[anime] Zombie-loan

mangolover

On Wikipedia it said

"Subsequent episodes, 12 and 13, will be released as part of the seventh volume of the DVD release in April 2008, but no official word for television broadcast has been made."

And they also had the names:

Episode 12

"Wheel of Destiny"

Episode 13

"We Want to Protect"

So at least their are two more episodes for sure!

I hope they is no yuri in either of them! But lots of Michuru X the two boys moments!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Millou

i just started this anime today, and i'm up to eps 4 so far.

the only thing that i don't really like is michiru's voice...

Guest Eddokun

^lol that totally confirms my spoiler i posted for you guys that you guys did not want ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;

i heard of zombie loan second season also and it was suppose to be march of 2008 but thats already passed -_- so hopefully they will show it soon? ^^ new characters will appear from the A loan ^-^~

^lol that totally confirms my spoiler i posted for you guys that you guys did not want ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;

i heard of zombie loan second season also and it was suppose to be march of 2008 but thats already passed -_- so hopefully they will show it soon? ^^ new characters will appear from the A loan ^-^~

Spoilers about the chappie---

^ So that means that Michiru likes that girl with the multi personalities and that's why she felt weird when that girl slept with that eye patch guy right? I figured. OH and the two main boy characters totally like Muchiru. You can totally tell. So I guess that's how the romance is gonna be. How weird.

I hope Muchiru's feeling change?? Oh well....

• 4 months later...
Guest Eddokun

did anyone watch the DVD extras episode 12 and 13!!! omg i loved it... too bad thats it... THEY NEED TO MAKE A SECOND SEASON i love this anime/manga but it seems like peach-pit is only focusing on shugo chara right now =( i mean yes shugo chara is massively more popular but still zombie loan is really good too and i really want to see the later chapters animated and such... they left it off at yet another cliff hanger -_-

Guest NO NAME?

^ I just got done watching those last two episodes. I didn't like how it ended. There should be a second season. I miight as well read the manga now.

The chibi Grim Reaper is adorable :D

Guest Eddokun

i love chibi grim reaper also lol ^^

but i agree this series really need another season =( how are they going to end it at a total cliff hanger like that >< ugh...

and they skipped some good parts from the manga to get the story going and still left us out of no where =(

• 8 months later...
Guest xdeathberry

I just marathon-ed the entire show. XP

Can't believe I've never bothered to watcht this! haha

ahh, the Grim Reaper is so cute !!

I'm totally hating on A-Loan right now.

They better make a second season.

I should read the manga though. lol

• 2 months later...
Guest DarkAngelInLove

i wonder if they're going to make a second season?

has anyone been reading up on the latest chapter? because i have and omg, it's so obvious who Michiru is going to be with, but i was hoping for the other guy

^

After reading your post I decided to catch up with the chapters.

There was a lot of hints of who likes who, but I still think Michiru likes Yomi. I didn't really see any Michiru liking the guys hints. Where did you see that? The 500 yen thing? Because I'm assuming you mean Chika right? I wish Michuiru liked boys! XD The 500 yen thing was kind of significant but Michuiru has had moment with both Chika and Tachibana like that already but she still likes Yomi.

Then there was that whole thing where the eye-patch guy called Michuiru his girlfriend and kissed her on the forehead. But the same dude has been hooking up with Yomi or Koyomi right?

And there was the major ChikaXTachibana moment when Tachibana said he was going to sell his body (wth?! lol) and Chika stopped him saying Tachibana's body belong to him!

And A-loan in itself is a major love triangle except the short guy likes Michuiru. And werewolf guy and chibi-shinigami guy like Michuiru somewhat too. Although werewolf guy loves the short doll like doll lady as well.

And I think those are all the pairing hints I saw. Yep.

Oh, and I have a feeling Yomi might have died?? I dunno...maybe. But maybe not.

Archived