Ethiopian & Somali Beauty.

Guest LovinSoshi14

Guest ooo_it's_mE

why is it everytime there's a thread about Black people on soompi, it gets racist? can't we all just post/look at African models and just leave it at that?

anyways, Liya Kebede is on of my all-time favorite models cause she's not too thin and she doesn't look like she's on drugs. most models to me look like they're on drugs or are just too skinny (which is why I don't like models too much). and of course Iman is simply stunning!

Guest LovinSoshi14

why is it everytime there's a thread about Black people on soompi, it gets racist? can't we all just post/look at African models and just leave it at that?

Shows their true nature doesn't it.

anyways, Liya Kebede is on of my all-time favorite models cause she's not too thin and she doesn't look like she's on drugs. most models to me look like they're on drugs or are just too skinny (which is why I don't like models too much). and of course Iman is simply stunning!

I agree, I get tired of seeing models rib cages. :P

Guest rokky123

I dont know too many somalian ppl so i cant comment on the few pix u posted

and ur probably very biased too :lol:

but i have alot of ethopian friends

and they really are beautiful :lol:

their hair is pretty straight,small nose,perfect lips :lol:

The only person who's posting racist remarks is the topic starter.

Guest luna81

I work with a lot of Ethiopians and they're very pretty. One woman said that Ethiopians vary a lot. She have a family member with Single-lid eyes and straight hair and they call her Chinese. The woman herself have small nose, big eyes, and "black hair."

Guest Abnav

ok now i understand what everyone on the other thread was talking about...

lucky for you i wont judge other somalians on your behavior or attitudes

Guest mezzed

The women here are very pretty.

But please no bashing on other women different from your race.

You can "promote" your race, but don't go calling other races ugly horses okay?

But back to the topic here, since I don't want to start up anything.

The girl in the third picture is very pretty.

I guess you could say one of the rare beauties of today's modeling?

Btw, is she a model?

Guest LovinSoshi14

I work with a lot of Ethiopians and they're very pretty. One woman said that Ethiopians vary a lot. She have a family member with Single-lid eyes and straight hair and they call her Chinese. The woman herself have small nose, big eyes, and "black hair."

Ethiopians often do have single eye lids and 'asian' features, although Africans were the first, so they're our features really.

Ethiopian women are probably the most diverse Africans you will see, Somalian women tend to just have more delicate features and finer hair most of the time, You wont find too many Ethipopian women that look alike though. They're gorgeous.

Guest Amanda Plz

...?

The only person being racist and ignorant on this thread is the Topic Starter.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

...?

The only person being racist and ignorant on this thread is the Topic Starter.

Precisely. Topic closed.

Archived