[Drama 2013] Ugly Alert 못난이주의보

kaiskloset

dee15 said: my baby gurl @kaiskloset thanks for making this thread.. so happy.. can't wait to see our Baby Princess soon. From what I read here, seems the drama plot will be great.. And there are a lot of famous actor and actress here.. Once again thank you baby gurl.. Let's hope the drama will be gain a lot of success and have a good rating, since it will be on air daily Monday-Friday..

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1_zps197e5feb.jpgohayyo said: whhaaaa~~ i'm happy because it's sora and juhwan ... long time no see ... last time I was so hooked by Juhwan in Tamna Island :D love him since then :)love sora since she's been teukie's wife mahahahaha :D ...
I'm not the type who can catch up the daily drama .. a bit tough for me :) but i try :D ...
nice to see you, guys :x mmmwuaaah :x

MGYlove said: Annyeong

Shin So-yul in "Bravo My Life"
Shin So-yul is starring in the SBS daily drama "Bravo My Life".

"Bravo My Life" is produced by Sin Yoon-seob and written by Jung Ji-woo from "The Rooftop Prince".

Shin So-yul will star as the second daughter of a rich family and marketing manager, Shin Joo-yeong. She is a lovable and appealing character who falls in love with a normal family son, Gong Hyeon-seok (Choi Tae-joon) and conflicts with the arranged marriage appointed for her.

Shin So-yul said, "An actress feels happy when she is acting. I want to learn a lot through this so I hope you look forward to what I have to show"

©hancinema.net

I've decided that I should stalk this thread everyday for updates since I can't seem to find updates elsewhere.  But man, why oh why "Ugly Alert"?  What ugliness are they alerting here?  They sure ain't talking about the cast eh.  I need some explanations.

Birth of a Family is at 100 ep today.  If they end around 120s, I have to wait another 3 weeks and if 130s I have to wait another month.  They better wrap it up quick so I can see my boys on screen again.  I do hope the drama will be a well written one.  I'm all about quality over quantity. 

So I saw an article on Choi Tae Joon in Korean and needless to say I had to google translate it and while I got the main gist of it I was wondering why the article talked a whole lot about "smoke".  Whut?  Smoke needs special training?  Putting together string of words including "smoke" "North Korean" "helmet" "climbing", I've come to a visualization.  The image of Choi Tae Joon and Kim Myung Min wearing North Korean helmets running up and down the mountain while smoking comes to mind.  Such imagery is so raw and badassary not mentioning bizarre that I felt like I've committed an atrocity against these two gentlemen.  Yet I smirked at the thought.  So anyways, seems like Choi Tae Joon has been doing a lot of stamina training (breathing/pronunciation) and acting lessons with mentor/sifu Kim Myung Min.  He should be in top form for the drama.  They mention something about him playing a cold character or something.

Kim Myung-min and smoke Bukhan ohreumyeo 'Distinguished' debut first starring choetaejun, '

Images [sBS E! The starring cast Newcomer choetaejun, Entertainment News l reporter gangseonae] SBS new Ugly ililgeuk ', warning "(a play jeongjiwoo, directed sinyunseop), the senior Kim Myung-min and smoke special training is in full swing.

The choetaejun the 'Ugly' advisory ball Seon station, take the first time in her acting career, starring place kicked stitches. He ahead of a full-fledged drama shooting stamina and acting lessons with Kim Myung-min is parallel. Kim Myung-min is the famous the smoke choetaejun teacher two people and the family hansotbap agency,

From January ahead of a full-scale shooting choetaejun almost every day alone with the senior Kim Myung-min ranked North Korean to ssatatgo stamina, map smoke spare time received. Becomes first starring report ililgeuk,,,,, feel comfortable burden, "he said.

If you do not have a specific schedule from earlier this year, every day choetaejun Kim Myung-min and North Korean climbed. The only belongings of two people at the time of the roast flour and bottled water. Cardiopulmonary function, muscle mass and body fat, even worse, thanks to Kim Myung-min's know-how and recommendation there's nothing as good as roast flour diet and fitness arrangement was surprised to see your favorite.

