To what countries have you been to?

Guest bakemonochan

Guest bakemonochan

I have been to Japan, Brazil, USA, Australia, China.I stopped at: Singapore, Korea, France & Germany.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SlicedBread

Spain, Argentina, Dominican Republic, Canada, Thailand 
Airport only: Colombia, Japan, and Hong Kong
On my list to go: Ireland. I have to have a real Guiness and I really have this intense need to see the Cliffs of Moher.  Japan is also a possible destination if only because friends who have been there have talked it up to me big time. The wife wants to visit Korea because of the K-dramas. If we do go there, I'll want to bring my best friend's sister. 

Guest yujun

malaysia, indonesia, thailand, taiwan, japan, UK, germany, france, austria, italy, switzerland.

i am from singapore and i wish i lived in a bigger country, at least people from big countries can travel around their countries/go to different states without having to go out of the country. there's nowhere to travel around in singapore.

lucky ppl  ^-^  I have only been to japan... yujun said: malaysia, indonesia, thailand, taiwan, japan, UK, germany, france, austria, italy, switzerland.

i am from singapore and i wish i lived in a bigger country, at least people from big countries can travel around their countries/go to different states without having to go out of the country. there's nowhere to travel around in singapore.

Guest HERMIT

Mexico (too numerous times to count), England (3x), Scotland, Portugal, Spain, France (3x), Italy, Austria, Germany (2x), Switzerland (2x), Netherlands (2x), Belgium (3x), Philippines (6x).  Had stopovers in Hawaii (Honolulu) twice, Taiwan (Taipei), South Korea (Incheon) 3x.  This is all within the past 30 years.

Interestingly, I've never ventured too far from my "corner" of the US around my hometown of San Diego.  I've only been as far north as San Francisco/Sacramento; as far east as Phoenix, Arizona.  And as far northeast as the southwestern corner of Utah, just outside of Las Vegas, Nevada.  I've never even had a flight stopover within the continental US.  As far as Mexico is concerned, the furthest I've driven south is into Baja California to Ensenada.

Right now, it's a toss up as to whether I go to the Philippines or back to Europe the next time I take a trip abroad.  It's been 8 years since I last was in the Philippines to visit the relatives, so I kind of feel like I owe them a visit.  Some of those relatives are also getting along in age and I kind of don't want to put off seeing them until it's actually too late.  Moreover, my folks have put in their stake in building houses back in their respective hometowns.  So I'd like to check in on those as well.  But on the flip side, I have only one remaining uncle (by marriage) left in England that is now a widower, getting old, and also getting on in age.  I'm pretty close to him and he's been wanting me to come back and take a trip with him to visit Norway and probably other Scandinavian places.  Like they say: decisions, decisions, decisions, hahaha.  But before considering all that I've got to save money!

Guest gisellaaa

I've been to Indonesia, America, Singapore, & JapanI've stopped at (flight transit) Russia, South Korea, Canada, & China

Canada: Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, too many Western Canadian towns to name.

USA: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Houston, Orlando, Various places in Montana

China: Beijing, Xian, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Macau, and Hong Kong

Taiwan: Taipei and Kaohsiung

Japan: Tokyo

Bahamas: Nassau

England: London, Dover (ferry port)

Wales: Cardiff

Belgium: drove through

Netherlands: Amsterdam

Portugal: Lisbon, Cascais, Nazare, Obidos, and Fatima

Spain: Madrid and Barcelona

France: Avignon and Nice

Monaco: Monaco

Italy: La Spezia (Portofino and Portovenere), Pisa, Florence, San Gimignano, and Rome

My favorite so far is probably Portugal

yujun said:

Guest Dense

I have been to:

Jamaica
USA
France
Belgium
Japan
Canada
Wales
Scotland

Stopped At:

China
Korea
Germany
Netherlands
Barbados
Cuba

Tuffcore said: yujun said:

Guest akira53

I've been to:
Japan (every prefecture west of Kyoto, Tokyo and Kanagawa)
France (Paris)
Switzerland (Interlaken, Lauterbrunnen)
Germany (Berlin, Hamburg, Munich)
Italy (Rome, Cinque Terre, Pisa)
England (London, Leeds, Bath)
Belgium (Brussels)
Peru (Lima, Cuzco, Arequipa)

Archived