Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest Myss Blewm

Super 8: Without a doubt BEST FILM THIS YEAR that I've seen. It just blew all the other films into nothing. I liked that I didn't really know what it was about because I went in not knowing what kind of an expectation I should have for it. It could have gone either way, but it was so well done and it gave me such fun nostalgic feelings that I just fell in love with it. Considering how lackluster this year has been, I think it's going to be awhile before another film comes along that impresses me as much as this one.

Guest toGETherONE

Transformers 3 ~ hmm, i'm glad i got an invite to screen it. part 3 tries hard overcompensating what part 2 lacked. yeah, this kind of stuff is reason why i only have part 1 on dvd, as goldilocks says it, just right.

The Roommate ~ i'd rather starve than share a room to levitate any financial burden to a psycho like this :blink:

Guest juwiee

i watched Dylan Dog again - with Brandon Routh (superman)

big moma's house 3 and sweeny todd... yup yup 3 movies all this afternoon/night!  i was bored =D

Guest theluckystar

"Bad Teacher" starring Cameron Diaz.

I saw this movie last weekend.

It was awesomely hilarious!

If you need a good laugh you should see this movie.

Guest saranghae<3

Transformers 3 - LOVED IT. I wasn't really a transformers fan, but this movie was definitely entertaining.

Kungfu Panda 2 - Baby Po is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute. omg. Its just as funny as the first one. But it felt really short...