Korean Mom And Teen Daughter Taking A Bath Together

Guest blue_shoe

Guest blue_shoe

- answered
Ok...so it never strucked me until my mom mentioned it today. We're vietnamese, and she's like "I don't know whether korean mom and their teen daughter taking a bath together is true in real life as in drama or not, but it's something I don't see in Vietnam."

She watch a lot of drama, so I don't know which other one she's talking about. The only one I know is from "Stairway to Heaven". You guys remembered? The step mother was taking a bath with her teen daughter who's like about 12? That's a step mother tooooooo, not her real mother. My mom said in the other drama which I haven't watched, the daughter is 14 years old.

Anyway, I find that WEIRD. I was wondering if korean people do that in real life as well.

Guest je_amourx

I actually dont find that weird unless the daughter is grown up ... but other than that its a mother-daughter not like your bathing with some random lady in the street. I don't think its just MAINLY korean. Asians in general maybe?

When I was in my middle-school years and younger, I'd change in the same room as my mom and told her not to look, but she replied" I gave birth to you, its not like you don't got what I got..." L0L~~

Guest I AM MOJO JOJO

well in korea there are hundreds of 목요탕 i guess it called bath houses but its just all open and like everybody just take baths together

so i guess to koreans its not like a werid thing to do

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i dont find it weird if they're in bath houses.

theres a lot of mother-daughters, friends, etc in bath houses

and they'll scrub each others backs.

i think it'd be more weird if they were sitting in a tub together or something

Guest JF21©

^^

yeah..bath houses aren't that weird...but in the bathroom yeah..that's a bit weird for me being american.

i remember the scene the OP is talking about from Stairway...and yeah i even was like :blink:...especially when the step-mom felt her up and made such a fuss about her growing...lol even the look on the girl's face was like :crazy:

Guest INSANE

When I was in my middle-school years and younger, I'd change in the same room as my mom and told her not to look, but she replied" I gave birth to you, its not like you don't got what I got..." L0L~~

i'd do that too when i was younger

when i was 5-6 i used to take baths with my mom

it's not as weird as taking bath with them when you're a teen

i like taking baths by myself, thank you~ lol

Guest xjustsweet

hahas, ditto what je_amourx said. my mom would always be like "who cares, mine are bigger anyways" hahahahs! ROFL

Guest aymei

I know what drama you're talking about

Its called "Autumn Fairytale"

when the Moon Geun Young is in the bathtub with the mom. :]

its ok to a certain age i think once they're 7 they're old enough to bathe on their own.

Archived