Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest applecool

i want to stop liking you, now.

stop misleading me, it's hurting me. you don't even know how much it's hurting so please stop it.

he says you're into her for sex. hmm, well, i guess we were never really compatible anyway.

//

you better keep your mouth shut. you promised me, and we shook on it. please, don't tell anyone. please.

Guest &&TiFF;ANY.

i'm really happy.

truly, i am.

proud of you too.

even more happy that you called me first.

but where does this leave my heart?

...ah

Guest ayadaokin

I wish I had a particular person in mind I want.

My heart no longer beats to any good looking guy I see.

It doesn't beat to anyone.

I guess it knows what it wants now. I wish it could

tell me.

Whoever you are, man for me, find me soon.

I feel so empty; I wanna be happy and smile again.

you are a real pinkberry some days i swear. im your daughter. yeah, college costs money. im sorry ok? how can you say i dont put the effort for scholarships???? having a john teshing 4.28 gpa took a little effort, yeah. every SINGLE time i make a mistake, no matter how small, no matter how inconsequential, you blow it so out of proportion. im sorry you had to get a divorce, but not everything has to connect back to my dad. you make me feel like the worst person to ever walk on the earth. you are just unbelievable. im counting the days until i move out. im seriously considering just going to mason so i dont have to deal with your insane bs anymore. and you wonder why i dont talk to you? why i dont want to spend time with you? gee sherlock, get a john teshing clue. i HATE being home when you're home. i hate when you're home when i get home. i wish you worked later hours so i wouldnt have to see you or talk to you. after i graduate i want to move far away from you. sometimes i dont even want you in my life. it makes me sad, when i see all of my friends having good relationships with their mothers. i really cant understand what its like to have that. its not like i want pity or people to feel sorry for me. thats just my reality.

Arigato.

For giving me the strength. For giving me inspiration. For making me remember what I'm supposed to be doing. I don't know what will happen next, but today, I'm happy. I haven't been so happy in a long time. Thank you.

him : i cant understand what sort of person you are. whats going on?

her : you &$*& me off so much. what happened between us?

feel like its me facing this world

alone.

Guest PrototypeStacy

the feeling is back again.

make it go away.

and take all the memories with you.

i don't want it.

i don't want any of it.

just leave.

please.

i was actually kind of enjoying talking to you even though it was very awkward. now i can't stop thinking about you, and i don't know why. i understand you like someone else and i feel a little jealous and i know why i feel jealous. it's not because i still like you...but when is this feeling going to go away?

Guest greenteaxo

I'm afraid to see you again...

what am i suppose to do when i do?

can we actually talk like we used to?

what are you thinking about me right now?

or should i just avoid you?

idk what to do....

Guest onetwothuy

I really like you.

I do, but I don't know how to tell you, because it seems like you still have feelings for her.

Would she hate me for liking you?

She's kind of scary.

Thank you for putting so many smiles on my face.

<3

Archived