Michael Jackson's Outfits/fashion

Guest Jentage

Guest Jentage

Who designed them?

jackson_narrowweb__200x294.jpgmichael-jackson1.0.0.0x0.400x603.jpegmichael-jackson-in-balmain-jeans-jessie-jt-6.jpg

So I'm not sure if all of you are aware, but Michael Jackson's outfits were really unique. All of his blazers had the armband on the right arm. But besides his blazers, his outfits and mostly suits [i thought] were very eye-catching and out of this world.

Does anyone here have any clues on who designed his outfits? Or did he just have a really great sense of fashion?

I recently discovered that he was an avid eBay user as well, buying lots of collectibles etc.

Oh yeah, all of his outfits were really slim cut and skinny fit. Nothing loose or baggy at all.

and he was only 114 LBS. :D

Guest x ciel

I dunno, someone like him probably wore super expensive clothes, so his clothes are probably all designer brands? He could've gotten them custom too, maybe? There's a lot of Michael Jackson inspired clothing going around right now, you can probably try googling some stuff. :)

Guest hAppynote

maybe you should ask around ohnotheydidnt at livejournal. a designer was mentioned in an article a few posts back. mj put a lot of his own input in what he got custom made.

but i got to say, i LOVeee the outfit on the far right on mj<3 this isn't the best picture though, his pants are the perfect combo of baggy/skinny. UGh such a fashionisto. i miss him.

Guest Jentage

Oo I just found this picture lol.

2lk70n9.jpg

PS. Was Michael Jackson a metro at heart as well? Cause I know he had PERMANENT eyeliner. but he looks great wearing some feminine stuff. :D

Guest sarah_kim

There was an article or some blog post about this lol.

but uhm. the military-ish royal-ish looking jackets with lots of

sparkles on them, (yeah i dunno what they are called) are apparently

made my Andre Kim. woot kpride :]

Guest hpnotiq

With the kind of money he spent, he probably got everything from top notch designers straight off the runway.

Guest scents
;) I got no idea, but I am sure that is so expensive. For an average people, those dress are really not affordable. Just being love to watch MJ.

Guest auroralbutterfly

I'm surprised he was only 114lbs o____o

He doesn't look like it and I thought usually men are a bit heavier than that...

(Sorry not related to his outfits)

Archived