Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Drama 2010] SungKyunKwan Scandal 성균관 스캔들

Replies

• noopie_1noopie_1 Posts: 454Member
    edited November 2010
    Thank you ^L4uRa^ for the photos! AWWWWWWW Lee Sun Joon so cuteeeee! Hi Cecilia, thank you for the dvd update! I'm really really hoping the uncut version will be out. I will be waiting patiently, as long as they release it. Thank you Cecilia for your time and effort and keep updating us with the DVD update! 

I'm still not recovered yet from SKKS virus....huaaaaa! you are right, i have no mood to watch any dramas now....  >_<

Now that I keep looking at Micky's latest hair style, I love it even more! whahahahahaha seriously he looks so cute each and everyday!

Micky's latest twitter message:

[YooChun @6002theMicky] #JYJonTwitter YooChun who has become healthier has come!! ^^ You're all staying healthy, right??
    (T/N: He's asking about our well-being)

"건강해진 유천이^^돌아왔어요!!^^ㅎㅎㅎ다들건강한가요??"

Translation: InHye87 @ OneTVXQ.com   

[YooChun @6002theMicky]   Hi guys I'm back^^ lol how you guys been?? (wow, he sent this message abt 36mins ago, suddenly i feel so close to him! hahaha anyone here follow micky's twitter?)

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has Genius, Power and Magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe
    dcindysueck1Oz
  • rrmskirrmski Posts: 1,115Member

SUPERSTAR

Are there any songs or themes that are not included in the ost?
    I'm asking coz' on page 318 I found "Gul-ro's instrumental theme". Is it not inclded in the ost?
    The ost itself has 13 songs, right?

"A person coming into your life is a truly big thing.
    Because one person's lifetime comes along with it."

- You're All Surrounded

• intanintan MalayXiahPosts: 630Member
    edited November 2010
    Based on the interview, looks like Yoochun really collapsed after finishing filming the last episode, even the director couldn't reach him. Besides some pics from his manager, it was really like he disappeared for a few days. His twitter also was not updated for quite sometimes compared to Jaejoong and Junsu. Glad that he has regained his strength now ^^

Nothing much to share, just thought that this picture is so gorgeous, wanted to share in this thread.hehe..^^

26a265f870ff1f13242df2a.jpg

+

From Jaejoong's twitter ~ 3 solo brothers enjoying their timeout together.
    25537731.jpg
    The three of us, me together with Yoochun-i and Gunyoung-i hyung, came to Kanghwa-do~
    Though the chilly winds were strong, the three of us were content of being solo

trans by: joejjang @ twitter
    crazykaiyinikky_p_28
  • otchosaisotchosais Manila, PhilippinesPosts: 2,129Member

SUPERSTAR

noopie_1 wrote on 08 November 2010 - 10:21 PM:

[YooChun @6002theMicky]   Hi guys I'm back^^ lol how you guys been?? (wow, he sent this message abt 36mins ago, suddenly i feel so close to him! hahaha anyone here follow micky's twitter?)

I'm following YC also in twitter and I felt the same way too.. I really wanted to reply to him, sending him my encouragement and greetings. but I'm fighting myself that I might gave him a feeling of being an intruder or a stalker to him as if I'm close to him.. hahah :)

oh well, I'm still missing SKKS... at least MMM is there to make me happy..
    DRAMAS I LOVE: MYLOVEFROMANOTHER STAR*IHEARYOURVOICE*MASTER'SSUN*CITYHUNTER*MGIG*GOONG*COFFEEPRINCE*PERSONALTASTE*ITSTARTEDWITHAKISS*SECRECTGARDEN*
    SUNGKYUNKWANSCANDAL*49DAYS*ANSWERMY1997*ANSWERME1994*INEEDROMANCE1*INEEDROMANCE2*SOULMATE*49DAYS*ZETTAIKARESHI*NODAMECANTABILE

LOVELeeMinHoJungilWoo;LeeSeungGi;LeeDongWook;JangGeunSuk;JooJiHoon;GongYoo;HyunBin;YoonShiYoon;MickyYooChun;KIMSOOHYUN

NowWatching: Marriage without Love; You're all surrounded; Fated to love you
  • blue_angel_1004blue_angel_1004 Posts: 1,074Member

SUPERSTAR

edited November 2010
    For those suffering from the post-SKKS blues on our first Monday without a new episode,
    the Sungkyunkwan Scandal Soompi Team brings you....

