Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Replies

• lolamitzzzlolamitzzz Posts: 140Member

IDOL

hello dooliers...good day!!

@yiht...thank youwub.gif @cita weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee love love the SC dooley couple look soooooo happy wub.gif@yongshinbetrue our wish will come true (crossfinger hahaha dooleysional ...againrolleyes.gifph34r.gif)......

380421_190846654338704_100002401124719_385658_1672689401_n.jpg

cr: to the right owner of this pic...thank yousmile.gif
    citaphilswinwinohhyoungsoopandathai
  • yongshinwilbetrueyongshinwilbetrue Posts: 18Member

ROOKIE

@lolamittzz...yeah....crossfinger everyday...-_-..

@asian...thanks for the video..love it...gonna watch it later...

@citaphils..i love your sc...they are really enjoyed film it..i think they also giddy and happy to filming this scene..:phew:..maybe for yonghwa even it just filming i think deep in his heart he really put it as a serious...hahahaha..sory,dooliers and yonghwa..you cannot control my mind..hehe....hehe..allow me please...:phew:

to yonghwa and shinhye(in case both of you read this thread)..its really wonderful and great if both of you become real lover(if still friend)...:wub:..hehehe...
    youngsooAsiantvpopN21lolamitzzzwinwinohhresiklo
  • emmy_shinemmy_shin Posts: 74Member

ROOKIE

edited December 2011
    Hello Dooliers....................
    It's been 2 two days that I haven't posted. Busy with my work and preparation for the Christmas Party of the Sponsored Children where I volunteer.
    @cita.......thanks for the SC of the BTS.....
    @asian......thanks for sharing the gif.....they are very cute, love the after kiss reaction.:wub:

Photo Collage I made for ep 13 & 14.......
    catsHSep1314collage2.jpg
    CR: by mwahh....

Happy weekend Dooley Couple and to all the Dooliers......
    winwinohhpandathaicitaphilsyoungsooresiklochinita

ROOKIE

edited December 2011
    EmotionalStar wrote on 11 December 2011 - 08:24 AM:

Hello just want to share  a vid from the CN Blue Storm encore show

Yong Hwa singing "Y, Why"

Yong Hwa's Y Why

I just noticed something, while singing the song Yong Hwa is too emotional. I'm just wondering, was he like that because he's just showing that he is the Emotional one among the CN Blue boys or is it because someone wasn't able to watch their concert this time. *quoted image*

*quoted image*

One more thing, lately aside from wearing watch, Yong Hwa always wear bracelets. There are two bracelets that he always wear. Are this bracelets very special to him? *quoted image*  I'll try to find photo of  this.

Thanks for posting the link of the vid........I hope you will find the photo.
    I will post this vid at The Hamptons.......I hope it's okay.
    :)Thank you.:wub:

YH is really emotional while singing the song, like his about to cry. ..at the ending he even bowed his head. This is one of SH favorite song from CNBlue. maybe missing his Ms. Dooley......(just being dooleysional).
    youngsooanamikaelaresiklowinwinohhpandathai
  • chinitachinita Posts: 153Member

IDOL

edited December 2011
    I think the videos or gifs of these pics have been posted, but I would like to share the stills that I saw on the YongShin thread:

On their ice cream date:
    yshs1.jpg
    credited as tagged

Another angle:
    yshs2.jpg
    credited as tagged

Behind making this kiss (which was said took a lot of takes):
    24y5nj4.jpg

yshs3.jpg

yshs4.jpg

yshs5.jpg
    credit all as tagged

. . . and again, as it looks like the end of these pics
    dec10scofep10kiss-1.jpg
    credited as tagged and to citaphils

We have always noticed how our Chummy Gummy Dooley couple is also always so touchy with one another since YAB . . . and we see it again in Heartstrings . . . so Chummy Gummy Touchy Dooley couple :wub:

