Junjin 전진

saharial

Yes there must be a reason! but what is it? hahaha..

i also took leave from fri -mon.. and when i know JJ is staying 1 more day, i was like "mini cooper now how?"

i wanna go "stalk" the boys.. but i don't wanna disturb them..

i just wanna see and appreciate them :D

yeah i agree... i just wana see him......he is so cool in the airport yesterday....and he is just sooooo HANDSOME!!!!!!

guess we dun belong those fans that will go do things to disturb him....Is really Once in a lifetime opportunity to see Shinhwa in Our sunny island!! Some of them gg army next year....ANYWAY i Sooo looking forward to Sunday Concert!!!! cant wait to see Junjin dance on stage!! that Brand new dance!!! GOSH!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he's easily recognised by tat red/blue top..

i din know he is TAT TALL & GD LOOKING! wow! SO HANDSOME!

but i din see him went out again with the rest of the guys to club...

yesss he is sooo HANDSOME!!!! and ya i din see him went out with the rest to the club too...

today we went to indoors to catch them for the rehearsal....and I managed to catch Junjin's playful side!!!! he was playing with dongwan sshi and he flashes that SUPER CUTE SMILE that u will see on clips....Nearly fainted...GOSH that mega watt smile!!! soooo cute!!! i really love his smile.....he is really very handsome..i was super happy after that.... :w00t:

YES i wana see him perform in OH! too!! haha

Lets enjoy our concert tomorrow!!!! yeah!

Guest Brooklyn

first time to post in this thread and with good reason...

saw shinhwa's concert last night and OMG...junjin was just smokin' scorchin' hot...

sent this old heart of mine a-flutter...

inez babe...junjin is our MAN, honey... :w00t:

Guest junjinwifey

junjin was very friendly ... he smiled n waved to fans...

at the airport he ack me when i shouted his name n smiled...i was on cloud 9!

on fri nite he stayed at the hotel instead of going clubbing like minwoo n dongwan who were in mos, i was a bit sad coz wanted to see him dance n drink very badly...had to make do with my imagination instead

on sat he looked great 4 the press con n when he came to indr stadium 4 concert rehearsal,he waved n smiled to fans but minwo pushed hiim into the entrance ruining the perfect moment! after the rehearsal, he came out loking sexy sweating...thugh tired he stil waves at us his fans... he was being recoreded at this time n later when he left, i and my frens n other pple followed his car rite to the hotel carpark n saw him upclose...he is so fine looking! i was ber the moon but the manager prevented us from following any further...jin must have been amazed n scared..poor thing being hounded by us but i was very happy to see him so close...however later we trrailed dongwan to 7e n later all the members of shinhwa went out to party...they split into 3 grps n clubhop - mos, club momo and zouk but i couldnt spot jinnie...they didnt return even as i wauiteed 4 them at the hoteel til 5am.

sun...saw him arriving 4 the concert...enjoyed all his funny n sexy moments...he was so cute n sexy...lve his improved singing voice and the fact he is aleays bullied by the rest of shinhwa endeared him to me...my heart flipped when he said i lve u in english

after the concert, trailed them to mana korean rstrnt where he was having supper, he looked so cute in the ponytail n was sitting next to hyesung. later he stood up n was stretching his muscles...he looked so manly, he was the 1st t leave, as he got out, me n my fren were very close t him we didnt dare to ask 4 any autograph as the manager was fierce, he ack us n smiled n nodded his head, he went to a minibus with the crew, my fren managed to pass him a special towel tru his assistant, he waved at us ... we were so happy...he was the 1st to return to the hotel coz he was too tired...

im very happy to get so close to him twice!

saw shinhwa's concert last night and OMG...junjin was just smokin' scorchin' hot...

Hi-5 babe!!!!!..

We know the reasons why now..........

:rolleyes: ..Junjin is ONE HOT man........*ouch!*

they split into 3 grps n clubhop - mos, club momo and zouk but i couldnt spot jinnie...they didnt return even as i wauiteed 4 them at the hoteel til 5am.

so thats where they went.. hahaha.. actually we went to zouk to check it out.. but cannot see anything.. hahaha

they're really party animals!

gawddddd.. i still havent seen junjin up cls and personal yet!!!!!

i've seen minwoo dongwan and andy..

i WANT TO SEE junjin up cls and personal...

any idea where he's gona be for today and tom?

i lost dongwan merc on the nite.. after he left the hotel coming from the stadium rehearsal.. i trailed till zouk area.. but lost... i was driving..

my fren and i was guessing momo or zouk...

