Britney Vma Promo + More

Delster

What do you think? Added other pictures, which are mostly her and her sons (one with her family) especially after the conclusions people jumped to in the Spiderman doll thread. Most of these are paparazi shots, but you won't see most of them as they (and gossip sites) tend to use the bad pictures (which are sometimes photoshopped to look even worse than they are).

credits to breatheheavy.com and its gallery, britneyres.com

britneyvmas01xj8.jpg

2968ke0.jpg

this picture is from today,so if you're going to compare to other pics, this is the one to do it with.

britneyfamily01yt1.jpg

normalbritneyyacht01ql6.jpg

-same facial expression!

2908jn3.jpg

normalbritneyjayden05hb7.jpg

2957eo6.jpg

4vewjl1.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest UNee4Life

AWE

Youi're trying to make Britney look like a good mother, but

IT'S TOO LATE

we already saw those pictures of her... and her INTERESTING parental skills

^

I never said Britney was an amazing parent, she has made mistakes and I recognize it, but as a fan, I continue to support her as an entertainer. Because that's what fans do

Seriously, there's better way to reply to certain topics Unee4Life. You're entitled to your own opinions, but be more constructive about it. There's something called media literate and it doesn't consist of believing the infotainment (if you don't even know that term, don't bother arguing it) you're fed everyday.

i cant wait to see her perform!

wonder what song shes gonna sing

It'll be 'Gimme More'

Guest UNee4Life

^

I never said Britney was an amazing parent, but there's something called media literate and it doesn't consist of believing the infotainment (if you don't even know that term, don't bother arguing it) you're fed everyday.

Seriously, there's better way to reply to certain topics Unee4Life. You're entitled to your own opinions, but be more constructive about it instead of being flat out blunt and biased.

biased

:rolleyes:

there is nothing biased I said...

I never said you said that she wasa good mother. If you read my reply, I wrote that, "You're TRYING TO MAKE Britney look like a good mother" and it's not working out because we all know the truth

I was constructive. Britney is crazy and she is a bad parent. It's obvious. I mean in one picture, she had a cig in her kids face. She doesn't hold the baby properly at times. she lets them play in BIRD BATHS, You know those things that are infested with bacteria and many other germs from wild birds.

She has been seen in many pictures acting extremely crazy, for example: hitting an suv with an umbrella, and there is no way in doubting those kind of pictures. The Papz don't make her look crazy, Britney Spears makes herself look crazy.

Guest FLY HIGHHH

biased

I never said you said that she wasa good mother. If you read my reply, I wrote that, "You're TRYING TO MAKE Britney look like a good mother" and it's not working out because we all know the truth

I was constructive. Britney is crazy and she is a bad parent. It's obvious. I mean in one picture, she had a cig in her kids face. She doesn't hold the baby properly at times. she lets them play in BIRD BATHS, You know those things that are infested with bacteria and many other germs from wild birds.

She has been seen in many pictures acting extremely crazy, for example: hitting an suv with an umbrella, and there is no way in doubting those kind of pictures. The Papz don't make her look crazy, Britney Spears makes herself look crazy.

ur just crazy. there is something wrong with you. no offense.

Guest UNee4Life

^^ let them play in the BIRD BATHS ? what is wrong with that ?:crazy: why are you really against it?

are you kidding me? by you not realizing that playing in a bird bath is BAD, then...I'm concerned

It is completely unsanitary.

Birds have diseases, bacteria, and other related illness with them at ALL TIMES. Esspecially the wild ones and not only that, but they used the bathroom in these baths.

I hope you arn't considering the samething Britney is.

It's okay to fill up the bird bath with your kids, but to allow them to play in the once clear water is... :crazy: something a parent, soon to lose custody of their kids, would do.

biased

What I meant by I never said she was a good parent, is that yes, she's not the best mother out there but I'm not trying to make her look like a good mom (and sorry if it came off that way, but I did get fired up by your 'awe' there, it seemed sarcastic). I thought I'd post up pictures where she's just having fun with her children and they're having fun because the people here seem to love jumping to conclusions every time they see a photo of Britney.

We're both biased here - you think she's a bad parent, I think there's more than meets the eye, hence my bringing up infotainment. I would, however, appreciate it if you brought up the arguments you just did, it's constructive, instead of just saying, "Too late, we've seen her INTERESTING parenting skills." I'm not going to try and defend her exposing cigarettes to her children or her crazy episodes (umbrella + SUV) because yes, they are examples of the things in her personal life I agree with. But please, the bird bath - as other users brought up, we don't know if it was empty and being a house that was on sale, chances are that it was empty and clean. As for holding them, show me a child (especially of Jayden and Sean's age) that doesn't squirm all over the place when they're being said.

I admit that she does not seem normal in terms of social behaviour, in fact, I do think she needs time away from LA and a good psychiatrist but unless we know exactly who Britney is, we can't jump to conclusions. And that's all I have to say about that, thanks for clarifying what you think.

Guest niyamit1976

are you kidding me? by you not realizing that playing in a bird bath is BAD, then...I'm concerned

It is completely unsanitary.

Birds have diseases, bacteria, and other related illness with them at ALL TIMES. Esspecially the wild ones and not only that, but they used the bathroom in these baths.

I hope you arn't considering the samething Britney is.

It's okay to fill up the bird bath with your kids, but to allow them to play in the once clear water is... :crazy: something a parent, soon to lose custody of their kids, would do.

I know some bird baths not very clean but if you reffered to this pics i think this bird bath is clean and it's ok for the kids to play !!!

britney1.jpg

britney2.jpg

Guest UNee4Life

I know some bird baths not very clean but if you reffered to this pics i think this bird baths is clean and it's ok for the kids to play !!!

NO, that bird bath is dirty.

If it is indeed clean, tell me this...

what would the kids be so interested in a clean bird bath? The only reason they'd be all up touching it if there was something in there and that something is dirty, bird bathed water.

I know no children interested in an empty bird bath.

Guest winksassy

i think britney is trying to be a good mother

even if we all know she have a bad reputation right now....

but at least she try

good luck to her and her two cute kids :)

ur just crazy. there is something wrong with you. no offense.

thats pretty messedup kid.. :mellow:

--

i cant wait for britney's performance. i hope she does well & turn back to the woman she was before kfed.

Ohhh please let's not start these arguments again people =.=;;

She's starting to get back into shape x3 I wonder if she still has her dancing skills hmm....?

Hmm... 2 kids? She should be in pretty good mothering mode but ehh... i guess it's a slow process for her. Things like this take time^^

Archived