Episode 20 English Subs

Translators: lolipop, softy
    Spot Translator: blue
    Timers: soutsada7, Dai-chan
    Editor/QC: thunderbolt

http://www.mediafire.com/?okob1hd7vrky9yu

*Our subs are made to sync with the HAN version video file.*

Also, other future projects to look forward to:
    1. Epic Review of SKKS on thundie's blog
    2. SKKS Soompi Team agreed to sub the BTS clips and the Special episode.
    3. This is yet tentative, but an edited version of all 20 episodes (mistranslations or awkward phrasing fixed, and names changed to be consistent for all the episodes) for those who wish to keep your own copy.
    saladyumtaonakakokoChulberryjamflydolesqueuefOrEvEr.Laradck1OzbravetearstherrencesalasalanaimbakhirAlwaysSmileskrafty00mionenoelleyskjPip_99nXHn87myphimrebzombiecrazykaiyidairongbumcibogyosimplesimkarzDBSK_realnoopie_1robnorreemarose^L4uRa^jgal16BitterLemonarsinoeAr-FeinielmcmArhazivorybyeol-starsoutsada7hnAcogNPh.Nenomissjjfei_jaejoongtirynstooheartsadclpCamisArtemissk7144rinoah1laura1997lilaligaikarazmysteraycel02GoinWhereDWindBlowssweetdecemberj_gal16nikky_p_28FRILLYOBJECTnizam87munchkinztlina069diyamickytheedqueenAsha Summermiss_hem.sie_1813ellyysfaafrapoeneljayicedmonster17doozyprincess_wen2lilliefrostpbt1234izzati_xDwanzhaflunacelestinemizzxtiffany
  • meluvameluva Posts: 18Member
    heyyheyy!! yes i do!! i follow not only micky but minyoung and ah in too!! and yeah!! Junsu and Jajeong too!! i feel like the ultimate stalker and im not ashamed of it! haahaaha!! im just thankful that he tweets cuz it shows that he is somehow close to us. hehheh.. now that skks is over, im just reading whatever i can find of the actors who acted in this drama. suffering from withdrawal syndrome. =( and yes! i like his hair.. very cute! haahahaa

noopie_1 wrote on 08 November 2010 - 08:21 AM:

Thank you ^L4uRa^ for the photos! AWWWWWWW Lee Sun Joon so cuteeeee! Hi Cecilia, thank you for the dvd update! I'm really really hoping the uncut version will be out. I will be waiting patiently, as long as they release it. Thank you Cecilia for your time and effort and keep updating us with the DVD update! 

I'm still not recovered yet from SKKS virus....huaaaaa! you are right, i have no mood to watch any dramas now....  >_<

Now that I keep looking at Micky's latest hair style, I love it even more! whahahahahaha seriously he looks so cute each and everyday!

Micky's latest twitter message:

[YooChun @6002theMicky] #JYJonTwitter YooChun who has become healthier has come!! ^^ You're all staying healthy, right??
    (T/N: He's asking about our well-being)

"건강해진 유천이^^돌아왔어요!!^^ㅎㅎㅎ다들건강한가요??"

Translation: InHye87 @ OneTVXQ.com   

• Gail1888Gail1888 Posts: 4New Member
    For my first post in soompi...

I'd like to express my deepest THANKS for all the soompi subbers for a job well done!!! Thanks for staying with us throughout the most crucial episodes!!!

To my fellow SKKS-watchers... HAPPY GRADUATION (i guess?!)

Already missing looking forward to Mondays and Tuesdays!!!