After completing climbing Kim Myung-min focused on acting lessons at home. The choetaejun "dirty when you receive a compliment, but was a sharp rebuke of the seniors, and the blood and flesh. Detail from actor to possess the basic attitude relative to the actors and breathing, pronunciation, I learned this as a large extra-curricular, "he said.

One-point Lesson of Kim Myung-min is the result of recent 'Ugly advisory' scripted readings revealed. From choetaejun PD Shin Yoon - Sup, was delighted to receive a passing score excellent pronunciation and metabolic calendar compared to peers actors, Kim Myung-min.

"Ugly warning 'smoke choetaejun, Seon ball test, the mother remarried the Hustler father and half-ball compliance with (Cho In) and conflict experience. Love the woman I Hee (gangsora minutes), but it's too cold outside, drama ball Compliance - Ball Seon brothers noted a ball the Seon inspection station with a warm heart than anyone how choetaejun this to good digestion.

The warning 'Ugly' starring choetaejun a 'Family Ties' follow-up in May will be the first broadcast.

Kim Hyeon-woo to star in "Ugly Alert"

photo303471.jpg

Actor Kim Hyeon Woo from the movie "A Frozen Flower" and MBC drama "Pasta" has been cast for the SBS daily drama "Ugly Alert".

Sidus HQ, Kim Hyeon-woo takes on the role of Kang Cheol-soo who will for a mellow line with Gong Jin-joo (Choi Yoon-yeong-I), Gong Joon-soo's (Im Joo-hwan) sister.

Kim Hyeon-woo debuted through the movie "A Frozen Flower" in 2008 and starred in "Deep-rooted Tree", "Dream - Drama" and more.

Meanwhile, "Ugly Alert" which was known as "Bravo My Life" is about a group of people who become 'family' due to their parents and learn to understand each other and become a part of the family. The drama is produced by Sin Yoon-seob from "The Rooftop Prince" and written by Jung Ji-woo from "Gloria" and "Wish Upon a Star".

The drama has so far cast Im Joo-hwan who just finished military service in February and Kang So-ra.

"Ugly Alert" will be broadcasted in May after "The Birth of a Family - Drama".

Source: Star.mt.co.kr (English)
Cr: Hancinema.net

Ugly Alert' Casts:

1222220F4C453E340DACE4 Kang Sora ...as ... Na Do Hee
135ACE404EA8DB623980DB Im Ju Hwan (Lim Joo Hwan) ... as ... Gong Jun Su
126E1A10B1DC4645C1AD9D Kang Yi Seok (Kang i Suk) ... as ... Gong Jun Su .. (Childhood time)
136978514DE11B2F2A348F Choi Tae Joon ... as ... Gong Hyeon Seok
11305F224A5D5D5A235ED5 Kang Byul ... as ... Gong Jin Joo
172328174C5AA1359516BC Choi Yoon Young ... as ... Shin Joo Yeong
18161A425178D1CE273261 Jung Da Bin ... as ... Young Gong Jin Joo
15491F10B15AF34473A2D8 Yoon Son Ha ... as ... Yoo Jeong Yeon
2077591049ECF2011301A2 Kim Hyeon Woo ... as ... Kang Cheol Soo
14404210AE541AABC0A71D Cheon Ho Jin ... as ... Na il Pyeong
12404110ADF8DF32EB9DD9 Song Ok Sook ... as ... Bang Jeong Ja
1127F444508F21601B165D Kim Seol Hyeon ... as ... Gong Na Ri
20356A4C4DFF710605081B Kim Young Hoon ... as ... Han Seo
1346CC10AE56F321E70C72 Lee Soon Jae ... as ... ...
1246C810AE5339E4B93577 Kim Il Woo ... as ... ...
13497F10B1A562C9D4C9C9 Ahn Nae Sang ... as ... Special Guest
144A8F10AE270DA522DE0E Sin Ae Ra ... as ... Special Guest

Director: Sin Yoon Sub
Writer: Jung Ji Woo

Cr: movie.daum.net

Guest MGYlove

class="cb b15"“Ugly Alert” Is An Upcoming Drama That Redefines Familykang-so-ra.jpg?w=600
im-joo-hwan.jpg?w=600

What exactly is family? A new drama explains that the people who help and support you can become your family and they may do a better job than the people who raised you. When your real family's choices make your life difficult, sometimes friends can give you a new chance. And sometimes giving someone else a chance can change your life for the better.

