Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Variety] Dad! Where Are We Going? Season 1 아빠! 어디가? Winner of Daesang Award ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Comments

• kimmiepoohkimmiepooh Posts: 2New Member
    Anyone have a link to watch the show in raw or if it is subbed from ep 14 ..I tried using some of the links to watch it raw but the links that were provided on this forum did not work. I am currently onep 14 so either eng or raw...
  • xopo17xopo17 In Oppa Heart :) Posts: 3,683Member

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    Anyone have a link to watch the show in raw or if it is subbed from ep 14 ..I tried using some of the links to watch it raw but the links that were provided on this forum did not work. I am currently onep 14 so either eng or raw...
    did u mean torrent link ? to me it's totally worked. as far i last checked yesterday that torrent link for ep.1 - 5 have more than 15 seeders, so the process for download will be fast enough . and for ep.14 has more than 400 seeders  >> really fast like superman .

did u already install torrent software in u'r pc ? and have a good internet connection?? it should be okay if u used torrent. just search on google about torrent . if u already finish download then install KMP Player or GOM Player or VLC Player to be able to play all the video on u'r pc.

for subbed on ep.14 : It aired on last night !. Well u have to wait n be patience, since the subber team (http://shiareagy.tumblr.com/ ) need time to translate it, its not easy to translate korea into english, unless u did translate by u'r own self . Patience is virtue.

just check page 1. becoz the tread starter @minkyung.  already put detail information about this shows.
    :)

Edit :

this is non-torrent link for e.14 : 

or 

its raw and non sub, u can download it via IDM

^=^  Appa Oediga / DWAWG / Lee Junsu  HOO / MinYuL / Song Jun - BInNie / Chan Hyung ^=^

• hannajhannaj Posts: 600Member

SUPERSTAR

Thanks for the torrent links. 
    Watching this ep made me cry when Joon reading his letter from Omma cuz i saw him wiped his tears.
    :((

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    hannaj said:
    Watching this ep made me cry when Joon reading his letter from Omma cuz i saw him wiped his tears.
    yup it seems jun shy and his heart got touched by that letter. well thats a good scene. :(

btw, i watched without sub, but there is something odd in ep.14 . when all kids must did some challenge. the challenge with hidden camera and they found coin (money) on street. is anyone in here know why jun didn't include on that scene??? i didn't see him, only junsu, ji ah, hoo, ming guk whom participated on that scene. where the hell is jun ??

did jun get sick or did he already notice and know about that mission ?

n also ji ah is really a tough woman, she doesn't affraid with junsu's dad on that scene / mission, wkwkwk :))

n love when ming guk and his dad read the letter from his mom, and ming guk dad imitate the Lee Duk Hwa's voice but failed and they laughed together, loves that scene :))

and junsu loves to teasing his dad, when his dad playing guitar n singing and junsu whisper the lyric on junsu dad's ear. :))

^=^  Appa Oediga / DWAWG / Lee Junsu  HOO / MinYuL / Song Jun - BInNie / Chan Hyung ^=^

SUPERSTAR

edited April 2013
    sorry for OOT , but i download 720p Hanrel Version, and after this show finish, MBC included scene about new variety show? there 6 men on army clothes. whats the name for that show?

about dad where are you going next episode, they will shooting on train station, which is remain me with running man episode on train station too ( ji sung n ji jin hee as guest star). i want to see it asap, coz my eyes need them on town, sometimes i got bored if they always shoot on village. 

i know in town there are must be a lot of their fans who will disturb the shooting process but once in while there is nothing wrong to shooting in town.

just input, maybe the team on dad where are you going read this forum. when all kids did shopping scene (buying food on market) then the father will remain on village, did nothing . why don't u make a games for their dad while they are waiting their kids finish the shopping. well i want to see the relationship and their interaction among father through a game too.

i know it will reduced air time for kids and this show is all about kids not only dad, but i suggest the team/staff do that once in while (not in every episode). its just for a variation for a while. 

