Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

Guest FusionGT2

Am I supposed to answer you? I dont know I want to answer but I dont. Sometimes I wonder how I'd react if you were to suddenly appear in my front doorstep. Would u accept me for who I am or what I've become? I see you as someone who understands me the most and would embrace me with open arms regardless of what I do and support all my decisions. Because of this, I hold a feint thought of us being together. But then, reality kicks back in, and I realize this: "I will never see you" - My thoughts are then vanished...without a trace. I've said it in the past that if you make it happen, things will start to unravel. But do I really wana stress both of us out thinking that way? Nah, I dont need that. But I'll tell you one thing.. I do think bout u from time to time.

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Big_Bang

Sometimes life just sucks.

And I want nothing more than to build a time machine and turn back time...or else, to simply escape.

But then, you hold me in your arms and I feel safe, secured and loved.

It's almost silly how you can make me feel this way.

But you brightened up my day. Thank you hun. I love you.

I hate that I met you.

I hate that you are so sweet.

I hate that you are so cute.

I hate that you took my heart.

I hate that you broke it.

and mostly..

I hate that you made me believe that what we had was love.

How could I have been so naive?

muchlove!

-jisoo

why didnt i say anything that last time we met? i mean, yeah, i know i probably couldnt since you were supposed to be catching juvenile delinquents, but i could have done some besides staring. you dont know how much i regret it. that could have been our one and final chance.

i just want to know, did you even recognise me?

now that im leaving the country, i know i have to forget you. What are the odds that we'll even see each other in 4 years time? close to none, i assume. and i should stop this mental torture on myself and move on. meet and maybe even accept other guys. oh man...if i had an inkling on whether you feel the same...

our mutual friends are obviously no help.

Guest Daisyblu89

Sometimes I wonder why do you show me that you care, when you really don't. You wanted to go with her to the mall so why didn't you? Is it just because your brother told you not to? I hate it, stop pretending that you want to be over here to help me when all you really want is just to be with her. Just say it, it's only obvious when you walk straight pass my door and up into her room without even say hi and then stay there until you leave. What's the point in offering help when your brother does all the work? What's the point of you even coming over saying you'll help when you do nothing but stay up in her room talking to her? Just be truthful. You're not here to help me, your here on an excuse to be with her. Everyone sees it so you don't need to hide it no more. Also, stop pretending like you care and actually want to be here with me when you really don't. I'm sick of you giving me false hope over nothing. Just drop the stupid act, you don't want to be here for the reason of what you say, and I don't want you over here on an excuse. Just drop it, I'm sick and tired of you giving me hope over something that is not there. Just let me be and I'll be fine, just like how I always lie to you. I'll be fine.

Guest chairya

i'm going to miss you two. but i've finally realised that we've just grown apart

it was fun knowing you both for a year now.. i know you'll always be there for me when i need ya the most

at first, i really didn't want to accept the fact we were drifting apart.. you guys were way too important

but i understand now that sometimes ppl come and go, its just the footprints they leave behind

you guys really really really helped me a lot, and no matter what i'll always remember you..

but i can see now that slowly, and slowly, we're gonna stop chillen and stop seeing each other

i'll miss that, i'll miss you guys. but i love you. just knowww that (; <33

---------

to my bf - .... why do you study so much if youre so smart.. ahhhhh im getting frustrated >=[

Guest &&TiFF;ANY.

damn, i'm torn.

information twirling in my head

making me go insane.

i want to be naive and ignorant again.

why did i expose myself to this world of drama and danger?

there's danger everywhere now.

i have to watch when i speak

who i speak of

what to say

i'm torn on what to say

i don't know anymore

everything is upside down right now

it's like..i don't even know the people around me anymore

i don't even know myself anymore

what am i to do

i want to stay silent

stupid

dumb

ignorant

young

but i can't

why do you have to be so stupid?

why can't you listen to what your family tells you?

why do you have to suffer because of that girl?

why can't you brighten up your eyes?

she aint the one for you...... gosh

Guest crystallizedtear

=)

i really wanted to hug you as i saw you walk away, do you know that?

you probably think i'm crazy

at least i'll be a part of your memories

and that makes me really happy already

니가 다른 번호로 전화하면 내가 받을거같애?

내가 바본 줄 아냐?????

한두번도 아니고, 어떻게 5분안에 9번이나 전화를 할 수가 있냐?

하하하하 미치겠다

난 죽어도 안받어.

넌 눈치가 그렇게 없냐??

나 너 싫다고!!!!

니가 정말 징그럽고 , 짜증나 !!

내가 저번에 분명히 말해줬는데..

나 너 안좋아한다고 말줬는데..

나 좋아하는 사람 있다고 말해줬는데

분.명.히.

너 귀먹었냐?

자꾸 스토커 처럼 따라다니지도 말고 제발!!!!!!!!!

존나 무서워 죽겠어 ㅠ

Guest --infatuated.

oohbabbbby. you got me HEATED.

feelin of fury LIKE NO OTHER. i'm done with it. i'm OVER it.

stuck in a world that was slowly formin'. CHANGES have been made and it's not cool.

a punch to the right to not mess no more. thinking you got me all figured out,

battle's JUST begun. but us? dzaaamn. it's a DONEDEAL. level it. GET ON IT.

get off my cl--------T. :D <3

HAHAHAHAHA.

alright tho. FORRREALS. 1011. looooves it. :] makes me happy. it's getting there. oooohlala. je suis tressss amusante.

no, i don't have those feelings for you anymore...but i still wonder how you're doing once in a blue moon.....

it's just that, you were and still is a special part of my life...and i'd like to talk to you sometime but we have absolutely nothing to talk about. i like how you had the guts to start a convo with me several times before but i hate all the formal talk.

i just like to know how you're doing nowadays, that's all.

Archived