White Bump On Face....

Guest x3_TINA_x3

Guest x3_TINA_x3

how do i get rid of it??
i have this one white bump on my face. its been there

for a while now and it won't go away. i don't know what

it is either. it looks like a pimple but its not.. its kinda hard

cause i tried popping it and it doesn't pop. does anyone

know what im talking about?? how do i get rid of it??

its reeeaally annoying me now... :crazy:

oh, and do you guys have any suggestions about getting

rid of freckles too?

thankss!!

Guest bebibear

I think I know what r u talking about... My mom's friend used to have this white bump on her face... she took ginger and rubbed with her face.. ( sorry my english sucks so I don't know how to explain) and it worked.. the white bump did go away.. hopefully this makes sense

Guest x3_TINA_x3

leave it for like a week~month <.<;

it'll pop alright. <.<;;;;

its been there for a few months now... maybe since oct 2006..?

i need hellpp ASAP! :tears:

Guest endoftheworld

its a cystic pimple. these are the kinds that leave scars. i hate them too. the more you touch it, the worse it gets. its inflamed underneath the skin. go out and buy 10% benzoyl peroxide acne medicine and put it on the pimple. it should go away within a week, at least it did for me, depends on how severe your case is.

Guest x3_TINA_x3

its a cystic pimple. these are the kinds that leave scars. i hate them too. the more you touch it, the worse it gets. its inflamed underneath the skin. go out and buy 10% benzoyl peroxide acne medicine and put it on the pimple. it should go away within a week, at least it did for me, depends on how severe your case is.

well thank God i didn't try harder to pop it then :sweatingbullets:

is that the name of the medicine? or could you recommend me some stuff?

why don't you use Oxy 5 for mild case or Oxy 10 for severe ones... i always use those

about using ginger, my brother did use ginger and it was bad... his face were all dry and flaking and red. i don't really know if the results vary for diff. people but my mom scolded him for using ginger too. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ChouChou

there is a way of getting ridof it but it mite leave a scar

u shud go to like some asian place or somethng they get rid of it specially using chinese herbal stuff

my cousin did it and it works

left a freckle

its when they get a rly rly rly rly flaming hot needle and poke it, then they get herbal stuff and wipe it to get rid of germs

shud be gone within a day =)

they shud be able to do it in any chinese herbal shop if u have one near you =)

xxxx

Archived