• quynhnquynhn Posts: 432Member

IDOL

@hannaj - I was wondering the same thing about Joon's hidden camera scene...I think the scene got cut out in the editing room.  I watched episode 13 again and saw there was a clip of Joon's hidden camera scene in the preview for the latest episode.  Also, in the preview there was a scene where Sung Dong Il, Joon's dad, screamed "my money"...I thought that could have been a funny scene...I wonder why this scene also got edited out. 
    xopo17 said:
    hannaj said:
    yup it seems jun shy and his heart got touched by that letter. well thats a good scene. :(

btw, i watched without sub, but there is something odd in ep.14 . when all kids must did some challenge. the challenge with hidden camera and they found coin (money) on street. is anyone in here know why jun didn't include on that scene??? i didn't see him, only junsu, ji ah, hoo, ming guk whom participated on that scene. where the hell is jun ??

did jun get sick or did he already notice and know about that mission ?

n also ji ah is really a tough woman, she doesn't affraid with junsu's dad on that scene / mission, wkwkwk :))

n love when ming guk and his dad read the letter from his mom, and ming guk dad imitate the Lee Duk Hwa's voice but failed and they laughed together, loves that scene :))

and junsu loves to teasing his dad, when his dad playing guitar n singing and junsu whisper the lyric on junsu dad's ear. :))

<3 <3 <3  G.O.D is BACK!!!!  <3<3 <3

• tulip06tulip06 Posts: 573Member

IDOL

So was Hoo's mum's letter really short? It barely seemed to happen and I'd totally expected emotion from Hoo.
  • MokohanMokohan Posts: 121Member
    xopo17 said:
    sorry for OOT , but i download 720p Hanrel Version, and after this show finish, MBC included scene about new variety show? there 6 men on army clothes. whats the name for that show?

about dad where are you going next episode, they will shooting on train station, which is remain me with running man episode on train station too ( ji sung n ji jin hee as guest star). i want to see it asap, coz my eyes need them on town, sometimes i got bored if they always shoot on village. 

i know in town there are must be a lot of their fans who will disturb the shooting process but once in while there is nothing wrong to shooting in town.

just input, maybe the team on dad where are you going read this forum. when all kids did shopping scene (buying food on market) then the father will remain on village, did nothing . why don't u make a games for their dad while they are waiting their kids finish the shopping. well i want to see the relationship and their interaction among father through a game too.

i know it will reduced air time for kids and this show is all about kids not only dad, but i suggest the team/staff do that once in while (not in every episode). its just for a variation for a while. 
    I want to see dad playing games too, I remember there was a preview (don't remember which ep) show dad playing a game, but it not appear on the next ep :(
    The kids are now really relaxed and getting close, but the relationship between dads are still awkward

• aproditheaprodithe Posts: 464Member

SUPERSTAR

i dont think the dad's are awkward. when i saw how they tease one to another it seems they're more relaxed now.
    earlier were only sung dongil and kim sungjo.
    but lately even song jonggook who's notable outsider from the other 4 world is join the teaser.
    not to mention they're guys that mostly easy to get along with (compare to mom / woman)
  • kimmiepoohkimmiepooh Posts: 2New Member
    Thank you! Yeah I dont need subs but would prefer and I can for now watch it without it. =)
  • barbiegracebarbiegrace Posts: 175Member
    just read  a news saying that the format for dad where are we going will be exported to china by Hunan TV!!! 

Love how this show gets more popular everyday!!! :)
    Live, Laugh and Love 

IDOL

@xoxpo17 @Mokohan The dads were chopping wood. Badly.  But they were doing it!
  • quynhnquynhn Posts: 432Member

IDOL

Does anyone know if Shiareagy and Daebnaksubs will continue to sub future episodes?  Thanks!

<3 <3 <3  G.O.D is BACK!!!!  <3<3 <3

IDOL

edited April 2013
    quynhn said:
    Does anyone know if Shiareagy and Daebnaksubs will continue to sub future episodes?  Thanks!
    I dunno.  I really hope so and that they do it super fast like with ep 13.
  • siposipo a good girl soshidramalandPosts: 211Member

IDOL

anybody knows what's going to happen with ep 11 and 12??? who's gonna sub those?
    my blogs (not really about K-Entertainment) :
    image image
  • enrellenrell Posts: 491Member

IDOL

@sipo 

ksn has already subbed those way back...
  • barbiegracebarbiegrace Posts: 175Member
    sipo said:
    anybody knows what's going to happen with ep 11 and 12??? who's gonna sub those?
    i think kshownow has already subbed ep 11 and 12. :)
    Live, Laugh and Love 
  • PL2PL2 Posts: 226Member

SUPERSTAR

Song Joon & Yoon Hoo ES Entrance Ceremony

cr.pluiekiss

song jun [송준] (30 sec)

cr.jakistress

110804 기분좋은날 - 성준 CUT

cr.vipAilinYT2

quynhnhannajchickenwingknuts
  • hannajhannaj Posts: 600Member

SUPERSTAR

Glad to hear & read some latest news with all this kids. For Joon & dad 's new CF "Windows 8"