Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest marasshi

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels- I'm actually still in the middle of it, but I've been laughing my 'richard simmons' off for the past couple of minutes now.

-Twilight..

had to watch it twice cause i watched it first with my friends then with my mom, sister, and aunt.. XD

-Kung Pao (if it's spelled like this ._.;;)

- the movie we did for a class

those two during the sleepover we had in our friend's house..

Seven Pounds. Will Smith and Rosario Dawson were amazing together but the movie was just ehhh. There were so many other characters but it was hard to get to know them because they didn't get that much screen time so the movie was a bit off.

The Virgin Suicides. It was weird. It lacked something. I didn't even think about it that much.

The Hours. The actors were amazing but the movie was kind of confusing.

Entrapment. I love Catherine Zeta-Jones and Sean Connery. They are so great together.

And just to throw it out there, Friends. I'm on the third season and I'm LOVING it.

Guest IMAJynXed1

Last 3 movies watched...

Quantum of Solace - wasnt bad, very action packed, but the plot was total fluff.

The Day The Earth Stood Still - What a crappy movie...total borefest, and Jaden Smith was annoying, i hate it when TV/Movies use lil kids as plot devices, I always feel like Im watching sum1 babysit.

Made of Honor - Haha I dunno why I watched this, It was 3am when I woke up today and I wanted to watch a romatic comedy...wasnt bad, but wasnt that funny...altho Michelle Monaghan was worth the watch.

Madagascar 2 - Very entertaining. Gotta love the penguins.

Step Up 2 - couldn't finish it and have no intention to do so. The story line is too boring and predictable, the dance moves are not exciting.

Twilight - I'm a non-reader and I think it's boring.

Transporter - all 3 sequels in a row. The first one was good, the other two are quite average and pointless.