I just love the cuteness of this couple! And it feels real to me ^_^
    youngsooemmy_shinresiklowinwinohhpandathai
  • youngsooyoungsoo Posts: 30Member
    edited December 2011
    EmotionalStar wrote on 11 December 2011 - 08:24 AM:

Hello just want to share  a vid from the CN Blue Storm encore show

Yong Hwa singing "Y, Why"

Yong Hwa's Y Why

I just noticed something, while singing the song Yong Hwa is too emotional. I'm just wondering, was he like that because he's just showing that he is the Emotional one among the CN Blue boys or is it because someone wasn't able to watch their concert this time. *quoted image*

*quoted image*

One more thing, lately aside from wearing watch, Yong Hwa always wear bracelets. There are two bracelets that he always wear. Are this bracelets very special to him? *quoted image*  I'll try to find photo of  this.

Thanks for posting the link of the vid. I hope you will find the photo. The feeling when watching this video makes me want to cry. He sings twice, once in CC before, I feel happiness and love earnestly, but this time even I wonder, he remembered and thought of someone singing like that. I feel that he is sad and remember someone, my mind was that believed that  is Ms. Dooley our, because she loves this song and when he sang this song he remembered her very much.  [ I wanted to cry when listening to him sing :( ]

Ps : some pictures of Dooley wanted to share with everyone 

YW_Shye.jpg

dooley1_5.jpg
    (>‿♥) Dooley Couple - Rubik Couple - Imja Couple (>‿♥) 
    imageimage
    anamikaelaresiklowinwinohhpandathai
  • yongshinwilbetrueyongshinwilbetrue Posts: 18Member

ROOKIE

@EmotionalStar...thanks for the video...everytime yonghwa sings y,why, he is too emotional and i can feel that he is really love the girl..i watch some videos and even before he seems tearing at the end of the song*i dont know what performance is that*...may i know when was this performance(the video you posted)??i neverr knew y.why is shinhye favourite song..i heard about it but im not confirmed or do i left/forget something about dooley?i thought shinhye favourite song(cnblue) is jonghyun song "teardrops in the rain"...am i correct??correct me pleaasee.....i think im left something interesting story....:unsure:
    winwinohh
  • citaphilscitaphils Posts: 416Member

IDOL

edited December 2011
    @emotional star..thanks for posting the vid....you're right, he was so emotional and i wonder why..its as if he got lumps on his throat and permit me to be dooleysional again since the song is Shinhye's favorite among his compositions and if i remember it right he let her listen to it even before it debuted (am i right?)...the vid made me cry and also made me miss our couple more...

@kenvin...as always, those are awesome creations..keep it coming

@yongshinwillbetrue..glad to see you here often..Y,Why is Shinhye's favorite song among YH's compositions while Teardrops in the rain is her favorite of JH's....my dooleysional mind thinks that she just wanted to make YH jealous that's why she said that JH's Teardrops in the reain is his favorite..hehe

@chinita..thanks for again posting another version of those screencaps..

Good morning, Dooliers! It's almost Christmas so it seems that everybody's in a rush and busy including me...

Here's the Heartstrings epilogue for the nest..
    page9final.jpg

CR. the original owners of the pictures..thank you
    CR. ms almontel of psh.com for the ps of the wedding picture..thank you also

EDIT: @jjingj2421...thanks for posting the teaser....i'm excited already to watch it in tagalog...i like their names...KEVIN and NICOLE...
    TRUE FRIENDSHIP is not about being inseparable, its being separated and nothing changes.
    No person, no lapse of time or distance of place can lessen their friendship.

