Hiroki Narimiya

Guest akirasberry

apparently he is mos def gay/bi

not too fond of his acting, but he's an interesting model.

pity he isn't taller.

love him in stand up....

loved EVERYONE in stand up

It was never really clear if he's gay/bi. I mean he never really did mention anything about his sexuality. But I love him either way as long as he's happy.

Hiroki is going to be in a new drama this winter alongside w/ Matsuda Ryuhei called, Daremo Mamorenai. There's also a movie and both will premiere on the same day of Jan. 24

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest suzic87

Never really noticed him or thought anything of him but recently saw him in both Bloody Monday and innocent love he looks hot like his hairstyle in them it suits him!

• 1 month later...

RECENT NEWS

Actor Hiroki Narimiya was the victim of theft during a private trip to Brazil. According to his agency, he lost a bag, which contained his cell phone and passport, just after he had put it down. Fortunately, he still had his wallet on him.

Narimiya had left for Brazil on December 28. On January 2, he wrote an entry in his blog about the New Year's celebrations there. In the same entry, he mentioned the theft and explained that he was using the cell phone of a friend he was traveling with so that he could continue to update the blog.

Narimiya filed a police report about the theft, but he will have to apply for a new passport through the Japanese embassy. It is said that it should be ready in time for Narimiya's flight back to Japan on January 11.

credits to tokyograph

Guest NO NAME?

iy25xf.jpg

ori55c.jpg

source: http://ameblo.jp/sugiyamasenpai/entry-10182469066.html

210n2xi.jpg

Whoa. I didn't know that he'll star in a movie titled ララピポ (LALAPIPO). Oh wow. I thought it was a kid's movie because of that green puppet, but I guess it isn't. Haha. Looks funny though.

wrnnty.jpg

2qn8g82.jpg

kf01sh.jpg

8vq6bt.jpg

4htyqb.jpg

source: http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/ne...8/07/18/01.html

Hiroki and Hiro are going to star in a movie together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiZAE5CFS-8

Yup.

2z6ruc3.jpg

http://www.drop-movie.jp/

2hf12j7.jpg

There's also ハルフウェイ (Halfway)

• 1 month later...
Guest avinn

Jackie Chan Appoints Hiroki Narimiya as Hong Kong Tourism Ambassador

18th February 2009

2009021800000014oricent.jpg

2009021900000112scncnvi.jpg

TOKYO — Hong Kong star Jackie Chan, 54, was in Japan this week on behalf of the Hong Kong Tourism Board. At a special event, he appointed actor Hiroki Narimiya, 26, as “Japan-Hong Kong Tourism Exchange Goodwill Ambassador 2009.”

Narimiya will appear in NHK’s special drama “Would you like to have the soup of happiness?” on March 26 and 27. It was made in collaboration with Hong Kong’s RHKT. “I think it is good timing for me to introduce Hong Kong,” Narimiya said.

Actress Yoshino Kimura, 32, who was last year’s exchange ambassador, also attended the event.

source: japantoday

Guest Khikarugal

Hiroki looks hot! He's a good actor, but how come he's never the main character, or at least the main guy in a drama...?

Hiroki is a VERY versatile actor I must say. He's a kind of guy that completely captivate you in his role on screen whether it's a nice or evil role, though I think he fits best as a bad guy :P Man, those smirks of him ^_^ I remembered how I hate the crap out of his character in some of his works but then when it's over, I fell in love with him all over again.

And does anybody else read his blog? He seems to be a very interesting person in real life. Also, his outfits never fail to amaze me ^_^

avinn, thanks for the scans. Those photos of Hiro and Hiroki are so cute. Must save and make icons. I'm really looking forward to the movie.

NEWS

Narimiya stars in Japan-Hong Kong drama

NHK and Hong Kong broadcaster RTHK have teamed up to produce a two-part television drama titled "Shiawase no Soup wa Ikaga?" The project was first announced in April 2008 and has now been scheduled to air in Japan on March 26-27.

Hiroki Narimiya stars as a young man who becomes tired of his life in Japan and decides to go to Hong Kong. There, he comes across a woman (Annie Liu) and her grandfather (Wu Ma) who run a restaurant specializing in fish ball soup. As the story develops, he too learns the art of making the soup.

The drama was filmed in Hong Kong and Japan last May. The cast also includes Yuen Qiu, Jun Fubuki, and Sansei Shiomi.

credits to tokyograph

Guest avinn

Thanks for the news elizabeth..

Similar to what you have posted, here are the pictures taken at the press conference held in Tokyo on 5 March 2009 for the preview of Hiroki upcoming TV series "Shiawase no Soup wa Ikaga?" (Would You Care for some Soup of Happiness?).

nh02.jpg

nh04.jpg

nh01.jpg

nh03.jpg

source: oricon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest avinn

I've been posting his news earlier but I don't even say a single word about him. I don't quite fancy him in the first place as I haven't see the strong side of him for he's been playing the same old role. But tonite, I was totally surprised by his awesome acting skills in 'Bloody Monday'. That evil role has captivated my heart to accept the new him. What a superb actor!

Guest avinn

The team at the official opening of the movie 'DROP' at Shinjuku, Tokyo on 20 March 2009. The movie is currently being screened in 144 cinemas nationwide.

90706751.jpg

2009032000000009varient.jpg

hiro.png

46243361.jpg

12741194.jpg

29951424.jpg

source: varietyjapan + mainichi

Archived