That's the story of the upcoming drama, "Ugly Alert." The hero is Gong Joon Su, a man who has had a rough life and early on had to fend for himself. He takes the blame for a murder his younger sibling commits and serves time in prison. There he learns to sew and acquires a trade.

With his newly acquired skills Gong Joon Su, played by Im Joo Hwan, goes to work for Na Do Hee at a fashion company. Na Do Hee, played by Kang So Ra, has inherited her job because her grandfather built the company. But even though she inherited her position, she is serious about doing a good job and is something of a workaholic.

Gong Joon Su is Im's first role since finishing his military service in February. Before serving in the military, Im played Park Kyu in the drama, "Tamra, the Island" and appeared as Han Baek in the film, "A Frozen Flower."

Kang has appeared in the movies "Sunny 2010," "Paparoti" and the drama "Dream High 2."

Also appearing in the drama is actor and singer Kim Hyun Woo. He plays Kang Cheol Soo, a friend of Gong Joon Su's sister, Gong Jin Joo, played by Choi Yoon Young.

Hyun Woo, a member of the pop group 24/7, made his acting debut in the film "A Frozen Flower" and was later seen in several dramas, including  "Pasta," "Dream" and "Deep-Rooted Tree."

Last year, Choi appeared in the drama "My Daughter Seo Young" as Choi Ho Jung.

Sin Yoon Sub, best known for his work directing the series "Rooftop Prince," will direct. Jung Ji Woo has written the script.

The production company's representative, Kim Hyun Jung, described the drama as the story of a man deemed worthless who still manages the change the lives of the people around him.

"The story delivers on the meaning of family even though they are not blood related," said Kim. "It's a touching, moving story that will nevertheless contain plenty of drama, including revenge and affairs."

The series will air in May.

©kdramastars.com

AOA’s Seolhyun cast in new SBS daily drama ‘Ugly Alert’

20130423_aoa_seolhyun.jpg

AOA‘s Seolhyun has been cast in the daily drama ‘Ugly Alert‘!

Her label revealed that Seolhyun will be joining the cast of the new SBS as the youngest daughter in the family. She plays the character Gong Na Ri, a bright girl who dreams of becoming an actor. This is her second drama after her role on ‘My Daughter Seoyoung‘.

Seolhyun stated, “I’m nervous about doing a new project, and I’m also burdened. But I want to work hard again by thinking of it as another learning experience. I also want to touch the hearts of people.”

The drama will begin airing in May.

Tip: Hugh

Cr: Allkpop

Ah, the new added actor Kim Hyeon Woo looks like "the host" in current drama "the virus."  So far I only know 3 artists out of the bunch, Im Joo Hwan, Choi Tae Joon, and Yoon Son-ha.

In other news (through google translate) 2 actors spotted.

Forced march from the first day of the 'Ugly' warning ', rush shots.'

Images [sBS E! Entertainment News l reporter gangseonae] SBS new Ugly ililgeuk ', warning "(a play jeongjiwoo, directed sinyunseop), went on the first shot.

Took part in the first shot yen the protagonist ball of compliance infantile Transactions of the middle of this month held at Freedom Park in Incheon. The crew was forced march from a gathering at 6:00 in the morning, the first day of the columns, despite Drama.

It was the first shot of the infantile oriented shooting. Transactions of the sloping way to express the joy of the school was 100 points for the first time in 20 times ranked excellent or taken. Transactions of the praise of the staff, despite the young age, and rolled several times, jump, followed by a ramp sprint hard to express without Jar

In particular, day shooting the the actors choetaejun yen, attracted together. The movie who plays ball Seon choetaejun day, despite shooting a chilly filming and holding warm drinks for the staff made warming.

The estimated PD Shin Yoon - Sup megaphone again after last year's drama, 'Rooftop Prince' vigorously lead the field breathed new life into the filming.

'Ugly' advisory break down the walls of communication caused by both parents remarried to his brother, shows the true family love through the sacrifice without the expense of a man who has been the most drama of the human family. Jung Ji Woo, who led Friday drama jungheunggi, Outkast writer and PD Shin Yoon - Sup 'I Love Ugly' prayer in six years buzz tuhaphae the works.

