★ Opinions on my Hairstyle/Cut ★

Guest Ryan1430291967

Guest jiyin_glob

LOL i think it's cool; I personally like guys with poofy/spiky hair x) && I love how you cut your own hair, like me!13-15? Tell meeee I need to know now ><And what ethnicity? You don't look really look korean but I hear I look japanese lol soooo... are you?

Guest Ryan1430291967

jiyin_glob said: LOL i think it's cool; I personally like guys with poofy/spiky hair x) && I love how you cut your own hair, like me!13-15? Tell meeee I need to know now ><And what ethnicity? You don't look really look korean but I hear I look japanese lol soooo... are you?

Guest jiyin_glob

Ryan said: jiyin_glob said: LOL i think it's cool; I personally like guys with poofy/spiky hair x) && I love how you cut your own hair, like me!13-15? Tell meeee I need to know now ><And what ethnicity? You don't look really look korean but I hear I look japanese lol soooo... are you?

• 1 month later...
Guest jodyuen

Various wigs is suitable for different character
Inside the various occasion, you must attentively look at what do you would like to behave like, and after that make a decision which kind of wigis probably the most appropriate. Also people with diverse character ought to choose the wig that's appropriate for their own style and taste.

Just talked about just before, the wig of distinctive style will disperse the various feeling on other people. Wig of extended or short style, wig of straight or curved style, that's favored and appropriate for distinct person. When an individual desires to take part inside a small business meeting or other formal social intercourse, the professional extended curved style or the short straight hair shall be undoubtedly the paramount choice. If there's an informal celebration or gathering around the corner, the colorful wig will make you vitally enthusiastic.
Various wig is appropriate for distinctive character, which is not only manifested in our each day life, inside the Television series, drama or films, so as to vividly represent the personality of distinct character, the distinct need to also be elaborately selected.
When appreciate one particular Tv series or film, the audience usually have a lot of comments on different aspect, as an example, the actor or the actress?ˉs appearance and overall performance, the costume and dress-up, the stories, and so on. As one particular significant component of costume and dress-up, the vast audience constantly features a lot comments: some appreciates, though other people criticizes. Appreciation or criticizing totally is determined by when the wig is suitable for the actor or actress.
When the actor or actress plays the distinguished particular person within the socialite, one example is, the prince, the princess, the sovereign, minister or the queen, in order to represent their identity, the stage director will arrange them to put on the luxurious and exquisite wig. Even so, when the actor or actress plays the role, these reside in the underprivileged society, for example, the beggar, the eunuch, the servant, as a way to represent their inferior or frustrated situation, the stage director may well arrange them to put on the popular or shabby wig.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest anniesialo

Can you suggest me any idea for my hairs. My hair is so thin and now-a- days my is hair is falling so much and I don't know what can I do for my hair. If you have any idea then please give me.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Eh honestly not really digging the whole "Asian spikey anime hair" thing but I use to, I just grew out of that taste. Usually it's only younger people who dig it or those who try to seem as fob as possible but to each their own I guess. As for your age I'd assume you're like 13-14. 

• 6 months later...
Guest mindy1430275619

I like your result! I personally am not a huge fan of it, but I still like it. I think if you carry yourself with confidence, it would work!

Archived