Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Palty Hair Dye 411

Replies

• Lady KLady K up therePosts: 1,792Member

IDOL

i knew i should take japanese class in high school...anyways i bought two milktae brown
    at mitsuwa marketplace in chicago(finally saw the name of the color top left corner!! GRRRR)
    used only one, i wish the japanese girls on there box has natural black hair so it will tell us
    how it would look instead of just show somewhere on the box what it would look like on black
    hair..since all japanese girls does have black hair....

now i have one box left

yuurin
    try the palty ash brown but then again dont color all of your hair
    ash brown since you wanted that golden browenish too...but the pic
    look close to like a highligts
    'I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed'
    - Eminem
  • ladolcevita.ladolcevita. I love me some Big Tuna Halpert Posts: 1,898Member

IDOL

I bought Palty Ganache Tart today at T&T. Before then, I dyed with Prettia Royal Chocolate (which dyes your roots so there's a visible difference when compared to virgin black hair but you can't really tell) and even before that I dyed it with Palty Cinammon Churros (which is awful by the way, don't buy the foam brand ever), and even before then another Palty color I can't remember? Anyway.. I was wondering if anyone had some results on Ganache Tart. From what I've heard it's a little lighter than Bitter Capuccino and I definitely don't want to go too orange, just a nice brown that you can see w/o being in the sun.
    as long as it's you and me,_________________
    __heaven is anywhere, at any time, in any place
  • Krnsx34Krnsx34 Posts: 8Member
    I want to get a color that is like this: 

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1B_b4hjPR1Y/TFrf51I408I/AAAAAAAABgM/ehLROiWJ3gI/s1600/Aveda-brown-highlights-on-black-hair-1.jpg
    [url="http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1536&bih=764&tbm=isch&tbnid=Ly_Iba9rT8YG7M:&imgrefurl=http://www.hairfinder.com/celebrityhair/haircolor.htm&docid=gY3hQFW2NAQAfM&imgurl=http://www.hairfinder.com/celebrityhair/victoriajustice.jpg&w=300&h=450&ei=voywT6qVC6aV0QHA66SmDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=761&vpy=236&dur=2601&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=105&ty=127&sig=117159297966583792784&page=1&tbnh=121&tbnw=86&start=0&ndsp=46&ved=1t:429,r:40,s:0,i:185"]http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1536&bih=764&tbm=isch&tbnid=Ly_Iba9rT8YG7M:&imgrefurl=http://www.hairfinder.com/celebrityhair/haircolor.htm&docid=gY3hQFW2NAQAfM&imgurl=http://www.hairfinder.com/celebrityhair/victoriajustice.jpg&w=300&h=450&ei=voywT6qVC6aV0QHA66SmDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=761&vpy=236&dur=2601&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=105&ty=127&sig=117159297966583792784&page=1&tbnh=121&tbnw=86&start=0&ndsp=46&ved=1t:429,r:40,s:0,i:185[/url]

which is like a brown-black mix-ish color 

I don't want it all brown, I want it mixed with a bit of black. Like highlights.

What palty hair dye do you guys recommend? Thanks!

Also, one quick question: How do you guys fix split ends? I just curl my hair with my hand, and if I spot any, I'll just snip it off. Does anyone do the same thing? Do you guys cut it strand by strand or by section?
  • xstarBURSTxstarBURST no. somewhere in a box.Posts: 4,724Member

IDOL

whats the difference between Caramel Brown and Caramel Latte? I dyed my hair with one box of Caramel brown but it just looks like a tint on my dark dark black hair =/ thinking about dying it again with either Caramel brown again or the latte (id they have it) or just stick with Milk Tea.
  • p4ndap4nda NeverlandPosts: 254Member
    My hair was previously dyed/highlighted medium golden brown with blonde highlights then my black roots grew out so I decided to try Palty... got the Natural Brown and Caramel Latte in hopes of doing a whole one-color cover up. I started with the Natural Brown bleach, my virgin black hair roots came out bright orangish-red and barely lightened up the rest of my hair (where it was previously dyed). Then I used the Caramel Latte and my roots only got brighter (this time just an orange color) whereas the rest of my hair (previously dyed) lightened up a bit into a light brown color. Meh, terribly disappointed in Palty results... just orange and red shades, gross. :crazy:
  • jackie100jackie100 Posts: 38Member
    Can anyone tell me how to retouch my roots with Palty Caramel Brown? I used Caramel Brown previously but roots are showing.  Will I still need two boxes or just one for long hair?