]
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • nuuryzaannuuryzaan Posts: 55Member

ROOKIE

sorry if this is not related.. but i'm just starting to watch Painter of Wind drama version by Moon Geun Yoong to fill my free time after SKKS fever.. Well, what can I say it looks like gender bending theme as well..  same like SKKS version by Kim Yoon Shik ^^ 
    Is this drama series good as SKKS?? I wonder
  • Auntie MameAuntie Mame CaliforniaPosts: 3,070Friend of Soompi

SUPERSTAR

blue_angel_1004 wrote on 08 November 2010 - 08:14 AM:

For those suffering from the post-SKKS blues on our first Monday without a new episode,

Episode 20 English Subs

http://www.mediafire...okob1hd7vrky9yu

1. SKKS Soompi Team agreed to sub the BTS clips and the Special episode.
    2. This is yet tentative, but an edited version of all 20 episodes (mistranslations or awkward phrasing fixed, and names changed to be consistent for all the episodes) for those who wish to keep your own copy.

THANK YOU for the subs for ep. 20!  The SKKS Soompi Team was magnificent in coming together, impromptu, to sub this wonderful drama.  Also, thank you to everyone for the comments, news, spot translations, etc.  Without everyone's participation, many of us could not have fully enjoyed this drama. 
  • nik_esmanik_esma Posts: 211Member
    blue_angel_1004 wrote on 08 November 2010 - 03:14 PM:

3. This is yet tentative, but an edited version of all 20 episodes (mistranslations or awkward phrasing fixed, and names changed to be consistent for all the episodes) for those who wish to keep your own copy.

Thank you Thank you Thank you so much!! I was about to plead you guys about the no. 3~ Teehee! Glad you guys will be working on it! Sigh.

My fav quote of all of time of SKKS: "Na buda theo" (I hope the romaji is right ^^;;;) when Yhee said he trusts SJ more than herself. I like the way she say it and the meaning of it. :wub:

• noopie_1noopie_1 Posts: 454Member
    edited November 2010
    @otchosais and meluva: Yeay! glad to hear that! I actually same  with meluva, I'm following Yoochun, Jejung, Junsu, Yoo Ah In, and I  actually replied to micky's tweet! hahahahahaha I actually feel little bit  shy, because, the moment I sent reply, all my followers, which is most  my friends, will see it! whahahahaha in their mind, they are must be  laughing n shake their head, because I'm acting like fan girl again.  HAHAHAHA!

but most of them know that I'm crazy over micky and  lee sun joon of sungkyunkwan ^^! N I replied to micky's latest tweet: something like, we  miss lee sun joon already, no more sungkyunkwan today, so sad. I'm not  sure, if he is going to read it though....but I wish he knew that all of  us here suffering from SKKS withdrawal syndrome >_<

@blue_angel and Sungkyunkwan Scandal Soompi Team: I know I'm saying this many times, n you heard this many times, but I still want to say it, "thank you very much!". I'm so happy to hear the good news for upcoming project! yeay!!!

I know someone has posted the BTS and Special project before in few pages back, has anyone had the download link again? sorry for asking and for the trouble.

There are lots of audio, news, fan video link or BTS video link, etc, all precious wallpapers and photos, insight thoughts in this thread, it will be great, if all can be compiled together in the first page, just for memory. So whenever we want to look and read again about SKKS news, it's easier for us to search the page. But I think this one, it's little bit tedious work.....
    Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has Genius, Power and Magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe
  • rhodamae71rhodamae71 Posts: 4New Member
    blue_angel_1004 wrote on 08 November 2010 - 07:14 AM:

Episode 20 English Subs

• aan sakuraaan sakura Posts: 1Member
    A BIG HUGE THANK YOU TO THE GREAT SUBBING TEAM !!!!!
    YOU ARE THE BEST!!!
    (^^)
  • iwidyaziwidyaz Posts: 8Member
    Thank you for the subbing team. love u all much :wub:
  • mira_chanmira_chan Posts: 2Member
    thank u guys for the sub,,,to relieve the withdrawal symptom,i'm keep listening to the ost again and again..hehe..
  • oktaokta Posts: 45Member
    omo omo ...BIG thank you for SKKS' subber team XD
    will looking forward for all your future SKKS projects XDXDXD
  • ArhazivoryArhazivory JamaicaPosts: 78Member, New Member

IDOL

blue_angel_1004 wrote on 08 November 2010 - 03:14 PM:

Episode 20 English Subs

You guys are wonderful. Thank you so much for the time and effort that you all put into feeding our addiction. *hug*

...Now to finish this drama. :( Such a bittersweet feeling.
  • airinojooairinojoo Posts: 11Member

