Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

Guest tinasarangg

i miss you.

i wish you would chase after me when i say i really don't want you to.

is this really goodbye?

have you met someone better?

someone who would actually treat you right?

i guess this is karma for all the things i've done to you.

timing is never right for us.

sometimes it makes me want to cry.

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 정유미

i should stop liking you, right? it's starting to hurt seeing you and talking to you knowing that friends are probably all we'll ever be. :( gahh, and all this time i thought it felt so right. :tears:

Guest bloopy_babo

i haven't seen you like all week. kind of awkward. sometimes i feel like we have nothign to talk about except when i like try to pry into your life like a nosy annoying girl. gawd.

Guest gpie9

You offered me a banana.

A banana.

Are you flipping serious?

It's your birthday, today, and you don't say anything.

Instead, you offer me a banana.

I just want you to talk to me. Be close to me.

I DON'T WANT A BANANA.

Guest sweetl0ve

it's almost been two years already and I still haven't given up on you. . why have you given up on yourself. . why don't won't you tell me want is wrong. . if I come to visit you, will it do any good ? will we be able to talk it out ? please don't give up yet. . not until I give up on you. please don't give up yet. .

Guest joolee.

Because I know all of this by now. You've hurt me far too many times and I can't stand it whenever you're angry at me. In the beginning I thought that it would change but it has always been the same. You were right from the start, we never get along. I should have stopped trying at that point but I thought that I could pull it together. No matter what I do, it'll always the same. You're the one that needs to change, not me. It's too late now...

Goodbye.

Guest wish4or

why don't you call me? or text? you're always like this. One day, you know me the next you never heard of me before.

i hate when you do this to me. you could of atleast reply with a text message or something. anything.........

Guest blush

I can't stand this anymore. You gave me a chance and I thought you gave it to me because you wanted to be with me.

But I'm not trying anymore because you're not giving me a reason to try. You act like you don't want me there.

I can't believe I've held this off for so long. One day you give me a lot of hope and a lot of reason, but the next it's like you want me gone. I can't read your mind. I don't know what's going on and that is bugging the hell out of me.

:/ So I guess it'll be a goodbye soon.

Guest Mishel89

i know i know.you want to me to stop keeping everything bottled up inside.you know that im suffering and i know that you dont like that,but see besides all my other problems one thing thats killing me is the affection that you bestow even tho im only a friend,not even my BFF's show that type of kindness

if i start to rely on you again.if i start confessing all my problems to you again.i might start falling for you again.and last time it only ended in lies and pain.i dont want to repeat that.but i miss talking to you.and when i was pretending to be my friend,.you told her (me) that you missed talking to me too...but but

if i was important to you, youd talk to me first...but ur prolly thinking the same as me. ...ur prolly just as scared...i wanna talk to you but your so distant....-sigh-...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i dont need this drama. i think im still in love with you, even though someone else is offering me a love better than what we couldve had but never did. :tears:

Guest --infatuated.

"i missed you"

"i know. it's been forever!" <3 you're cute.

hahahaa.

"so, yaknow we went around in circles.."

"yup."

"shut up."

"i didn't even say anything!"

"shut up."

hahahahaha. i love being mean to you.

& you don't know how to feed ice cream!

WTH. hahahaha, stupid boy.

"why do you cover yourself when there's a problem?"

"you're not a problem."

"are you sure?"

"yup."

"are you positive?"

"yuup."

"are you truly very very truly positive?"

"i think we have a problem."

hahahahaha. ihaaaaaaatechu.

<3 laaaalilda. "are you singing like an oompaloompa now?"

"noope."

shut up.

hahahaha.

Guest gpie9

I changed my mind.

Could you just hug me please?

Yeah, those long, toned limbs hanging from your shoulders? The tanned sinewy lengths of bone and muscle by your sides?

Wrap those around me, and I swear I'll be quiet.

I swear, I swear, I swear.

Guest crystallizedtear

I wonder where God will take us from now on.... :wub:

but at the same time,

...I'm soooo scared.

so afraid....

I know I'm not good enough for you

maybe I shouldn't have said anything

just kept quiet

I'm so flawed

so imperfect

I find it hard to even accept God's unconditional love

it chills me that God would love me so much

am I ready to receive your love??

I'm ready to give out my love

but to receive it back?

I'm so afraid.

Guest 01nc7

thank you for making me feel so safe. in that moment, i felt like you'd always be there for me. even though we might be going our separate ways after this year, im so incredibly grateful for the 4 years we've known each other. you've been an incredible friend to me and i've come to love you like a brother. after today i realized you're always looking out for me and making sure im alright even during the times i dont think you're listening. hearing your gentle but firm voice stick up for me just made me feel so safe.

thank you.

Archived