Do I put it on my roots first and if so for how long before I dye the rest?
  • ciaolovelyciaolovely Posts: 1New Member
    I need some help!
    I've always dyed my hair since day 1 with Palty. Recently, I've noticed that when I dye it (Pure Natural), it comes out kinda reddish...not really my look! Anyone have any colours they think would work well with my red undertones? I want it to come out a nice brown (like Dannie Riel's? haha), not a dark red!!
    thanks!!
  • myomyomyomyo Posts: 7Member
    i recently brought palty from HK and i just realized after coming home that I dont have the tube component. Is there anyway I can find a substitute? I'm super disappointed :(
  • JiyuJiyu Posts: 68Member
    I have natural dark brown hair, but I dipdyed my hair teal and now I have dyed my hair black again.
    If I use Palty now, will my virgin hair become a different color than the bleached, dipdyed, now-black-again hair?
  • AliiqAliiq Posts: 1New Member
    I have a question, so I have dyed my hair those western brands hair dyes... my hair is dark brown i dyed it forst to chocolate rush, nothing happened except when there is light then i just recently dyed it dark red violet. There is still no difference, i mean even with the light it looks black and apparently there's just this angle where red is visible, but not really that much. 
    I was wondering is it possible to bleach my hair with palty bleaches? would it turn my hair orange?
  • heyitzjenn17heyitzjenn17 Posts: 1New Member
    Has anybody ever used the palty golden brown bleach ?? im gonna try it since i heard it works well on asian hair all these time ive used like loreal paris and garnier and barely showed up so im gonna try that one . did you guys get good results on this box?? 
  • jieee.jieee. Posts: 28Member
    Elise93 said:
    I have natural dark brown hair, but I dipdyed my hair teal and now I have dyed my hair black again.
    If I use Palty now, will my virgin hair become a different color than the bleached, dipdyed, now-black-again hair?
    Yes, your virgin hair at the top of your head will change, and the black will remain the same. Dyed black hair will not change color unless you strip or bleach it c:
    Aliiq said:
    I have a question, so I have dyed my hair those western brands hair dyes... my hair is dark brown i dyed it forst to chocolate rush, nothing happened except when there is light then i just recently dyed it dark red violet. There is still no difference, i mean even with the light it looks black and apparently there's just this angle where red is visible, but not really that much. 
    I was wondering is it possible to bleach my hair with palty bleaches? would it turn my hair orange?
    Palty bleach will turn your hair orange, but after that you can dye it any color you like now that it is lightened. This may help  http://www.hikarihajimari.com/2012/03/palty-bleach-in-natural-brown-review.html
  • iammrskwoniammrskwon Posts: 444Member

ROOKIE

will palty sakura creamy give me this kind of result?

i dyed my hair 2 months ago with chestnut brown color and i want to have this kind of hair color. i was wondering if palty sakura creamy would give me this result. please help me!~
    Please read the signature rules
  • jmj0121jmj0121 Posts: 2New Member
    Hello everyone!

I consider myself a complete amateur in the topic of hair dying. I dyed my hair for the first time with Loreal's Lightest Golden Brown about half a year ago. It was a lot darker than I expected and resulted in a color similar to the girl's hair on this site: (http://weheartit.com/entry/10503952) Since then, my hair has stayed the same color, but my new black roots have grown in at the top.  

I would really like to dye it to a somewhat ashy light caramel color as shown by the girl in the first two photos on this site: http://www.hellousdaily.com/2012/02/21/hairstyles-pictures-–-pretty-center-parted-korean-hairstyles-with-long-hair-for-girl/ 

Would it be possible to dye my hair to this lighter color using Palty without bleaching? and if it is,what color(s) would you recommend? (Due to the natural condition of my hair, I'm afraid of what bleaching may do to it.) Sorry for the multitude of questions!  :P
  • massive toenemassive toene Posts: 4,241Member
    I found these pics in a japanese magazine:

imageimage

imageimage
  • jmj0121jmj0121 Posts: 2New Member
    Just yesterday, I applied Palty's Bleach in Gold Brown to my hair, but it came out an alarming orange/yellow color. I read other posts and reviews, and now I'm really confused. Is Palty's Bleach in Gold Brown a bleach, hair dye, or both mixed together? Am I supposed to dye my hair with another dye after using this product to get the exact color I want? 
  • SkySky Posts: 28Member
    Hello, I need help with choosing a dye
    Right now my hair is a auburn brown/orange ish (I dyed my hair before my original hair color was a darker brown)
    I want my hair more to the red side but not too red. Any ideas of which dye I can get?
    From auburn brown/orange ish to a little bit of a tin of redish brown?

THANK YOU in advance~ =D
  • mularicemularice London, UKPosts: 755Member
    I have 2 spare boxes of unopened Palty Milk Tea Brown hair dye. If you live in the UK or Europe and are finding it difficult to find, message me as I am looking to sell them.

(Sorry if this isn't allowed)
    A woman with good shoes is never ugly - Coco Chanel
     Follow me on Instagram !
  • XiataraXiatara Posts: 47Member, New Member

ROOKIE

Hello! I'm new to hair dying and I was wondering if someone can help me. XD
    I want a medium color of brown without it fading into an orangey tint color. o-o
    I want something like this:
    I want the darker brown she has, not the orangey tint on the ends.

I never touched hair dye before except when I dyed my cousin's hair. My hair is virgin and it's black. It's also wavy and very thick and long.
    Here's my hair straightened, you can see how long it is and it's a little longer now:

Will I need 2 or 3 boxes of palty? o.o I layer my hair myself, but haven't done so in a few months, so it's crazy thick now. XD
  • L0VEKPOPL0VEL0VEKPOPL0VE Posts: 1New Member

im going to die my virgin black hair next week and i dont know if i should bleach it first or if i have too. this is the colour i want to achieve
    -----> imagecan anyone please tell me if i should bleach or not and what box dye i should choose? and im pretty tan for a asian and i was wondering if anyone has anyone other colour suggestians that would go well with my skin tone?