Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C I R C L E . L E N S Official Thread

Replies

• sweethoneyysweethoneyy Posts: 15Member
    Does someone know a site where they sell circle lenses and at these moment they maybe got a promotion? like buy 3 get 1 free??
  • peppermintsugar wrote on 07 July 2010 - 04:52 AM:

Gaia is also a public website, it wouldn't make a difference. Not to mention Gaia is like, internet cancer but that's just my opinion.

I think everyone should stop paying so much attention to this stupid media hype. So what? They're misinformed and they're idiots. Nothing new there. Drawing more attention to it probably won't do anything positive for circle lenses in general over here.

That's true, but they seem to be only covering Soompi because the owner of Soompi is being interviewed for their stories. Plus I doubt the Gaia thread is going to be covered BECAUSE it's buried in a game's internal forums (it's probably more work to contact those and get clearance from who are in charge at Gaia).
  • sweethoneyy wrote on 07 July 2010 - 12:14 PM:

Does someone know a site where they sell circle lenses and at these moment they maybe got a promotion? like buy 3 get 1 free??

Cygnus Dreams - buy 2 get 1 free preorder

Kiwiberry1's Collection -buy 3 get 1 free instocks or preorder (mix and match) (highlyyy recommended -- Kiwiberry's awesome!)
  • RedPandahRedPandah Posts: 54Member
    edited July 2010
    i know i said i was planning to get geo ash wingss, but now im not sure. o.o
    i want grey ones for sure but which do you recommend?
    should i still get ash wings? xD

i like the look of these grey ones but i cant find them on other sites.
    the doll eye
  • hkukauditionhkukaudition Posts: 599Member

ROOKIE

RedPandah wrote on 07 July 2010 - 02:59 PM:

i know i said i was planning to get geo ash wingss, but now im not sure. o.o
    i want grey ones for sure but which do you recommend?
    should i still get ash wings? xD

i like the look of these grey ones but i cant find them on other sites.
    the doll eye

Hi! That looks like the angel grey lenses - i have them and they're ok... but in normal light i find that they arent all that noticible. If you look up angel grey you should find them - i think a lot of sites do the angel series... ^_^
  • TamiTami New YorkPosts: 980Friend of Soompi
    Does anybody know what these are? The pupil hole is too soft to be Dollyeye/V209's and the limbal ring is too thin to be something like Beaucon shimmers?
    thumb2.jpg
  • jellie_kookiejellie_kookie 만두 ♥ Posts: 1,400Member

IDOL

I couldn't find any sites that are legit AND offer lenses with grade.
    Could anyone please tell me some?
    twitter tumblr ;  411
    coup de foudre. 
    ♥
  • xNatsukixNatsuki Posts: 275Member

ROOKIE

edited July 2010
    MichellePhan responded to the ABC news article on yahoo..

michellephan.jpg

and here is a picture of those acuvue lens she mentioned.

1DayAcuvueDefineVivid2Big.jpg

Acuvue1daydefin.jpg

Acuvue_Define30_1.jpg
    applemint
  • dainanda123dainanda123 Woot Woot!! :0 MassachusettsPosts: 589Member
    In a way, I'm afraid to post any future reviews :sweatingbullets:
    I feel like the interview Soompi might change some peoples views, but since ABC is, well, ABC everyone is going to stir up commotion. Ah, I don't know if my parents will allow me to buy any lenses now, but I've had my heart set on some EOS lens :tears:
    I hope that everything gets cleared up, because I know that with proper care and use of these lenses your eyes will be fine.
    ......unique, undefined, different......tumblr
    banner made by angelfrmheaven_13
  • HeartOnHerSleeveHeartOnHerSleeve Posts: 1,670Member
    edited July 2010
    sunni-ku wrote on 06 July 2010 - 11:26 PM:

hey guys =) been lurking for a while, you guys all inspired me.. i got a big cheque, so i'm gonna buy some lenses~ :D

can we mention site's now? i'd like to know if this one site is a good seller or not..

also, are Honey Wing good for a beginner? comfortable, easy to put in/take out? anything i should know?

thanks~ <3

p.s i'm really angry about that news report.. got my blood boiling. circle lenses ILLEGAL? yeah right..

edit:
    i guess i can post the site :D www.honeycolor.com reliable? thanks <3

I ordered from Honey Color twice...the first time, one of the lens was different (like I guess they pulled one vial from two different batches), and the second time one of the lens really hurt while the other did not. I guess it's just luck whether your purchase is a good one. I'm not going to say there's something wrong with Honey Color, because there probably isn't, but just be wary of those kinds of things...

