[Drama 2013] Ugly Alert 못난이주의보

kaiskloset

kirane said: @kaiskloset, thank you for opening this thread. Fighting!^^

@Shinobu, @wangnyeo, @manka & all members, nice to meet you all.~

I read from DC Kang Sora Gallery, first meeting for production already held on April 10th & most likely Yoon Son Ha (윤손하) also cast in this drama.

(Source: http://gall.dcinside.com/kangsora/53485)

I wish this drama will gain great success!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I think about it, a daily drama like this mostly likely won't be subbed and even if I want to catch the raw I may not be able to find it anywhere.  Oh, how my heart aches....  I just hope IJH and KS have a big enough fandom.

Guest kirane

@kaiskloset >:D<
For the title "못난이 울 오빠" can also translated as " Our Foolish Oppa".

@manka *high five* this is my first time too & I will try to watch it because of Sora. Hope this one have great storyline.

@Shinobu, SBS daily drama which currently airing (The Birth of a Family/가 족의 탄생), I found several web that uploaded their RAW episode (via Sohu, Tudou, Youku or Dailymotion), so I think for this drama there's huge probability they will uploaded it too.

kirane: Later, If I find RAW link for this drama I will share with you all.~^^

more cast named for "my ugly brother"

via hancinema

photo302210.jpg

Actress Sin Ae-ra is coming back to SBS for the first time in 7 years.

Producer of the new upcoming drama told W Star News, "Sin Ae-ra and Ahn Nae-sang will be a married couple at the start of the drama 'My Ugly Brother'". Sin Ae-ra's last drama on SBS was "My Love" in 2006.

Apparently, Sin Ae-ra volunteered a special appearance in the drama because she purely liked the scenario.

This is the first time Sin Ae-ra acts with Ahn Nae-sang. Their acting will become the key to this daily drama.

photo302215.jpg

Yoon Son-ha is coming back with a drama for the first time in two and a half years.

Yoon Son-ha has been cast for the daily drama "My Ugly Brother". She takes on the role of Yoo Jeong-yeon, a woman 5 years older than Kong Joon-soo (Im Joo-hwan). She is a strong and charismatic woman in this drama.

Yoon Son-ha said, "I am anxious to be back with a drama after so long and I am pressured to make up a new character. I am going to try my best to relate with the viewers the best I can".

Meanwhile, Yoon Son-ah is hosting the story on program, "Miracle Story".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

So Ahn Nae-sang plays father of older sister Gong Jin-Joo (Choi Yoon-Yeong) and younger brother Gong Joon-soo (Im Joo Hwan).  He then marries umma (Sin Ae-ra) who has one son who probably takes on his name and goes by Gong Hyeon Seok (Choi Tae Joon).

In term of romance chart, we have rich girl of some empire Shin Joo-yeong (Shin So-yul) who is in love with Gong Hyeon Seok (Choi Tae Joon) who is in love with Na Do-hee (Kang Sora) who is in love with Gong Joon-soo (Im Joo Hwan) who may be in love with Yoo Jeong-yeon (Yoon Son-ha).  Well, that's because I like it to be a line.  Maybe they'll have Gong Joon-soo flanking by Na Do-hee and Yoo Jeong-yeon on both sides with love arrows pointing toward him.  Or maybe Im Joo Hwan will play the role of the underdog so we may have Yoo Jeong-yeon pointing love arrow toward Gong Joon-soo who is pointing love arrow to Kang Sora who is pointing love arrow to Gong Hyeon Seok who is also getting stabbed with another love arrow from Shin Joo-yeong.  Hmmm....                        

Shinobu

said: So Ahn Nae-sang plays father of older sister Gong Jin-Joo (Choi Yoon-Yeong) and younger brother Gong Joon-soo (Im Joo Hwan).  He then marries umma (Sin Ae-ra) who has one son who probably takes on his name and goes by Gong Hyeon Seok (Choi Tae Joon).

In term of romance chart, we have rich girl of some empire Shin Joo-yeong (Shin So-yul) who is in love with Gong Hyeon Seok (Choi Tae Joon) who is in love with Na Do-hee (Kang Sora) who is in love with Gong Joon-soo (Im Joo Hwan) who may be in love with Yoo Jeong-yeon (Yoon Son-ha).  Well, that's because I like it to be a line.  Maybe they'll have Gong Joon-soo flanking by Na Do-hee and Yoo Jeong-yeon on both sides with love arrows pointing toward him.  Or maybe Im Joo Hwan will play the role of the underdog so we may have Yoo Jeong-yeon pointing love arrow toward Gong Joon-soo who is pointing love arrow to Kang Sora who is pointing love arrow to Gong Hyeon Seok who is also getting stabbed with another love arrow from Shin Joo-yeong.  Hmmm....                        

