Royal Milk Tea (:

Guest xloserr

Guest xloserr

So there's this milk tea/drinks place in my neighborhood, it's not Quicklys but it's similar and they make this really greattt royal milk tea. It's like milk tea but it's sweeter and better. So have any of you guys tried it? or even know how to make it?

Guest babiedream

I LOVE the royal milk tea at Tea Station. It tastes lighter and more milky than regular milk tea. It tastes great with boba too :)

Guest Sophisticate

I LOVE Royal Milk Tea.

BTW.. the reason it's called "Royal Milk Tea" is the following (at least at the cafe I frequent!)

1. They use honey instead of sugar.

2. They use real tea & milk with a very black tea as the base.

Guest lulybonynsungie

ohhh i used to get that all the time when my sister worked at Tea Station hahah it's always that or Earl Grey milk tea for me heehee yea they use honey instead of sugar to sweeten the drink

• 3 months later...
Guest Millou

Aww... and I was going to boast about how I love PG tips haha...

I've never heard of Royal milk tea though. So... do you put the bottle in the microwave to heat it up?

• 1 month later...
Guest .hidden melody.

ohhh i used to get that all the time when my sister worked at Tea Station hahah it's always that or Earl Grey milk tea for me heehee yea they use honey instead of sugar to sweeten the drink

Ooh is that what makes it different? I've always loved royal milk tea but I had no idea what exactly it was... xD

Guest CorruptedSilence__nomore

Awww now I want some. But yep, had some at Lollicup. I liked other drinks more so I didn't have this as much but my friends always did :D

Archived