bad Girl Good Girl, while Eunhyuk performed Justin Bieber’s Baby. ?Following the two boys’ performances, Sungmin showcased his hilarious facial expressions.

Later on in the show, the boys of Super Junior began choosing their ideal type of girls from the female cast, by giving them a bouquet.

First off, Kyuhyun picked Kim Ji Hyun from Roo’ra while singing a song called “Please.” ?Following Kyuhyun was Sungmin, who picked Girl’s Day’s Min Ah, who said her favorite Super Junior member is Heechul.

Next was Eunhyuk who picked Secret’s Zinger, though she responded by saying that her favorite Super Junior member is Leeteuk. Finally, the last member, Leeteuk, also chose Zinger while saying that he wants to take her away from Eunhyuk.

When Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were asked why they’re better than the other, Leeteuk replied, “I talk better“, while Eunhyuk fired back, “I am younger.”

Then it was finally Zinger’s turn to choose between the two boys and at the end, she chose Eunhyuk. ?Leeteuk responded by giving away the bouquet he gave her to Secret’s Hyosung.