Kang So-ra in the new SBS drama "Ugly Alert"

photo303064.jpg

The new SBS drama which was called "Bravo My Life" is now called "Ugly Alert" starring lead actressKang So-ra and actor Im Joo-hwan.

Produced by Sin Yoon-seob and written by Jung Ji-woo from "My Love, Ugly", "Ugly Alert" announced the domination of daily dramas with its strong base story and mass scale. This drama advocates humanism dramas in which a man who seems pathetic; he changes his surroundings and looks around at the relationships that he has around him.

Kang So-ra and Im Joo-hwan who are known for their acting are in the lead. Kang So-ra takes on the role of Na Do-hee, the goody-good daughter of a fashion company which was built by her grandfather.Im Joo-hwan takes on the role of Gong Joon-soo, a character who masters the art of sewing while in prison in place of his brother for murder and works at Na Do-hee's store.

Kang So-ra stood out in the movies "Sunny - 2010", "Paparoti" and drama "Dream High 2". Im Joo-hwan has been proven for his talents when he won the Best Rookie Award at the 2009 Cultural Arts Awards. "Ugly Alert" is his first drama since his military service.

Production company director Kim Hyeon-jeong-I says, "'Ugly Alert' is a human drama in which a silly and worthless man changes the people around him. It also delivers the meaning of 'family' even though they are not blood related. This drama will consist of everything touching and moving besides the extremity of revenge and affairs".

Meanwhile, "Ugly Alert" will be aired after "The Birth of a Family" in May.

Source : news.hankooki.com/lpa... ( English )

Guest meridiansuci

Hallo everyone here. Kkkkk

Thanks @kaiskloset for making this thread. Cant wait to see my lovely Sora new drama.

Guest manka

@huey he really was in BBF I guess smth wrong with my memory  :P I must go and check him in BBF again .thanks for info   :D  Shinobu said: So Ahn Nae-sang plays father of older sister Gong Jin-Joo (Choi Yoon-Yeong) and younger brother Gong Joon-soo (Im Joo Hwan).  He then marries umma (Sin Ae-ra) who has one son who probably takes on his name and goes by Gong Hyeon Seok (Choi Tae Joon).

Guest meridiansuci

@kaiskloset hi5!! thankyou babygirl!!! Of course i'm here. Its about our lovely sora!!! Cant wait to spazz about this drama with u. I miss her so much!! Cant wait to see her acting!!! ♥♥♥ *hugs!!

@manka he was there as kim bum's brother.

manka said: @huey he really was in BBF I guess smth wrong with my memory  :P I must go and check him in BBF again .thanks for info   :D  Shinobu said: So Ahn Nae-sang plays father of older sister Gong Jin-Joo (Choi Yoon-Yeong) and younger brother Gong Joon-soo (Im Joo Hwan).  He then marries umma (Sin Ae-ra) who has one son who probably takes on his name and goes by Gong Hyeon Seok (Choi Tae Joon).

Guest ohayyo

whhaaaa~~ i'm happy because it's sora and juhwan ... long time no see ... last time I was so hooked by Juhwan in Tamna Island :D love him since then :)love sora since she's been teukie's wife mahahahaha :D ...
I'm not the type who can catch up the daily drama .. a bit tough for me :) but i try :D ...
nice to see you, guys :x mmmwuaaah :x

Guest MGYlove

Annyeong

Shin So-yul in "Bravo My Life"
Shin So-yul is starring in the SBS daily drama "Bravo My Life".

"Bravo My Life" is produced by Sin Yoon-seob and written by Jung Ji-woo from "The Rooftop Prince".

Shin So-yul will star as the second daughter of a rich family and marketing manager, Shin Joo-yeong. She is a lovable and appealing character who falls in love with a normal family son, Gong Hyeon-seok (Choi Tae-joon) and conflicts with the arranged marriage appointed for her.

Shin So-yul said, "An actress feels happy when she is acting. I want to learn a lot through this so I hope you look forward to what I have to show"

©hancinema.net

Guest dee15

my baby gurl @kaiskloset thanks for making this thread.. so happy.. can't wait to see our Baby Princess soon. From what I read here, seems the drama plot will be great.. And there are a lot of famous actor and actress here.. Once again thank you baby gurl.. Let's hope the drama will be gain a lot of success and have a good rating, since it will be on air daily Monday-Friday..

Archived