Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you know that SoompiTV now has "We Got Married," "Dad! Where Are We Going?" and "Infinity Challenge" with subtitles? ^^v

[Drama 2013] Ugly Alert 못난이주의보

Replies

• SEAsosoSEAsoso Posts: 44Member, New Member
    edited July 2013

Awwwwwww!! So cute.SO CUUUUUUTE.Surprisingly,they showed the cinema date which was cute beyond words.DH managed to get her hug after various attempts LOL.The two of them together is cuteness explosion :x

OOOOH !! Evil lawyer is Evil.His stares... and the wrist grab *shudder*.It seems his pairing with cousin is nearing....

Grandpa is so cute with Nari....Welcome Back~Missed you Harabouji !

The episode is not over yet but they showed all the scenes in yesterday's preview...A pleasant surprise !! LOL

Issy_1atumnrain
  • dexter8010dexter8010 Posts: 1,469Member

SUPERSTAR

WOW what is this preview??? sad scenes coming towards us.
  • ummi74ummi74 Im Ju Hwan 임주환 Posts: 549Member

IDOL

Omg, wish I know what JS said in the preview :( Why DH slap him too? :(( :(( :((
    ~~~"I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" (Abraham Lincoln)~~~here for Im Ju Hwan~~~
  • iheartyou1518iheartyou1518 Posts: 2,554Member

LEGEND

Panda eyes DH? their first date? :)

cr: edaily

>‿‿◕ cutie Yeon Soo(Potato Star) sexy Ha-Neul(The Heirs) songstress Ji Eun(aka IU) versatile Geun Young(GoF Jung Yi >‿‿◕

my 2013 kdrama playlist 

watched dramas: Can we get married?, That winter the wind blows, Monstar, I hear your voice, You're the best Lee Soon Shin, Master's Sun

currently watching: Goddess of Fire Jungyi ~ The Good doctor ~ After School Bokbulbok

karenkdramaLhejkaiskloset
  • takanome89takanome89 Posts: 837Member

SUPERSTAR

Mamaboy decided to seek help from JS ... Probably wants the other side to JJ ...

The lawyer began to show his devilish disguise ...

On preview ...
    It appears between DH and JS will quarrel ... really do not understand why ...

Current List :  Ugly Alert,  Ruby Ring, Secret,  King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang, Golden Raindow

karenkdrama
  • jma030201jma030201 TY 4 UR Patience Posts: 2,164Moderator

just finished watching live streaming ... is tomorrow a sad episode? why did DH slap JS? this writer is moving really fast that is why I am betting we are getting grandchildren in episode 120! LOL

As always, DH is awesome, she should have given JS a quick kiss on the lips in the theaters.

JS has very good memory to remember DH from the world cup ... did his dad say it was "fate" for him and the step mom and JS thinks its the same way with DH?

Haraboji is cool ... seems he will develop a close relationship with NR ... maybe that will make him more forgiving of JS' criminal background. Haraboji seems to be a very understanding and reasonable man and I think he knows DH character and trusts her decisions.

image image  image
    ***** Please check forum rules here and here, Thanks! *****

Remember: Ignoring obnoxious people is more effective at silencing them than actually speaking to them or engaging them in a discussion,
    it's healthier and less mentally draining on you as well.

atumnrainkaisklosetdojinshi

SUPERSTAR

But they quickly reconciled ...
    It looks like it will come to him at night in mazagin where he hugs her

Current List :  Ugly Alert,  Ruby Ring, Secret,  King's Daughter, Soo Baek Hyang, Golden Raindow

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2013
    [URL=http://img5.imageshack.us/i/tr9h.png/]image[/URL]

[URL=http://img811.imageshack.us/i/a145.png/]image[/URL]

:((

I have a feeling that his army to take ..

:))

karenkdramaatumnrainkaisklosetdojinshi
  • oyeleyeolusinaoyeleyeolusina BirminghamPosts: 2,563Member

LEGEND

edited July 2013

That is a hat-rick of slaps from our princess, she is really consistent as that is the one thing every guy who has shown interest in her have in common.

About the slap, I guess that JS promised to come meet DH but was delayed because of mama's boy and that was what got her angry as probably waiting and he didn't call to tell her that he will be late.  

SEAsoso
  • ShinobuShinobu I live for the aesthetics Posts: 1,153Member

IDOL

Looks like OTP is now an item which is good.  Now we're getting somewhere but I have a fear that their flirting couple style will go for another 50 eps without some real plot.  Hopefully, by DH slapping Sleazy Lawyer he will man up and do something bad.  (I feel bad for the actor who plays this guy.  I mean he's not even threatening which is supposed to be the whole meaning of his existence.  Maybe I've been wrong all along.)  One good thing is Emperor is back, with his groove.  I like Emperor.

karenkdrama buddy, I actually like your version better than mine.  It makes me feel hopeful and happy.  You and and me and the HS/DH couple sailing away, fishing, grilling, dine and red wine.  Yeah that's a way to spend July the 4th.  :))

huey, I'm all about close-ups deary.  And welcome to the "good eyes" club btw.  :))  Though I don't like how they dice and splice my boy's screen time in here but they give him good close-ups and good angles (unlike TGS.)  He has secshy lips I know.  :))
    Following:
    Park Yong Woo | Kim Hye Soo | Lee Sang Woo | Choi Tae Joon
    karenkdrama

SUPERSTAR

By the way, seems to be a rich mother finally laid eyes on the lawyer ...
    And she began to wash her ​​daughter's brains ... but cousin dreams of the prosecutor ...

SEAsoso
  • ummi74ummi74 Im Ju Hwan 임주환 Posts: 549Member

IDOL

~~~"I walk slowly, but I never walk backward" (Abraham Lincoln)~~~here for Im Ju Hwan~~~
    atumnrain
  • SEAsosoSEAsoso Posts: 44Member, New Member
    edited July 2013

From what I understood in the scene of the street vendor lady,she said JS is like a model and DH told him he should work as a model..So,I think in the future JS will work in BY group..I maybe totally wrong of course.

@issy I agree about JS's mother,They have more than enough story threads now.And the writer is even introducing Nari-Grandpa relationship.But they should show us DH and Secretary backstory too !

The movies date>>>>Replay Replay  =))

@oye HAHAHA .Just understood what you mean ..LOL..HS :slapped...Lawyer:slapped....JS:to be slapped soon...hehe..I bet So Ra does a lot of apologizing after shooting LOL

ummi74
  • dexter8010dexter8010 Posts: 1,469Member

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2013
    After rewatch preview. The slap scene: JS wear same clothes what he wear in today end of ep. My limited korean i understand She slap him because he dont call her he will be late and DH worry something happen to him. JS late because Mama boy.
  • Issy_1Issy_1 UK. LondonPosts: 775Member

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2013
    I am confused a little. I thought DH was the daughter of Grandfather's daughter. but checking wiki, they all are Na family. so DH's father is his son? if so, how on earth I got that impression???  :-O

all these talks about JS's mother made me paranoid and I started thinking about the possibility too. I said, I don't think they bring a new character to the story but what if the character is already there? the first one that comes to my mind and her character always made me curious is the secretary/grandfather assistant who lives with them. could she have any connection to JS??? 
    :-SS