ROOKIE

blue_angel_1004 wrote on 08 November 2010 - 10:14 PM:

Episode 20 English Subs

YES! Thank you for the awesome job of subbing SKKS guys :)
    ~♫ icon.cred ♫~
    wanzhaf
  • pirpirpirpir TurkeyPosts: 275Member

IDOL

SungKyunKwan Scandal

성균관 스캔들

skksposter.jpg

Full Name: SungKyunKwan Scandal | 성균관 스캔들
    Main Cast: Micky Park Yoochun, Park Min Young, Song Joong Ki, Yoo Ah In, Seo Hyo Rim
    Broadcast Company: KBS2
    Broadcast period: premieres August 30, 2010, Mon/Tue drama 9:55pm KST
    Director: Kim Won Suk (Partner, Dae Wang Sejong, As the River Flows)
    Writer: Jung Eun Gwol (novels "The Lives of Sungkyunkwan Confucian Scholars 1 & 2")
    Episodes: 20
    Producers: Kwak Ki Won, Yoo Gun Shik
    Official Website: http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/scandal/

Shhh!...You’re the only one who doesn’t know, the confession that shakes the heart of my youth...

Based on the best seller novels The Lives of SungKyunKwan Confucian Scholars 1&2 <성균관 유생들의 나날 1&2> of Jung Eun Gweol, SungKyunKwan Scandal is a Chosun Dynasty youth story that deals with the love, friendship and passion of a quartet on SungKyunKwan college.

When her younger brother falls ill, Kim Yoon Hee enters the school in his place disguised as a boy in her desperation to find a way to support him, and becomes friends with Lee Sun Joon, a perfectionist who is also the brains of the gang, playboy Goo Yong Ha and the rebellious Moon Jae Shin.

thecasts.jpg

yoochun.jpg Micky Yoochun as Lee Sun Joon

Lee Sun Joon is a perfectionist and leader of the Jal Geum Sa In Bang (aka the Chosun F4). The grandson of a powerful noble family, a perfect boy who meets all 3 conditions of studies, athletics and looks. He is troubled by the love he has for Kim Yoon Hee, who disguises herself as a man.

Even though he is at the top of the social ladder, his privilege is also a hindrance for he's never stepped out of his small, sheltered world.

minyoung.jpg Park Min Young as Kim Yoon Hee

The girl with smart and strong personality, she dresses as a man to gain admittance to SungKyunKwan college because of her ill brother. She becomes part of the group known as Jal Geum Sa In Bang (literally translated as "The 4 Pretty Boys") in SungKyunKwan and developes a love-relationship with Lee Sun Joon, who is the perfect husband material.

Yoon Hee is a person that when she sees someone doing something wrong, she will follow that person until that person apologizes. Responsibility is very important to her, and she likes to solve everything herself. This personality often gets her into trouble, but her intelligence helps getting her out of danger.

gyhs.jpg Song Joong Ki as Goo Yong Ha

The playboy member of the Jal Geum Sa In Bang, Goo Yong Ha is a wild and unstoppable womanizer who specializes in drinking and stealing girls' hearts. Despite his happy and carefree exterior, he hides sadness in his heart.

mjsn.jpg Yoo Ah In as Moon Jae Shin

The rebellious member of the Jal Geum Sa In Bang, Moon Jae Shin is a sharp-eyed and all-round entertainer who is described as a “jimseung nam,” which is (badly but most accurately) translated as “beast man.” A wild guy at first, when he meets good friends at Sungkyunkwan, he gradually starts changing and grows up.

hheg.jpg Seo Hyo Rim as Ha Hyo Eun

She is the daughter of a prominent government minister and is engaged to Lee Sun Joon. Hyo Eun will be competing with Kim Yoo Hee for Lee Sun Joon's love.

hancinema
    http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.php

asiandramawiki
    http://asianmediawiki.com/Sungkyunkwan_Scandal

soompi
    http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=339160

dramawiki
    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Sungkyunkwan_Scandal

subtitles
    http://community.livejournal.com/goe_ss/220625.html

Sungkyunkwan-Scandal-p2.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/418024675/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E01.100830.HDTV.XViD-HAN.part1.rar<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/418024702/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E01.100830.HDTV.XViD-HAN.part2.rar

