Olympic Gold Medalist Lee Yong Dae - "is There A Way I Can Get Yoona's Number?"

So cute ^^
i just read this from soshified and i think it's so cute kekeke

leeyongdaeyoonave8.jpg

Lee Yongdae (19), the Beijing Olympic gold medalist for badminton, recently showed his admiration for SNSD Yoona in a broadcast show.

Broadcast on the 30th on KBS 1TV's documentary "72 Hours with the Beijing Olympics", Lee Yongdae went home to his family in Junnam, and showed his participation in promotional events with with family.

In the car, Lee Yongdae said "Yesterday I had to do a broadcast event, and I got to meet my most favorite singer SNSD's Yoona" and "When I was asked why I was at the event, I answered it was so that Yoona could see me".

Continuing, he said "I should've asked for Yoona's phone number then but I couldn't ask her", showing his large regret.

Lee Yongdae's older brother asked him "Why couldn't you just ask for her number then?" and Lee Yongdae remorsed that "There were so many coaches and athletes around me and it was a short meeting. And I couldn't find the courage to do it."

When his brother said "Ask for it one more time then", he answered "The opportunity already passed. How can I find her and ask her now?"

credits to DailyNews and boxclub @ www.soshified.com/forums

more pics of Lee Yong Dae

2ywsoqu.jpg

leeyongdae1ys4.jpg

credits : boxclub@Soshified

yoona

yoonasunnytiffanypictorap0.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooh...another news on Lee Yong Dae...:)

I love him, he's CUTE... Love his winning wink...LOL (though didn't really love the fact that he won :P)

Guest Minnie-chan

he's pretty cute xD...his wink was just adorable xD...oooh crushing on Yoona?...lol good luck getting through all those fans of hers and getting her number ^^

Guest &anita_*

Haha i just read this on SSF too! He is so cute! And young too! Yoona you should give him your number ;) Bahah. It was cute when he's like he went to the event just so Yoona could spot him!

Aw, what a cutie, sorta reminds me of John Cho though. lol

Yoona should give her number to him, just to make him happy.

His wink is so cute, but that's what makes him look like John Cho.

Archived