Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Moon Geun Young And Kim Bum ♥GeunBum Couple Soompi Family of BB's (BongBummy's) Bunnies ♥ 2013.11.01

Replies

• moonforevermoonforever Certified MGY Fans| Geunbum Forever Posts: 1,495Member

SUPERSTAR

• mgykbmgykb Posts: 1,697Member

SUPERSTAR

Hi everyone:) Love all the screen captures,by the way @mgykb. Where did u find the picture of MGY and KB. Their outfit are = :) AwesomeDo agree with @mgykb. If the drama itself achieve a higher rating than it will be great, but i guess in the end, for all the cast who involve in, as long as they have given their best i do think that they are happy that they are part of it. As for us  as a viewers, higher rating or not as long that we enjoyed it than it will still get a very special place in our heart.<br />
    Can wait for tonight episode:) Hopefully jungyi blindness are not permanent...

@anjelinebasinou I found the photos fr mgy's at soompi. That was an image fr cdda while kb's from an interview last April.

Yeah! I think the episode tonight is truly exciting to watch. Its somehow gives us an answer to our request to give more scenes for taejung!:)!

Been trying to find more detailed true story of jy but none found yet. I think, the blindness is temporary just to add thrill to the plot. I guess, mbc is hearing all side comments of viewers that story is predictable as episodes run and with the earlier given full history.
    Please kindly follow the signature rules to ensure that your signature does not exceed 40KB.

TaeJung couple will live in my heart forever!!! 
    anjelinebasinouyokariTia Layriya988

SUPERSTAR

• kiyokotsubasakiyokotsubasa Posts: 365Member

SUPERSTAR

@mgykb I don't really know for the english subs i haven't found them yet
    GEUNBUM COUPLE ALL THE WAY ! November 1st, 2013 (L)
    Taltal Fighting ! (he now deserves a spot in my signature. #TTaddiction).
    Love the Taltal-SeungNyang 's explosive chemistry.
    Currently watching : Empress Ki, 14 Days (God's gift)
    mgykb

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2013
    @mgykb I don't really know for the english subs i haven't found them yet
    not yet done subbing yet!!!!!!!!!!

kiyokotsubasamgykb

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2013
    Cr: baidu

Moonie's cute ways....
    Moonie's many cute wimageays....
    Please kindly follow the signature rules to ensure that your signature does not exceed 40KB.

dramagoodieanjelinebasinoudisneyfan
  • yokariyokari Posts: 377Member

SUPERSTAR

mgykb said:

cr: baidu

Moonie's many cute ways....
    huhuhu.sis,i cant see these pics again....

mgykb

SUPERSTAR

edited August 2013

SUPERSTAR

SUPERSTAR

yokari said:
    mgykb said:

yokari said:
    mgykb said:

@yokari sis, can see them now?

SUPERSTAR