Also, I think Honey Wing is excellent for a beginner. That and Angel Brown were my very first circle lens ^3^ Honey Brown is pretty natural and it enlarges. I think it's really cute.
  • saiainoshisaiainoshi Newport BeachPosts: 366Member

ROOKIE

Tami wrote on 07 July 2010 - 07:40 AM:

Does anybody know what these are? The pupil hole is too soft to be Dollyeye/V209's and the limbal ring is too thin to be something like Beaucon shimmers?[/IMG]

They look like Solotica Hidrocharme Ice to me :)
    ice3.jpg
  • LittlofoottLittlofoott Posts: 1,302Member
    ^ pretty!! I need some Solotica's. How much did those run you?
    .soompi shop.
    NYC MEETUPS & USA FREE SHIPPING
    EXPENSIVE NYC ISH 4 CHEAP

CLICK IMAGE TO SHOP

• PolleoPolleo Posts: 49Member

ROOKIE

edited July 2010
    :(

I just bought Dolly Eye Green lenses. I was gonna post up pics but now with all the news coverage I don't want too. Maybe I will when the buzz dies down a bit...
  • sunni-kusunni-ku Posts: 8Member
    thanks for the feedback on sellers guys :D :D

but now i'm a tad iffy.. i'll use honeycolor if i have to, could you guys recommend a seller that you use frequently? i want to put my money in somewhere solid, and im asking cuz i know you guys know what your doing..

also, is $35 total expensive for a pair of lenses or am i getting a good deal out of this ? lenses are 100% worth it right?
  • access.deniedaccess.denied Posts: 138Member
    LADIES AND GENTS! be proud of your circle lens wearing selves! :) the recent new articles are complete bullocks, so dont let them bring you down and continue what you all are doing :) Forget what everyone and their moms say about them because, as circle lens users, you all are the ones who know the truth about the damages it may have caused to your eyes if any.

I for one have never had any damage to my eyes and they are as healthy as before, so continue posting the beautiful pictures and reviews for all of use interested in them still :)

The ONLY thing i hope for is that we will still be able to order them online and at the same price after all of this news has died down. If not, I will be so spiteful towards American news for the rest of my life D:< haha jk ;)

everyone, have a great day :3
    tumblr
    applemint
  • Miz ValeerMiz Valeer U.S.A.Posts: 744Member
    Here's to hoping I don't look crazy in the cut down version of the CBS interview~~. Haha. <33 Kidding, kidding.

RedPandah- The Pop C. Light Greys are the same as the EOS Candydoll/G-202 Grey, Barbie King Size Grey, King Grey, EOS King Grey, Luna King Grey, etc. There are a lot of names for that lens: check those ones I just listed for a lot more sites.
    I'm Miz Valeer, and occasionally- Noxin.
    I enjoy Kigurumi PJ's and other such cute things.
    P.S. OI! Check out my blog, <3 Occasionally Cute <3 ~!  C:
  • Tapi-NoodlesTapi-Noodles TorontoPosts: 652Member
    edited July 2010
    I was wondering if anyone can tell which lenses these are

They look like Geo Tear Grey. but these ones don't have that black rim.
    the geo ones only have the 3 parts that are grey and then its all black
    these ones have a grey rim all around. thanks =D
    tumblr_l26w81OKLd1qakvjco1_500.png
    sorry for the big picture
  • PandasAreFallingFromTheSkyPandasAreFallingFromTheSky Posts: 50Member
    edited July 2010
    Tapi-Noodles wrote on 07 July 2010 - 11:50 PM:

I was wondering if anyone can tell which lenses these are

They look like Geo Tear Grey. but these ones don't have that black rim.
    the geo ones only have the 3 parts that are grey and then its all black
    these ones have a grey rim all around. thanks =D
    [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l26w81OKLd1qakvjco1_500.png[/ig] sorry for the big picture

Those are for sure Tear Grays, there is a black limbal ring. EOS also makes Tear lenses, maybe it's just a different brand, so the design is slightly different. Also, the wearer has a small halo, allowing the whites to show between the limbal ring and her iris.
  • LovelyDuckyLovelyDucky Posts: 5Member
    All this controversy about circle lenses is ridiculous. I actually just read a post from a fellow soompier. I think she's right on the money when she says that the bad publicity is on purpose. There may be an US version of lenses soon. Here's the blog post: http://fortheluvofyuri.blogspot.com/2010/07/lady-gaga-and-circle-lenses-my-as.html
  • Tapi-NoodlesTapi-Noodles TorontoPosts: 652Member
    PandasAreFallingFromTheSky wrote on 07 July 2010 - 06:18 PM:

Those are for sure Tear Grays, there is a black limbal ring. EOS also makes Tear lenses, maybe it's just a different brand, so the design is slightly different. Also, the wearer has a small halo, allowing the whites to show between the limbal ring and her iris.

thanks =]