Ethiopian & Somali Beauty.

Guest LovinSoshi14

Guest LovinSoshi14

These are some Ethiopian and Somali Models.

I am Somali myself.

Ethiopian women and Somali women are known for their delicate features and more pro-portioned features and finer hair, we are the Epitome of beauty in all of Africa with women from the Ivory coast coming in Third.

We are often not given credit in the American media though they often search for mixed or rare African American women with similar features to ours, such as Beyonce and Tyra Banks. Yet they could never compete with Pure African beauties such as these..

afnm1jp4.jpg

afnm11xg6.jpg

afnm12el7.jpg

afnm13sl7.jpg

lineupspread31vpzw7.jpg

afnm14kk0.jpg

I feel us Pure African women should not be represented through this African American women such as Beyonce and Tyra Banks who have most likely gona through surgery to achieve the sharp features only we have naturally, and wear weaves to copy the finer hair that you can find everywhere in Somalia and Ethiopia.

These are some Ethiopian and Somali Models.

I am Somali myself.

Ethiopian women and Somali women are known for their delicate features and more pro-portioned features and finer hair, we are the Epitome of beauty in all of Africa with women from the Ivory coast coming in Third.

We are often not given credit in the American media though they often search for mixed or rare African American women with similar features to ours, such as Beyonce and Tyra Banks. Yet they could never compete with Pure African beauties such as these..

I feel us Pure African women should not be represented through this African American women such as Beyonce and Tyra Banks who have most likely gona through surgery to achieve the sharp features only we have naturally, and wear weaves to copy the finer hair that you can find everywhere in Somalia and Ethiopia.

Well please understand that the women you have showcased are exceptiions to the rule as they are models so naturally they would stand out, however not all Somalian and Ethiopian women are beautiful and have keen features,also Africa is abundant with beauty not just Ethopia and Somalia. There are some countries like Etriea, Tanzania,Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and all countries in between. Just thought I'd share my opinion :)

Guest dream_angel

Well please understand that the women you have showcased are exceptiions to the rule as they are models so naturally they would stand out, however not all Somalian and Ethiopian women are beautiful and have keen features,also Africa is abundant with beauty not just Ethopia and Somalia. There are some countries like Etriea, Tanzania,Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and all countries in between. Just thought I'd share my opinion :)

there is no such thing as a Whole race being beautiful.

but she is right ALOT of Ethiopian and Somali girls

are gorgeous and have sooft luscious natural long hair.

Of coarse she would show models and celebs though

hence this is a other celebs thread :rolleyes: those are all the

Ethiopian and Somali models we know of and they

are all beautiful!! :D

Women from Nigeria and Kenya look like men.

please no bashing races, not all of them look

like men, every race has a few woman looking

like men and to stereotype a whole race like that

is pure stupidity and ignorant.

Guest GreenTeaBanana

wow its this kind of ignorance that causes so many problems in the world

or are you some kind of internet troll? because if you are please go die.

Guest LovinSoshi14

What was ignorant about my topic? x__x;

why do people keep telling me my topics are ignorant or offensive?

why can't I post women from my country who are models and are beautiful?

Guest LovinSoshi14

^

I did not insult AA women!

I just said you guys do not look like us, which you don't.

That's not insulting, it's fact.

please no bashing races, not all of them look

like men, every race has a few woman looking

like men and to stereotype a whole race like that

is pure stupidity and ignorant.

It's not a bad thing, even gorgeous models like Oluchi have very "masculine" features but she is still sexy and gorgeous which is why she's a VS model. ^^

Guest dream_angel

What was ignorant about my topic? x__x;

why do people keep telling me my topics are ignorant or offensive?

why can't I post women from my country who are models and are beautiful?

that was ignorant. It's nice you are showing some off your

countries beauty, but the bashing of other countries

was ignorant.

Guest eelgnay

Just because you're Somalian and think that Ethiopians and Samolians are just oh so beautiful, doesn't mean you have to put other people from the African countries down. That's pretty naive.

Guest LovinSoshi14

Lol. I think Tyra Banks and Beyonce are more prettier then these women.

Only because they pay money for hair and features like ours.

They're plastic. With their fake hair and bought features.

Just because you're Somalian and think that Ethiopians and Samolians are just oh so beautiful, doesn't mean you have to put other people from the African countries down. That's pretty naive.

I was just stating that in Africa and shown in the American Media our natural hair and features are what sell yet these AA women have to pay for hair like ours and pay for our features, the only thing tyra and beyonce had to sell was their light skin. they flat out copied our hair and features.

Guest dream_angel

sorry to be off topic but to the OT

your other topics are pretty stupid.

Fat People Allowed on TV and allowed to influence youth into being fat like them? What exactly are they trying to promote? Aren't fat people currently the 'problem' in America?

Does anyone else think fat people should have to pay more taxes? for the studies and extra help crap that have been created for them, if they were not fat they could be studying other things like cancer and building parks instead of free gyms.

I believe they should have more tax taken out of their checks.

-All from topic starter

you obviously have something against heavy women and women

of other African countries :rolleyes:

sorry i keep responding back because

your ignorance doesn't need anymore attention

Guest LovinSoshi14

I didn't mean that "men" statement as a bad thing, Oluchi has very manly features but she is still beautiful and striking. I didn't mean it to be bad. But they're known for their masculine features and we are know for our delicate features.

Guest eelgnay

oh, i'm sorry, but i see nothing about african american people in this post..do you? plus, i said you put down people from other african countries, not african americans.

in my opinion, egyptians are prettier and probably have finer hair. don't tell me they aren't african either cause is egypt not in north africa?

anyway, i'm done posting in this stupid thread. have fun making yourself feel better by putting others down.

Guest LovinSoshi14

@

eelgnay

I didn't mean that "men" statement as a bad thing, Oluchi has very manly features but she is still beautiful and striking. I didn't mean it to be bad. But they're known for their masculine features and we are know for our delicate features.

Guest Happy_Day

I wouldn't say any of those models have "delicate features" as you say lol~

and your post sounds very.. ignorant.

Archived