Tiffany Tang denies engagement rumours

sugarplum892

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Tiffany Tang denies engagement rumoursTiffany Tang denies engagement rumours

Chinese actress Tiffany Tang has recently debunked rumours of her supposed engagement to actor Luo Jin, as reported on Tencent Entertainment.

Previously, it was rumoured that the actress, who broke up with actor Roy Chiu last year, has been dating her "Agent X" co-star since the breakup. It was further alleged that the actor has already popped the question and Tiffany has agreed to marry him.

However, while speaking to the media at an event in Chengdu, Tiffany denied any notion of engagement. "The rumours are not true. There is nothing for me to respond to."

Even Tiffany's manager dismissed the rumours, saying, "Tiffany engaged? The report is too fake, it's ridiculous!"

Earlier, the "Chinese Paladin 3" actress confessed to being happy with her current state of life, and was not influenced by good friend Yang Mi's marriage and new baby.

"I don't want to set limits to myself. I want to enjoy the moment," she was quoted saying.

On the other hand, fans of the actress believed that the rumours are just purely for publicity, seeing that Luo Jin's drama is currently airing on television.

When asked to comment about the rumour, the 32-year-old actor replied, "Rumours are just that. They're rumours. We should just ignore them."

Source

Archived