Guest adikkeluangman

[Horror] Park Min Young, Kim Dong Wook, Kim Ye Ron
Cat: Two Eyes That See Death 고양이: 죽음을 보는 두 개의 눈

2011061510067773251.jpg

INFO

Summary : Horror | 2011.07.07

Director : Byeon Seung Wook

Cast : Park Min Young, Kim Dong Wook, Kim Ye Ron, Shin Da Eun

Plot : The movie is Korea’s first ever horror flick revolving around cats. Park Min Young will be playing the role of a pet shop groomer named ‘Soyeon’, who becomes haunted by the cats she lives with after she witnessed a suspicious death.

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Min Young’s horror film, “Cats”, releases official poster!

Actress Park Min Young’s upcoming cat-themed horror movie, “Cats: Two Eyes That See Death“, has confirmed a release date of July 7th!

As reported previously, Park Min Young will be playing the role of ‘Soyeon’, who comes to care for a cat that’s the sole witness of a series of suspicious crimes.

Child actress Kim Ye Ron (younger sister of Kim Sae Ron) will be playing the role of a mysterious young girl that randomly appears in Soyeon’s life. The two experience a haunting together that eventually leads them into coming closer to the truth behind the suspicious crimes.

The movie’s production company confirmed, “We were originally expecting a release date of August, but because we’re highly confident with the movie, we have decided on a final release date of July 7th.”

In the official poster revealed today, Park Min Young and Kim Ye Ron can be seen in blood stained clothes, staring in fear in one direction. The poster’s catch-line ominously states, “Save us…”.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/park-min-youngs-horror-film-cats-releases-official-poster

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Min Young almost gets her dress ripped off by a cat

tn_1308280803_-595065909_0.jpg

Park Min Young experienced a press conference that she’s sure to never forget.

On June 16th, the actress appeared at Ewha Women’s University to attend a press conference for her upcoming horror film, “Cat: Two Eyes that See Death“. During the photo session, Park Min Young was handed Bidanee the cat to pose for the cameras with.

But Bidanee, who hadn’t been outdoors since she gave birth to her kittens a month ago, was startled by the sudden camera flashes and started to struggle. In the process, she managed to pull down one of Park Min Young’s dress straps, almost leading to an accidental exposure.

Greatly surprised by what had just happened, Park Min Young hurried towards the the host Kim Saeng Min who was also up on the stage, and he and the others rushed over to help. They took the cat away from the stage, and shielded Park Min Young as she sorted her dress properly.

After the incident, Park Min Young smoothed down her dress and returned with a bright smile for the rest of the photo session. In an attempt to lighten up the atmosphere, Kim Saeng Min joked, “Miss Min Young, you really almost ended up on the news today“.

Meanwhile, “Cat: Two Eyes that See Death” will premiere in theaters on July 7th.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/park-min-young-almost-gets-her-dress-ripped-off-by-a-cat

Park Min Young hopes to be the horror queen of this summer

PP11061700034.JPG

On June 17th, the cast of the upcoming horror film “Cats: Two Eyes That See Death” held a production conference at the Ewha Women’s University.

As previously reported, the movie is centered around cats and a suspicious death that occurs at a pet shop. Actress Park Min Young began, “This is my first movie role in my five year-long career, so I’m very excited for it. As it is a horror film, I had to scream a lot. Still, it isn’t a movie that portrays cats in a negative light.”

When asked to share an episode from the film set, she revealed, “I love to laugh so it’s always difficult for me on film sets, but since this movie is a horror film, the atmosphere of the set was naturally dark. I tried to match myself to it by getting into the mood by listening to music.”

On cats in general, she said, “Their coyness is definitely their charm. Through the movie, I did consider wanting to raise a cat.”

When asked how she felt about other horror releases this year like “White” and “Gisaeng Ryung“, she replied, “From what I know, we began filming our movie first.”

Jokingly, she sighed and added, “I heard that there wouldn’t be a lot of horror releases this year, but there’s more and more coming out by the day. Horror movies in Korea in general went through a period of stagnation, so this is definitely something positive. Instead of competing against each other, we should enjoy the variety in genres. There’s more meaning in improvement, so I hope we all achieve great success.”

With a laugh, she concluded, “But still, I hope to take the position of ‘horror queen’ of the Summer.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/park-min-young-hopes-to-be-the-horror-queen-of-this-summer

• 2 months later...
Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hello Everyone!

DSS would like to present you all our second Korean Movie Subtitle Release:

"THE CAT" Starring Park Min Yeong from the drama City Hunter.

check the site for download link.

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Archived