<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/418024722/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E02.100831.HDTV.XViD-HAN.part1.rar<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/418024713/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E02.100831.HDTV.XViD-HAN.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/421351049/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E03.100906.HDTV.XViD-HAN.part2.rar<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/421274220/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E03.100906.HDTV.XViD-HAN.part1.rar

<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/421599800/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E04.100907.HDTV.XViD-HAN.part2.rar<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/421353692/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E04.100907.HDTV.XViD-HAN.part1.rar

<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/428113236/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E05.100913.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part2.rar <br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/428102378/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E05.100913.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part1.rar

]http://rapidshare.com/files/428129445/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E06.100914.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part1.rar <br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/428140134/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E06.100914.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part2.rar<br />

http://rapidshare.com/files/423692872/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E07.100920.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part1.rar	<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/423692874/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E07.100920.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part2.rar

<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/423692878/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E08.100921.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part1.rar	<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/423652332/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E08.100921.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part2.rar

<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/423652331/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E09.100927.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part1.rar	<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/423652327/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E09.100927.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part2.rar

<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/423530544/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E10.100928.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part1.rar	<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/423530546/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E10.100928.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/424173762/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal_Ep_11_2010-10-04_HDTV_XViD-HANrel.part2.rar<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/424173461/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal_Ep_11_2010-10-04_HDTV_XViD-HANrel.part1.rar

<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/424187115/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal_Ep_12_2010-10-05_HDTV_XViD-HANrel.part2.rar<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/424185063/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal_Ep_12_2010-10-05_HDTV_XViD-HANrel.part1.rar<br />

<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/425874153/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E13.101011.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part2.rar<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/425846487/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E13.101011.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part1.rar

<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/425954390/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E14.101012.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part2.rar<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/425926443/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E14.101012.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/426371044/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E15.101018.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part1.rar<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/426411484/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E15.101018.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part2.rar

<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/426411678/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E16.101019.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part1.rar<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/426450416/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E16.101019.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part2.rar<br />

http://rapidshare.com/files/427338022/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E17.101025.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part2.rar<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/427338024/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E17.101025.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part1.rar

<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/427338047/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E18.101026.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part2.rar<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/427338008/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E18.101026.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/429578448/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal_.E19.101101.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part2.rar<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/429578495/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal_.E19.101101.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part1.rar

<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/429613526/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E20.END.101102.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part1.rar<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/429622906/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal.E20.END.101102.HDTV.XViD-HANrel.part2.rar

<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/429578616/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal_Special.part1.rar<br />
    http://rapidshare.com/files/429607925/_D-A__Sungkyunkwan_Scandal_Special.part2.rar<br />

sgsig13.jpg
    www.sharebus.org for my uploads.
    http movies http://sharebus.org/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=111
    http dramas http://sharebus.org/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=110
    taonakaaycel02the girl who!wanzhaf
  • soutsada7soutsada7 CARPE DIEM. the heart of my dreams.Posts: 4,187Friend of Soompi

IDOL

edited November 2010
    rrmski wrote on 08 November 2010 - 06:45 AM:

Are there any songs or themes that are not included in the ost?
    I'm asking coz' on page 318 I found "Gul-ro's instrumental theme". Is it not inclded in the ost?
    The ost itself has 13 songs, right?

The official OST released thus far includes only 13 songs...The Gul-ro's instrumental theme was uploaded by someone in a torrent batch (I believe it was from a Chinese site). I have no idea how that individual got a hold of the actual instrumental, but there's been no official release of the BG instrumentals. I would love to get my hands on the instrumentals though, more so than the actual songs themselves, as they are truly beautiful and quite mellifluous to my ears. I've been listening to the instrumentals and OST over and over again that my family  members are getting ready to bash my head in, haha. I miss SKKS :(

I'll be working on the requests for more BG instrumental pieces and will be posting them as soon as I get them done. Still fiddling with my other software to lessen the noises in the BG...hopefully, I'll be able to perfect the technique and upload better files for my fellow scandelers.

Thanks blue for posting up the subs...cannot wait to get started on the BTS projects :P
    nikky_p_28noopie_1taonakawanzhaf