Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest crazyMuka

What's eating Gilbert Grape (1993)

Woah woah, what an awesome movie!!! Both Depp and Leo were remarkable, esp. Leo in the role of a mentally challenged kid. I didn't recognized Leo at first since he was only 18 when he played the role and for 15 mins or so I thought they actually hired a mentally challenged kid for real to act the part, lol. The ending teared me up, though it was a happy enough ending. I can't believe I waited this long to watch the film, it was totally worth my time :).

Guest JAEhYUK4ever

Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lightning Thief

the movie is ermmm...ok i guess..haha

i thought the sword scene was weird lol...

they should choose better actors/actresses

wanna watch Alice in the wonderland :D

Guest kyugaroo.

Apocalypto. Didn't like it very much actually, the chase scene at the end was a bit like "srsly? he's injured but he can still run that far and place booby traps too?!!" but damn the step pyramid looked cool! *___* Human sacrifice part, not so cool.

Guest NEYUGN93

Shutter Island FEAT. Leonardo Dicaprio

Due to my curfew last night (dinner was rather long since there was 19 people), I missed out about the last 40 minutes of the twisted ending =(

From what I saw, it was alright though rather dragged a lot to get to the climax.

Leonardo got fatter than the last time I saw him LOL

Guest MiNuLoVe

Shutter Island

Leonardo did get chubby but still handsome!

It did dragged in the middle...

the ending was confusing...

there's a lot of opinions about the ending...

Guest Haneul1430264763

The last movie I saw was probably "Valentine's Day". It was a pretty good movie (:

Excited for it to release onto DVD. I plan on purchasing it.

Guest crazyMuka

Inglorious Basterds.

I thought the beginning was excellent, Christoph Waltz was marvelous as Hans Landa (he made the film for me :D) and the story arc about the Shosanna was well fleshed out and interesting, though I didn't like Brad Pit's acting in here. The film did carry too much dialogues for my liking. Overall, it was okay, lol. I wasn't blown away or anything, half the time watching this I was reminded a lot of some old ancient Chinese dramas.