Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dehoot

To the four of you: I know not what to say. As a mature adult, I'll express my feelings in the most sincere way possible. I am not comfortable with the situation and I know not what to do. How would you feel if suddenly your whole being was exposed, stretched, and condemned to judgment by four not very well acquainted people? Wouldn't you feel embarrassed? Shocked? Angry? Bitter? Certainly. Your first reaction would most likely be to judge. But I'm not willing to hang so low. I can handle myself, thank you. I appreciate your worry and words of advice, but before you take on the bias handle of the situation, at least acknowledge there's another side. Yes, I do have a side (as pathetic as it may sound). I'd like to argue that you are not correct in your assumptions. I am not some fictional villain who exists merely to exude my wrath upon the weary. I am also not a cheapskate trying her best to hold her head high. If that is what you call maturity then so be it. I merely wanted to point that I may in fact be more human than you may have first assumed. That, I am sure of. This is history. It hasn't been once or twice we've clashed into a dilemma.

My last words to you is to please respect my nature and space. I have dutifully respected yours. Perhaps it'll do good to avoid situations like this in the future. Oh and please lay off the beverages. It affects your rationale.

Guest nicolexr

1. Where in the world are you when I'm going through a phase in my life where I need you the most? Or is it because I told you I needed time alone, is that it? Am I expecting too much from you? You don't have to talk, you don't even have to listen - I just want you to be here, is that so hard to do?

2. You won't know me anymore.

3. I promise I'll be the best that I can, and I promise that I'll be strong.

4. Thank you. Thank you for giving me the time that I needed, and I hope I make the most out of it, yeah?

5. Is this the end? I promise I'll do what you told me to do. And I promise I'll do my best in everything. You know I love you...

Guest NJSK.

I want to be your strength when you are weak.

Thank you for trusting me. I appreciate it so much.

I love you.

muchlove!

-jisoo

Guest NuChee

I told you!

ah..x.x

I don't know how to react.

Now you know that I love you. >__<''

It was so hard to say it. But you know, its not like I want a relationship. :[

Sides...I'm still afraid you might leave.

Guest YUNMii.

Did you do that intentionally? Do you want to hurt me? Are you playing with my feelings?

So many questions left unanswered in my head..... I'm really ashamed, lost and scared. I don't what to do.

I don't want to face the world anymore. Especially you. What exactly are you thinking? Are you toying with me?

Do you think playing with my feelings are fun?

I literally don't know what to do. I'm lost, and I have no guidance.

Guest 01nc7

whoa..i already miss you. frankly im surprised. maybe its cuz you're always online and now you wont be for like a week...and then the week after you get back i'm leaving...and i'll probably miss you again. the good part is that i dont miss HIM anymore. :)

Guest --infatuated.

:/ fckn up.

hella slipped.

but you wanted it.

idk. it's not me.

boyfriend, i miss you.

stop wasting your gas to see me.

kk? <3 tuesday!

Guest crystallizedtear

'I'll never know, how much it cost, to see my sin, upon that cross...'

No I won't.

Lord, mold me into the shape you desire.

I LOVE YOU GOD

Let my life show your goodness

to my love:

I feel so ... unworthy of your love as well.

I'm sorry if I make you wait

for me to contact you

I'm sorry I didn't reach out to hold your hand

It's not only cause I was embarrassed

but also cause I felt....

so...

small

next to you.

I love you

and want to say this to your face

but I'm so scared.

Let me grow, let me find myself