Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2012 ] Bridal Mask 각시탈

Replies

• marie67marie67 Posts: 2,695Member

SUPERSTAR

I really dont like sport when they disturb my programs like Gaksital. Seriously they're very selfish man (sorry for all olympic game fans) but I prefer my Gaksital above some swimming or running...

imageimage

My Bias: LEE MIN HO

All time favorites: KIM SOO HYUN, JOO WON, LEE SEUNG GI

Shipping: SO JI SUB & GONG HYO JIN

kaeruchanKHOGirlnenechanchanPh.Neno
  • secretlyforyousecretlyforyou Posts: 58Member

IDOL

edited July 2012
    @subaru24 I checked their official facebook page and there is a mention about how there may not be any new episodes next week(I don't think this is official or anything tho). Guh, I don't want to wait two weeks for new episodes, especially after that cliffhanger. LOL. But on the plus side, this would give the cast/crew a chance to rest a bit and maybe get out of the liveshoots.
    Currently Watching; Ten 2, I Summon You Gold, You're the Best Lee Soon Shin, & Gu Family Book.

coffeeboy
  • coffeeboycoffeeboy Posts: 325Member

IDOL

I really dont like sport when they disturb my programs like Gaksital. Seriously they're very selfish man (sorry for all olympic game fans) but I prefer my Gaksital above some swimming or running...
    haha i think every gaksital fan feels the same xD
    anyways juste crossing my fingers that the rumour's not true ^^
    KHOGirl

IDOL

@subaru24 I checked their official facebook page and there is a mention about how there may not be any new episodes next week(I don't think this is official or anything tho). Guh, I don't want to wait two weeks for new episodes, especially after that cliffhanger. LOL. But on the plus side, this would give the cast/crew a chance to rest a bit and maybe get out of the liveshoots.
    so there might any definite decision ? it must depend depend on whatever kbs decides ? 
    i'm also somewhat torn about what's could be better: a 4 weeks loooooooong wait or more time to shoot and rest for the cast & crew (plus we could have a preview video next time)

IDOL

edited July 2012
    so there might any definite decision ? it must depend depend on whatever kbs decides ? 
    i'm also somewhat torn about what's could be better: a 4 weeks loooooooong wait or more time to shoot and rest for the cast & crew (plus we could have a preview video next time)
    I expect a decision to be announced in the next couple of days. Right now, I'd take everything with a grain of salt till KBS makes an official statement. Also, I just checked on viki and they said SBS has the official coverage of the Olympics(not KBS). But they weren't sure how much the Olympics would affect this show. Basically, any time the Korean team participates in an event(that coincides with the airing of bridal mask), it would most likely be pre-empted. 
    Currently Watching; Ten 2, I Summon You Gold, You're the Best Lee Soon Shin, & Gu Family Book.

IDOL

edited July 2012
    @secretlyforyou thanks for answering ^_^
    ps: this thread has finally reached it's100th pages xD i wish it was a tiny little more active.

IDOL

Btw while i was trying to find Gaksital manhwa's sacn on internet, i came across this info concerning the author Huh Young-Man:
     "Before and after the liberation of Korea from Japan in 1945, Huh's father had worked as a local policeman. When the Yeosu Rellion occurred in 1948, Huhs' family was in danger of being killed by the rebels. In contrast to Huh's father, his uncle was a communist, so that Huhs' family was ironically protected by the both sides. However, Huh was later told many times that he could've been killed along with his mother during the incident by some communist who was once captivated by his father. The political conflict strongly influenced on Huh's works such as Oh, Han River and Tazza."
    i find it intresting to think that he created kang-to ( Gaksital)'s character through his father's exemple.
    valinor500nenechanchanmojobobosnguyenova

IDOL

Ratings(!!!!!)

AGB Nielsen (%)
       Nationwide      Seoul
    16.8 (3rd)18.2 (3rd)
    how come Gasital is always 3rd in the ratings despite being the leader among the 3 dramas SBS,MBS and KBS airs ? 
  • bluedelacourbluedelacour Posts: 189Member
    edited July 2012
    OMG I'm breathless

I was at work while I was reading the live recaps... when kang to said I love her I almost fell from the chair  and I was omg so much happening in the first minutes...

and now this cliffhanger I almost bet that MD would find the equation BM=YM=LKT on ep 16 you know because of the wound but guess it will be in the next ep... now what will happen?? geez I really hope they will give us at least one ep next week the torture will be bigger if they take away our dosis of BM

after this drama ends I will need rehab XD
    Currently watching: Bridal Mask, Answer me 1997
    marie67KHOGirlnenechanchan

