Junjin 전진

saharial

Guest junjinwifey

i cant wait to see him in heroine 6 and boundless energy too n enjoyed seeing him in minwoo's manwon show...i esp love the butt shake part ... just check out my sig!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest squallie

I absolutely love JUNJIN to DEATH. He's my favorite Shinhwa member and I can't wait to see Manwon Happiness. I'm watching it right now.

Also, there were alot of times where Junjin was extremely adorable. Check out X-man ep #31. He acts so shy and cute there.

Guest cyanine

yaya xman #31..especially during the couple selection where mc yoo ssay dat as a new comer he probably shud button up his shirt...he went shy and stuff...OMG,i almost faint bcoz he is so cute....

Guest cyanine

i wanna ask something..who is hwangbo??i saw her in xman and she's junjin's fren..but i cant find anything abt her?? can any1 plz tell me smtg abt her.. i dunno y suddenly im so curious abt her..hehe i lk d way she shouted 'he's so sexy' when junjin is dancing...

Guest squallie

i wanna ask something..who is hwangbo??i saw her in xman and she's junjin's fren..but i cant find anything abt her?? can any1 plz tell me smtg abt her.. i dunno y suddenly im so curious abt her..hehe i lk d way she shouted 'he's so sexy' when junjin is dancing...

HwangBo is really good friends with Junjin in real life. I think recently, they just attended a fashion show together. HwangBo was a member of a Korean girl group named Chakra. They are no longer together I think.

I know, he was EXTREMELY cute dancing and HwangBo was shouting. I just shows what good friends they are.

Guest coreen

Yup Yup Hwang bo is very good fren with junjin.....I esp love the part Junjin VS Hwang bo in "of course" game segment in Xman..... :P even in the old xman ep ...they always put junjin with Hwang bo in "of course" game segment...and junjin is super funny.... :D

I just watched manwon happiness part 2....and junjin is soo cute again!!!!!!! Haha shall do some caps later!!! Yessss we all love JUNJIN!!!!! Junjin Oppa fighting!!!! he is just wanjun perfect!!! :)

Guest squallie

Yup Yup Hwang bo is very good fren with junjin.....I esp love the part Junjin VS Hwang bo in "of course" game segment in Xman..... :P even in the old xman ep ...they always put junjin with Hwang bo in "of course" game segment...and junjin is super funny.... :D

I just watched manwon happiness part 2....and junjin is soo cute again!!!!!!! Haha shall do some caps later!!! Yessss we all love JUNJIN!!!!! Junjin Oppa fighting!!!! he is just wanjun perfect!!! :)

YES, YES! I loved the Of Course game as well. Can't wait for those caps! I also need to see Manwon Happiness. Ever since I saw him to that but shaking arm thing, I've been dying to see more of his cuteness.

One more thing, coreen, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar.

Guest xmkaex

i cant wait to see him in heroine 6 and boundless energy too n enjoyed seeing him in minwoo's manwon show...i esp love the butt shake part ... just check out my sig!

haha i laughed when junjin shaked his butt for that little machine thingy. :lol:

can't wait to see junjin on herione6! :D

Guest chopsticksandspoon

well... first post. i've been posting in all the shinhwa memebers threads ^^

jun jin... most energetic... ^^

my contribution..

my first contribution...

i had these two icons not long ago... it's a set... sort of... i have the others' too.. posted them in their respective threads ^^

set 1 :

junjin2.pngshinhwabanner2.png

set 2 :

junjin1.pngshinhwabanner1.png

Guest coreen

YES, YES! I loved the Of Course game as well. Can't wait for those caps! I also need to see Manwon Happiness. Ever since I saw him to that but shaking arm thing, I've been dying to see more of his cuteness.

One more thing, coreen, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar.

thanks!!! this avatar is done by a dear fren not me :P .... i am an IT dummy~ heehee

Yessss you must see Manwon Happiness they did a dance together and is SOOOoo SOOOO CUTE!!!! wanjun CUTE!!!!!! :lol:

Guest coreen

OK Here are some of the caps i did from Manwon Happiness!!! :phew:

been busy lately.... will do more and nicer ones when got time....heehee their dance is just So SO so cute!!! LOve shinhwa!!! and I wanjun love Junjin doing the shaking of the butt and that dance too!!!!!!!!! :D how can someone be as cute as these big boys!!!

Please do not hotlink!!!

060624MBCManwonHappiness-MinwooVsJu.jpg

manwon21.jpg

manwon2130.jpg

manwon219.jpg

manwon2122.jpg

manwon2127.jpg

Credits: Me!!!

Guest tiffyisashinhwafreak!

ah! dang, Jun jin i soooo sexy...i mean HOT! hehe..well, he is such a great actor, too, too bad though, how he hasn't been in any leading roles, but yeah, he had to trurn down the leading rolo for Goodbye Solo, because of the 8 jib activies...but that;s okay, cause we all know that, jun jin will get more! yeh! FIGHTING!

Guest squallie

Thank you soo much for the caps coreen! I'm just really sad that I don't have clubbox in order to watch the second part of manwon happiness. But I was able to catch their dance on youtube, and I died seeing Junjin and his sweaty back.

Guest daxeun

and when Junjin was in the coma I think Hyesung was the most upset and crying.. i think he said in an interview he had been SO scared of losing him

I'm a recent Junjin/Shinhwa fan (like...a couple weeks ago recent), so I don't really know much about them.

But this has gotten me a bit curious~

What coma and what happened??? :crazy:

Coma?!?! omg.. i only take was once he got injured quite seriously and was sent to the hospital..

i think hyesung is very close to junjin.. you'll see them together haha

manwon2122.jpg

Credits: Me!!!

I like this scene... JJ is very very handsome :wub:

Archived