[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

For those of you who are interested in watching Bridal Mask/Gaksital live, iOnAir TV streaming it with real-time English subtitles (yes!!). The subtitles are not the best (obviously because they have to translate everything on the spot) but they are still pretty decent.

Just sign up for an account and you can watch it for free ^_^

Link: ionair.tv/

I love you!

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thou, this drama does not really strike me to watch it (mostly due to the story line) but somehow I'm looking forward of watching it. Is that even make any sense? I just want to know how they are going to execute the drama.

He seems quite straight-laced, rigid and mean until he switches to the other sideeeee. Meeps! this is going to be one dramatic ride (please don't disappoint me! unlike another just finished drama that will not be named...)

Guest Mychocoheart

I just watched the first episode and Bridal mask is love at first sight. I Just get the feeling that it's going to be epic if it remains as good as the first episode was. I'm so excited to see the rest.

Guest -quiescent

OMGGGG, I just finished watching the first episode live on ionair.

It was quite amazing, might I say. For a pilot episode, this is the best I've seen so far.

Joowon was absolutely great, his commanding voice gives me chills. Love him already. Kiwoong is adorkable to no end. He definitely mastered that 'teacher' look to a tee. The lead actress - the heroine, kicks richard simmons with her heels as a weapon lol. I quite like her, and it's interesting that she's in a circus too. Chae-ah hasn't appeared yet but I can't wait for the loveline to start, pretty intense at the moment. Great casting!

Tomorrows preview looks amazing as well! GAHH, cannot wait!

I'm only watching this drama and Queen Inhyun's Man this summer. I hope this drama doesn't disappoint, but honestly what a great start! *wishing that dramabeans recaps this* - this drama is up against I do, I do and Ghost so I'm nervous.

Guest -quiescent

OMGGGG, I just finished watching the first episode live on ionair.

It was quite amazing, might I say. For a pilot episode, this is the best I've seen so far.

Joowon was absolutely great, his commanding voice gives me chills. Love him already. Kiwoong is adorkable to no end. He definitely mastered that 'teacher' look to a tee. The lead actress - the heroine, kicks richard simmons with her heels as a weapon lol. I quite like her, and it's interesting that she's in a circus too. Chae-ah hasn't appeared yet but I can't wait for the loveline to start, pretty intense at the moment. Great casting!

Tomorrows preview looks amazing as well! GAHH, cannot wait!

I'm only watching this drama and Queen Inhyun's Man this summer. I hope this drama doesn't disappoint, but honestly what a great start! *wishing that dramabeans recaps this* - this drama is up against I do, I do and Ghost so I'm nervous.

Richard Simmons? lol it was meant to be A.SS. Sorry for the foul language soompi :|

Guest -quiescent

BROMANCE!!!!!

I didn't expect that between Joo-won and Park Ki-wong!!!!

Me neither, hope we get more bromance though. They're just too adorable, my heart hurts XD Reading through character descriptions and the teaser/trailer seems like they'll be foes in the future though

Thank you semi-fly as always ^.^

Guest LT<3

The first episode was amazing!! Lots of action right from the beginning. There are so many different themes in this drama - politics, family, action, mystery, romance. I'm interested to see how everything ties in together. The 1930s setting is very nicely done. Such a pleasure to watch! I hope everyone gives this drama a try.

Me neither, hope we get more bromance though. They're just too adorable, my heart hurts XD Reading through character descriptions and the teaser/trailer seems like they'll be foes in the future though

Thank you semi-fly as always ^.^

My heart is already breaking for what is to come but I'll enjoy this bromance while it lasts.

The setting of the drama is so nice to watch and Joo won dancing is already a bonus! Can't wait how the story plays...

Omo..., i never knew that shin hyun jun in this drama.., totally unaware.., he is definitely The gaksital, i can see the similarity on the lips :) love the bromance in this episode. I'm like you too guys, afraid of what to come to this two brothers.

But i find this first episode is daebak.., lots of action scene.

And I love mogdan..., she's so fearless..., such a

Love to see the girl power kick some butts

I just confuse with the girl in the circus, is she mogdan or another lead actress?

Because i read the synopsis that there will be 2 female leads in this drama, one is the circus girl and the other is the rebel girl, but watching mogdan hold a picture of her father in the circuss i can't seem so sure *poor my eyes :D

Oh and joowon so dashing in this drama, but i find the suit is too modern to be used in that era lol, it's so tight in the waist, i even wonder how can he breathe in that outfit :D

The girl that we saw in today's episode is the leading actress, she is Mok Dan. The other girl (Hong-joo) have yet to show up. I think her character will be introduce in tomorrow's episode.

Oh thank you for clarifying.

I re read the synopsis and yeah, the second lead is han chae ah, who take japanese identity to take revenge.

Looking by the preview mogdan will be tortured by kangto, wonder how the loveline will develop with such a strong hate since beginning.

Archived