Moonlight On Cbs

tracycutie

Guest Untouchable_M

I think MoonLight is great. AND I RECCOMEND ALL who likes Vampires and those stuff of watch it. Its different to Angel. Seriously, its has alot of great stuff store. Great cast, Excellent Storyline, exciting cases.

WATCH MOONLIGHT EVERYONE!

Guest Untouchable_M

^ Me too! Esp, when alot of people are into the whole Vampire stuff.

I watched all 9 eps on my comp today and probably rewatching it later. Its GREAT! Watch it people! Its on Youtube and I can give u the link. Trust me, you're gonna fall in love with it. Its totally different to Angel. It doesnt have the whole lot of what Angel has. Its contempoary and deals with this era's issue. So no demons, goblems or whatever.

I'm excited for ep 10. Cos in 9, Beth stabbed Coraline, I wonder whats gonna happen. Has anyone watched 10 yet?

Edit: Whats the whole WGA Strike all about ? Cos yea.

• 6 months later...
Guest leongfun

Wow, I remember this series, the first time it came out I remember thinking it was a good series... I only know it because the theme song was my favorite song at the time -- Taking Chances by Celine Dion.

Archived