Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

Guest Hemera

eff you lady who does the phone reservations!! learn to do your job correctly!!

and stupid online reservations and their stupid time limits -____-

hopefully better luck tomorrow

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crispy

11 years ago and I still haven't forgiven you.

10 years ago and I still haven't forgotten.

9 years ago and I still haven't forgiven myself.

6 years ago and I still have nightmares about it.

4 years ago and it seems to be getting worse, not better.

Time heals nothing.

Guest b o m i

We seem so different. Like how opposites are attracted to each other.

I'm scared of going any farther with you even as friends, the fear is holding me back.

It is probably the fear of getting hurt, but it's inevitable I know that.

My mind and heart are separated; pulling and pushing me to make a decision.

I'll give it time and get to know you better. But you seem like you're in a rush.

I don't want to jump into anything irrational. I just want to enjoy the present time.

And if a deeper interest sprouts from there, who knows haha.

You seem wishy washy and out there a lot of the time.

I'm afraid you only possess these feelings because you want a relationship.

Because you want someone by your side, to be with you.

That you wish to experience what couples do together and have a fun time.

If I do make a commitment to you, it won't be just fun and game time.

I'm partly worried I'll end up being a temporary toy for you.

Thats why I need to see the real you, and figure out whether anythings possible.

I can't believe I just wrote that. I promised myself I wouldn't turn into...

one of those stupid immature girls who are having boy problems lol oh well.

Guest Lilazinprincess

If only things could go back to the way it used to be. . .If only I didn't know. . .Sometimes not knowing is better for everyone. . .but then I would still be walking in clouds, thinking/analyzing things that never happened and will never happen. I gave you all I had. . .and I don't know if I can keep giving anymore. I wanted to protect you but I guess you never needed it. I know you want to escape but why did you have to do it? Why didn't you tell me about it? I only want for you to be happy. I just thought I would be the first to know. . .I thought you were independent? I thought we never had to verbally say what was on our minds but could still understand each other? I thought I knew you better than what you are now? I guess I was wrong. Dead wrong.

Do you know you are the first person to make me cry that hard? I have never cried for someone. I cried that day after I learned about you because I knew our friendship could never be the same, why did I have to learn from someone else and not from you, I cried because I felt sorry for you, cried because you still keep me locked away from who you really are after all these time, cried because I became so vernerable to you in the first place. I gave you chances to explain. I called you and asked "what happened?". . .

We are both two different people now. It's obvious that we have changed. I will never and can never say I hate you. Because I don't. It's not love til you hate; it's love til you hurt. There is not much left to say to you. I don't think there is anything left to say to you.

I thought you were the one for me to depend on and be depended on. I guess I was naive to let you in. Thank you for teaching me about that. Never to let someone in so deep that when you realize that you have been used, the pain that accompanies is harder than life. But I'm through with you. I made the promise that I will never let you in again and I will keep it. I'm over it. I'm over you. This new year is giving me the opportunity to live my life free from you, even if I will see you everyday from now on.

Guest perfect visual

i wish i could be certain about you; us.

i'm walking blindly. i dont know if that i trip, you will catch me.

your scent can't leave my nose~

i'm not sorry for wat i did.

but i do feel a bit guilty for wat i did after calming down.

it was yur fault anyways and yu had the nerve to come up and try to talk yurself out of it.

i even pointed at the menu for yu to see. i said A1 and A3, how did that becone 2 A1???? the number 2 never even came into the conversation!!!!

i was already fed up wid yur bad service and yu had the nerve to even start wid me!

if yu'd explained and apologized correctly i would've paid the amount myself.

$22.95, that is a minum of five tables yu have to serve to earn that amount of money.

dunt blame me or curse at me.

its yur own fault and yu noe it!

Guest Faded Aura

How can you just leave without a word...?

Did you know that I've been waiting for you every single day...?

I was worried...

I thought something has happened to you...

The silly me actually made myself to keep up with all the news...

Hoping that nothing would happen to you...

I was so happy to catch a glimpse of you again...

Yet your reasoning was that you were bored...?

You left because there was no one interesting to talk to...?

I want to tell you to come back,

But...

If you do not wish to talk to me...

Then I do not want to force my thoughts on you...

I'm such a fool...

Best of luck in the new year...

Take care...

Guest tigereyez

please, take away this pain of unrequited love. i dont like being invisible to you anymore. let me move on, please. take my speeding heartbreat and quickening breath and strip me of this longing ache. it's not mental anymore, it's physical. it hurts. god. it hurts. take away my jealousies when you're happy. and set me free so i can be happy for you. you and the object of your touch. so i can be happy...by myself. it hurts so much. choking on my tears, j baby, i love you. j. j. j. j....j. can you hear me? i love you. tell me you love me too. baby. baby. fcuk, shi!t..i can curse and cry all i want. you wont hear me. you wont ever see me. or love me. as much as it hurts me to say it. i can't get over it.

Guest sora09

i'm really sorry that i've been keeping you in the dark. i just didn't want you to judge me. i still don't want you to judge me. i'm not saying that you're going to judge because you want to, but every body and i mean EVERYBODY judges. no matter what, and i don't want you to judge me. hell i don't even want to judge myself. ummm, i don't think that made sense, but it made sense to me so whateva! you're like my sister and i plan to tell you everything, when i'm not such a wuss. which might take a long time. i really want to tell you so much of what is going on, but i can't get myself to do it. you should just beat the hell out of me, maybe that way i can tell you everything.

Guest manlytoe

shu shu shu!!! i miss you you you!!!!

i hope we have a class together!!!!

i really hope so.. if not, i'm giving up! lol...

Archived