IDOL

@cravey I love that we are getting our wish aren't we? Tho, this all depends on whether or not Mok Dan puts things together. The wound on his arm, if she ever sees it somehow, is a giveaway. And I feel like the show had her notice it and then focused on it again this week on purpose(I could be wrong tho and she won't find out he is young master/gasksital till much later, lol)

cravey
  • craveycravey Riga, LatviaPosts: 336Member

SUPERSTAR

@secretlyforyou, I REALLY don't want her to find out yet. I want her to at least start caring about him a lot before everything. I want Dam Sa Ri to find out though :D
     image Team Joo Won (Lifelong passenger on Joo Won train) Follow me - Twitter: @peciitis; Tumblr: http://peciitis.tumblr.com/
  • rhapsrhaps Posts: 763Member

LEGEND

edited July 2012
    Spoiler ahead .. *sorry, dunno how to create a spoiler tag, so better of write a warning beforehand" :

I overslept while downloading epi 16, then woke up and quickly watched it. Then I felt,"THIS IS IT! FINALLY!". The quality if the show is finally the same level as the first 7 episodes ! I really couldn't believe that he could also escape as the young master. This shows that Shunji is still not as smart as KangTo.. and this also shows that it is logical for KangTo to have 2 identities : because he has the capability and intelligence to do that.

I had hope KT's identity would be discover in today episode. You do realize that the more KT lie to SJ, the more it'll be harder for both of them later on - especially SJ he will totally hate KT to the core once he find out- thats just too sad...
    OMG I need next episode preview baddd. XD

Yes, that is that I've been thinking too. As much as I like how KangTo get away with this, he had lied to Shunji over and over again. If he lied once, then it's still okay. But now, he lied and made Shunji felt sorry for himself, and felt guilty for doing this to KangTo. Shunji is his best friend. If I were Shunji, this is like a stab in the heart, and when I discover this later on, I will never never ever forget this betrayal. It's gonna be difficult to save this friendship, unless .. perhaps .. Shunji knows that Kenji killed KangTo's mom. Now, I can't even predict what will happen next. OK, let me try .. *hmmmm*. I think DS / DS'men will make KangTo as their hostage to get away. KangTo can ask them to shoot him or something to make it more convinced. That is the only way for them to be able to escape and to gain Shunji's trust. Otherwise, I couldn't think any other option for a good outcome. Thei were outnumbered, and their position is suspicious, with Kang To standed so close with the rebels and even handed over DS. Btw, back to my old question, will we have gaksital on the 27th July next week ? We won't have it on the 26th, but how about the next day ?
    craveymarie67nenechanchan

IDOL

@cravey oh, don't get me wrong, I don't either. I def like the idea of her developing feelings for Kang To before she finds out anything. I think it would make these two all that more special. (= I want Damsari to know too, just cuz. 

craveyRoxyYEHKHOGirl
  • craveycravey Riga, LatviaPosts: 336Member

SUPERSTAR

@secretlyforyou, YES! EXACTLY! High five :D
    @rhaps, I like your idea of the rebels taking KT as hostage, that's a way for both to stay alive and without being suspected. 
     image Team Joo Won (Lifelong passenger on Joo Won train) Follow me - Twitter: @peciitis; Tumblr: http://peciitis.tumblr.com/

IDOL

@rhaps The 27th is a Friday, Bridal Mask doesn't air on that day. And nobody knows about what is or isn't getting aired next week yet - we are all waiting on an official statement from KBS. (= ......I love your theory too! A friend and I had discussed that very scenario happening earlier today. I don't see any other way the rebels can get away either. 

• marie67marie67 Posts: 2,695Member

SUPERSTAR

Wow I had the same thought! I too think they will all point their gun to Kangto and maybe exchange him for Mokdan? That would be more awesome. Like saying we will let him go unless you will release Mokdan too. I think thats gonna happen ;)

And Then ep 18 will be their kiss scene ;)

imageimage

My Bias: LEE MIN HO

All time favorites: KIM SOO HYUN, JOO WON, LEE SEUNG GI

Shipping: SO JI SUB & GONG HYO JIN

RoxyYEH
  • bluedelacourbluedelacour Posts: 189Member
    edited July 2012
    @rhaps I was thinking the same but I should add let's say that they shoot KT *I bet Koiso will* and let's say it wont be mortal ... the shoulder perhaps... and the rebels will treat him and maybe MD herself *yeah please* and she will see the wound and make the connections and finally she discovers LK=BM= Young Master 

XD

ok my imagination is really working these days
    Currently watching: Bridal Mask, Answer me 1997
    nenechanchanRoxyYEH