Kim Sung Oh 김성오

isabella

An Acting Chameleon
200804281124282100_3.jpg

Noticed that there wasn't a page for this talented actor. Decided to create one.

Biography

Name: Kim Sung-Oh 김성오

Birthdate : 1978

Height : 180 cm

200804281124282100_1.jpg

Career

Movies

-Ajeosshi (2010)

-White Night(2009)

-Kiss Me, Kill Me

-Potato Symphony(2009)

-Life is Beautiful

-Lost in Love(2006)

-A Bittersweet Life (2005)

-She's on Duty(2005)

-Fighter in the Wind(2004)

-Sword in the Moon(2003)

Television Dramas

- Secret Garden (SBS / 2010) - Kim Bi-Seo

- City Hall (2009) - Reporter

- On Air (SBS / 2008) - Kim Sung-Oh (SW manager)

- Sad Love Song

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Hyun Bin & Kim Sung Oh reunite for Samsung’s “Smart TV”

‘CEO Kim’ Hyun Bin and ‘Secretary Kim’ Kim Sung Oh indulged in their bickering “Secret Garden” relationship once more for a fun advertisement CF with Samsung’s Smart TV.

Samsung Electronics specially cast the two actors due to the popularity of the drama, and because of unending requests from fans hoping to see the characters together again.

Focusing on their hilarious drama relationship, Samsung produced two CFs under the theme, “The difference between the sky and the ground.” Fit to his character, Hyun Bin can be seen stressing the importance of luxury and the modern to Kim Sung Oh.

Samsung’s representatives revealed, “No matter what TV the Samsung Smart TV is put up against, its features will distinguish itself from all. The Smart TV will be working hand-in-hand with the charms of actor Hyun Bin, who is also one of the top actors of our time.”

WATCH : [60s ] [30s]

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/hyun-bin-kim-sung-oh-reunite-for-samsungs-smart-tv

Guest adikkeluangman

More photos revealed from Hyun Bin and Kim Sung Oh’s “Smart TV” CF

Recently, Hyun Bin and Kim Sung Oh reunited for Samsung’s “Smart TV” CF, a fun advertisement that brought back their characters from “Secret Garden“.

Additional unseen photos from the CF have just been revealed, and they’ve managed to further extend the “Secret Garden” fever that’s swept through the country.

A representative from Samsung expressed, ‘After releasing the first batch of photos from filming last month, there was an unending request for more photos from the viewers, and therefore additional cuts were revealed.‘

In the photos, Hyun Bin is seen sitting next to the “Smart TV” with his dimpled smile, while another set sees him wearing the 3D glasses.

The netizens commented, ‘A daily life photoshoot’, ‘It’s refreshing to see you and Secretary Kim in a CF together’, and ‘I want to change my TV right now‘.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/more-photos-revealed-from-hyun-bin-and-kim-sung-ohs-smart-tv-cf

• 4 weeks later...
Guest patricedee

I super hate his character in the movie the man from nowhere but after watching secret garden, I started to love him... and I super love him now!!! :D Also, he's such a lucky guy coz he was able to work with Hyun Bin and Won Bin.

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Sung Oh felt sorry for Hyun Bin after seeing his military pictures

Actor Kim Sung Oh has confessed that he felt sorry for his “Secret Garden” castmate Hyun Bin.

On April 1st, Kim Sung Oh attended a press gathering for his new drama, “Midas“, where he was asked if he had seen the recent photos of Hyun Bin training with the marines.

Kim Sung Oh caused everyone to laugh when he responded, “I feel nothing but sympathy for him. Do girls look at that and think that he looks cool? I felt sorry.”

Seeming to sense the female fans, he continued, “As his personal assistant, I should pay him a visit.., I’m also thinking about writing him a consolatory letter.”

He finished off by saying, “Before he went to serve in the military, I asked Hyun Bin, ‘Why did you make that decision?’ Seeing the pictures, it seems like he himself is regretting it. However, the picture of him holding the gun was cool.”

Kim Sung Oh will be showing his acting versatility once more, by playing the role of Jang Hyuk’s younger brother, ‘Kim Doh Chul‘, in “Midas”.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/kim-sung-oh-felt-sorry-for-hyun-bin-after-seeing-his-military-pictures

• 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

4MEN releases second video teaser starring Kim Sung Oh

After 4MEN’s first teaser yesterday featuring pianist Jin Bora, Happyface Entertainment has revealed a second video teaser for “Love You” on their official YouTube channel.

On May 31st, 4MEN released the teaser video for their second title track, “I Love You.” 4MEN named the teaser “The Tears of Kim Sung Oh“, as it features scenes of the actor reminiscing of happier times with his lover, before finally crumbling into tears once he receives her wedding invitation.

This is the second title track from a total of four title tracks from their upcoming 4th full-length album, ‘The Artist.’ and they will release the video teasers for their third title track tomorrow and their fourth title track, the day after. Their album will be released on June 7th.

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/4men-releases-second-video-teaser

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived