Last Movie You Saw?

Guest Nat1980

Guest Anehi.

Toy Story 3

- It was a nice ending to the Woody, Buzz, and Co. saga

- I'm curious if they'll continue the story with the new "owner" since they introduced some interesting new characters or if this will actually be the last one.

- Was I the only one to actually like the "Lotso" character?

I just watched Toy Story 3 today, i liked it alot, it would be pretty interesting if they continued the story, the new characters seem awesome especially the bear. I felt sorry for Lotso at first, when it was revealed what had happened to him. I kept on thinking he'll turn out to be good, but when he refused to help the others in the incinerator[i think that's what it was]- i kinda lost all my sympathy for him.

Guest toGETherONE

DVD: Cars

(Watched it w/ my little niece; she's at that phase recognizing moving vehicles... oh, and I happen to love Guido's character ---> he's a badarsse! ;) )

Guest c0lap1nada

Inception two days ago, Detective Conan: The Lost Airship yesterday, Moss today... tomorrow Gosa 2?

Went to see Eclipse in the cinema with a friend. It was a cool movie but I missed a bit more action coz the book has more action. Hopefully the next movie has a lot more action otherwise it might get really boring.

Guest Taylor Min

Inception. Am leaning to watching it a second time. Before I did, I was telling my friend how this is the kind of movie you can't watch being dumbstruck or you'll have to watch it again to get what you couldn't get.