A proud member of TIDC - The International Dooley Community
    emmy_shinSwarovskyresikloyoungsoowinwinohhpandathai
  • keeshinkeeshin Posts: 29Member
    edited December 2011
    A QUICK POST!!! just wanna share this ... TO FILIPINO DOOLIERS ! HEARTSTRINGS SOON on abs-cbn!! the TEASER is OUT!!! w00t.gif 
    gyu won as nicole and lee shin as kevin.. biggrin.gif hoho the long wait is over!! laugh.gif
    http://www.youtube.c...d&v=vj3J5F9n7h8

i'll read posts later but for now gotta go to school!! TAKE CARE DOOLEYS!! wub.gif

"its good to have a big dream. Even if your dream is shattered, the shattered pieces are still big. " -Heartstrings

S h i n h y e & Y o n g h w a

xoxo JJINGJ2421
    anamikaelaresikloyoungsoowinwinohhpandathai

ROOKIE

edited December 2011
    Here's the translation of SH interview with Calvin Chen.
    Thank you very much Mandy from PSHIC for the translation.:wub:

611.jpg

a16copy.jpg

b16copy.jpg

c16copy.jpg

d16copy.jpg
    CR: as tagged + PSHIC

the video link:

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded
    CR: PSHIC

SH chooses Lee Shin as her favorite character for being a handsome character. For his kindness, gentleness and caring nature.

SH give YH the nickname Bolmae Jong for he find YH attractive. The 3 characteristics he likes about LS is also the characteristics that YH posses. My dooleysional mind thinks that SH likes Lee Shin for he have similarities with YH.
    kyrkayoungsoopandathaicitaphilschinitaresiklo
  • hepitwinshepitwins Posts: 60Member
    edited December 2011
    HS BTS part 2 (highlight)

enjoy guys...:wub::wub:

tq for all d pic, gif, video... i luv u..Doolier!!  ;)
    @emmy_shin what a great answers from shinhye...so in her real life she wants boyfriend like LEE SHIN ..omo
    :lol:
    443059015.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1320673741&Signature=ED%2FgCgUTH%2F0YZpVnDjIdSB9ufPE%3D 
    youngsooemmy_shincitaphilsresiklo
  • citaphilscitaphils Posts: 416Member

IDOL

edited December 2011

good morning, dooliers!

Here's another HS BTS vid posted by @avantbolmae on twitter..thank you..
                http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmxf4o

@emmy..thanks for posting the calvin chen interview with eng translations here. I love her choice of character. Lee Shin.

i agree with you, LS's characteristics are really YH's..hehe....

The various faces of  Yong Hwa aka Lee Shin in Heartstrings..
    yhhspixcollagecombined.jpg

And of course Shin Hye aka Gyu Won...
    shinhyehspixcollagecombined-1.jpg

cr.태미 for the bts vid..thank you
        cr. the owners of the pictures..thank you..

TRUE FRIENDSHIP is not about being inseparable, its being separated and nothing changes.
    No person, no lapse of time or distance of place can lessen their friendship.

A proud member of TIDC - The International Dooley Community
    azikenemmy_shinyoungsooresiklololamitzzz
  • azikenaziken Posts: 73Member
    citaphils wrote on 13 December 2011 - 06:25 AM:

good morning, dooliers!

Here's another HS BTS vid posted by @avantbolmae on twitter..thank you..
                http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmxf4o

@citaphils, thanks for posting of HS-BTS.. from what i saw YH always want SH to smile and SH join to YH when making jokes/fun with their co-actors. they always have a same wave length of mind...
    citaphilsyoungsooresiklo
  • chinitachinita Posts: 153Member

IDOL

edited December 2011
    After watching the video posted by citaphils, saw this video of cb3104 titled YongShin. Pls look it on the page, as I had difficulty copying and pasting its url.
    Spoiler:

emmy_shin: Thanks for posting the translation of SH's interview. Me thinks that SH is changing, that she is mentioning YH more now as her type (because she used to downplay YH, i.e. that they are of the same blood type and so he can't be her boyfriend, etc.). Is she changing, and perhaps will be admitting more, e.g. that now they communicate on kakao talk?

Can't wait for the translation of YH's interview ^_^

lensnowcitaphilsresikloyoungsooemmy_shinwinwinohhSYHG