Your last meal

Guest ubjustin

Guest ubjustin

if you were on death row...
You're on death row.  What would your last meal be?

this site has some deliciously decadent ones

mine would be: 

fried chicken, buttermilk biscuits w/sausage gravy, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sliders from White Castle, onion rings, boardwalk french fries w/chili cheese, a big slice of NY-style supreme pizza,  grape koolaid to wash it down with and a slice of apple pie al la mode for dessert. laugh.gif

i'd probably smell delicious after they fry me on the electric chair

fried chicken, french dip, wing stop, tacos, com tam, steak, prime rib, guacamole, pico de gallo, bbq ribs, coleslaw, bbq chicken, tri tip, pulled pork, spare ribs, baby back ribs, zankou chicken, tostadas from el taurino, bread from 85C, ny and chicago pizza

there are a lot more.

Guest HERMIT

Well, if I were on death row and was given a last meal, I certainly wouldn't eat any of that JUNK that everyone above has posted on their wish list. I mean, I practically have eaten all of those things each and every day of my life and I would have thought that crap would have already killed me by now. I think I'd order a plain salad with no dressing just for the irony.

Guest c0lap1nada

1) Beluga Caviar

2) Truffles

3) Foie gras

4) Abalone

5) Sea urchin

Well, and everything else pretty much... stuff myself until I'm dead rather than have someone kill me.

Guest RareBreed

Vag                                                                                 

twice baked potato, small bowl of tomato soup,  fruit salad, few ounces of steak , few ounces of salmon, green tea

bar of  70% cocoa chocolate

2 mojitos 

-Ragin Cajun crab legs from Joe's Crab Shack

-dim sum with mostly shu mai

-the freshest sashimi

-thighs and drumsticks from KFC (original crispy)

-burritos from a taqueria

-volcano roll from hula hawaiian bbq

-buffalo wings

-papaya salad

-samosas

-mcdonald's french fries

-whopper

-tri trip

-bbq ribs

-egg flower soup

-green thai curry

-shots of LC

-lumpia

-cassava cake

Wash it down with some Dr. Pepper and Brisk Iced Tea.

Long list! I think my stomach's about to burst just thinking about it! I want more though!

Guest bitter SOOweet

i don't even kno where to begin but i would def stuff my face until i feel like my stomach's about to explode since i'm about to die anyways lol

prolly with my mothers cooking <3

Guest RareBreed

@RareBreeed lmfao

ramen would be good 

Angelababy for starters.

Janice Man for main course.

诗梓佳 for dessert.

I may somewhat alter my choice depending on my execution method.  If it was a pretty gruesome one (like being stoned or any form of torture) I'd like about a litre of wine inside Angela (and a straw) and about 30 sleeping pills inside Janice.

My mom's homemade pho. A swiss mushroom melt burger. Prime rib, medium rare with porto mushrooms. Spring rolls. Chinese buttered lobster/king crab. Hmm... maybe fried chicken, just because I was scrolling through your guys' answers and it made me crave it a little bit, haha.

Idk. I think I'd be more worried about never seeing my mom again than food if I'm on death row, lol

Archived