May Cho, In - Ho, gangsora choetaejun Chun Ho Jin Hyun Woo, choeyunyoung,, starring 'Ugly' warning 'Family Ties' subsequent visits viewers.

Well, first I saw this picture and had a hard time figuring out if the person is a woman cross-dressing or a man putting too much lipstick on so anyways....

• coming201304241208500.jpg So from what I decipher they're the same person so it's a man....  Anyways, new actor added methinks.

2013042411191089964_1.jpg
Ⓒ SBS

Kim, Young - Hun learn new SBS daily drama 'Ugly' warning (a play jeongjiwoo, direction sinyunseop) was cast in the  Side 24, SBS Kim, Young - Hun 'Ugly' in the company's legal advisory team leader and cased station the elite lawyers Hanseo finished studying overseas.

The Hanseo SY apparel, house, large corporations and only daughter, has the ambition, the linesman raised his power thing, being a blow to the emergence of the inspection the ball Seon (choetaejun minutes) incisive figures

Kim, Young - Hun took the sewage to himself the brother of the fifty (minutes) and Jo In Sung to impress the setting daeripgak, emerged as the fiance of the fifty (Song Hye Kyo), in SBS '' In the winter, the wind blows recently already ceased.

t_ad.gif 'Ugly' crew warning: "I think Kim, Young - Hun look neat appearance, and with a calm voice and stable acting in harmony with the character of with drama Hanseo, many different aspects," he said.

Prepared "a neat addition to the images have shown the meantime I will try to express the personality of the character," Kim, Young - Hun entertainment agency in Costa said.

On the other hand, the Ugly warning 'the Green ball released from prison Compliance (Cho, In - Ho minutes) after serving as the murder and sacrifice for the family, and each other's wounds bodeumneun story family drama. The original Bravo My Life as a title was decided recently confirmed as a 'warning' Ugly and gangsora, choeyunyoung, new pligg gangyiseok, jeongdabin yunsonha starring Chun Ho Jin. The first to be broadcast in May.

yayyy! more and more chingus and FD sis cominghere to cheer for our Sora-ra's upcoming drama.. daebak! special shoutout to @Choonhee21 and @kirane
dimple hugs @k_craze @shymaldita28 @miki10@lea2u @tienvo2 @najwa85 and @lolowaw
and the FD cheers from  @meridiansuci @dee15 @playerkbd and sexy @huey @kulot
and hwanyonghaminda @Shinobu @wangnyeo  @ad_fa @manka @ohayyo and @MGYlove  
and the sunny FDs @zeez @tweetia @echalovablewaiting for bebes @felicity04 and @sachixia to come out of lurk:)
and kamsamida  for the tweets and retweets

1. KSora Int'nl FanclubKSora Int'nl Fanclub ‏@KSora_IFC7h

many good cast for "ugly alert" cant wait for next month.i see many sompiers seems cant wait too ^^Expand 

Got this article from Drama fever website, I hope they sub the drama
class="post-title" style="background-color: transparent; border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-size: 20px; line-height: 28px; "Im Joo Hwan and Kang So Ra to Play Leads in New Drama Ugly Alert

By Kunku on April 23, 2013 | 3 Comments

Screen Shot 2013-04-23 at 4.21.19 PM

Im Joo Hwan will make his return to the screen with the new drama Ugly Alert, to be produced by Sin Yoon Seob (Rooftop Prince) and written by Jung Ji Woo (Wish Upon a Star). Im Joo Hwan, who was just released from the military in February, will play the role of Gong Joon Soo. The drama will emphasize the meaning of family among people who are not related by blood.

The production company’s representative described the drama as a story of Gong Joon Soo, a man down on his luck who still manages to affect the lives of people around him. Kang So Ra will play the innocent and angelic granddaughter of the founder of the fashion company that Gong Joon Soo ends up working for. The drama is expected to be touching while also having a good mix of extreme revenge and love affairs.

Kim Hyun Woo of 24/7 has also been confirmed to be a part of the cast. He will play Kang Chul Soo, a close friend and love interest of Gong Joon Soo’s sister.

(Source: www.kdramastars.com)

Archived