Hi jj dear!! Heh!! :D Just lurking to see how Shinhwa's concert did in SG and what my Junjin darling did. Looks like they had a successful one and had lots of fun in SG's nite life.

So Brook babe, does this mean you're junking eric and sharing with my Jj now? :P It took a personal encounter for you to know who's really scorching hot, huh? :w00t:

inez jang, joining us too? But, what about BIG Dong?? :lol:

junjin was very friendly ... he smiled n waved to fans...

at the airport he ack me when i shouted his name n smiled...i was on cloud 9!

on fri nite he stayed at the hotel instead of going clubbing like minwoo n dongwan who were in mos, i was a bit sad coz wanted to see him dance n drink very badly...had to make do with my imagination instead

on sat he looked great 4 the press con n when he came to indr stadium 4 concert rehearsal,he waved n smiled to fans but minwo pushed hiim into the entrance ruining the perfect moment! after the rehearsal, he came out loking sexy sweating...thugh tired he stil waves at us his fans... he was being recoreded at this time n later when he left, i and my frens n other pple followed his car rite to the hotel carpark n saw him upclose...he is so fine looking! i was ber the moon but the manager prevented us from following any further...jin must have been amazed n scared..poor thing being hounded by us but i was very happy to see him so close...however later we trrailed dongwan to 7e n later all the members of shinhwa went out to party...they split into 3 grps n clubhop - mos, club momo and zouk but i couldnt spot jinnie...they didnt return even as i wauiteed 4 them at the hoteel til 5am.

sun...saw him arriving 4 the concert...enjoyed all his funny n sexy moments...he was so cute n sexy...lve his improved singing voice and the fact he is aleays bullied by the rest of shinhwa endeared him to me...my heart flipped when he said i lve u in english

after the concert, trailed them to mana korean rstrnt where he was having supper, he looked so cute in the ponytail n was sitting next to hyesung. later he stood up n was stretching his muscles...he looked so manly, he was the 1st t leave, as he got out, me n my fren were very close t him we didnt dare to ask 4 any autograph as the manager was fierce, he ack us n smiled n nodded his head, he went to a minibus with the crew, my fren managed to pass him a special towel tru his assistant, he waved at us ... we were so happy...he was the 1st to return to the hotel coz he was too tired...

im very happy to get so close to him twice!

thanks for the recount junjinwifey.... sure you did a lot of stalking there... no beauty sleep at all... am sure you're extremely happy tho.... Junjin is not only a cutie with a hot bod but very sweet and nice to his fans... glad to know that.

new in here .. haha .. used to be a wannie fanatic .. but after last night's concert .. i'm considering jumping into junjin's camp .. haha .. he was really scorching hawt !! cute hot sexy .. describes all .. maybe i should send him off tomorrow night ..

new in here .. haha .. used to be a wannie fanatic .. but after last night's concert .. i'm considering jumping into junjin's camp .. haha .. he was really scorching hawt !! cute hot sexy .. describes all .. maybe i should send him off tomorrow night ..

:P ..Hi-5 to u too!!

I might be running from one ShinHwa thread to another too!!..

But yeah...it's only when i saw JunJin in person..i sort of stopped breathing for a while...... :sweatingbullets:

inez - what happen to ur I Wan Dong Wan huh? dun tell me u abandon ship! :P

hey brooklyn! its nice to meet u.

wow! u sure r one foxy lady! i still cun believe wat u did at the airport! ;)

so, hows the chasing last nite? thrilling huh...

ella unni - junjin said that he loves & wans to marry us all... :sweatingbullets::rolleyes::lol:

coreen - i was there too, on the other side i.e.

i saw dw playfully pushing junjin to the entrance, & i watched the clip where he played

hide & seek..this man leaves us with a gd feeling that nite ya...

* if u rmbr, i'm the only mly gal in the group*

Jj!!..hahaha!!..i won't abandon my Wannie ..he's just so cute..the most cheekiest ShinHwa .. :P

But me n Brooklyn happened to see JunJin in person and we just got mesmerized...he's soo MAN.... :rolleyes: ..cool n hot at the same time..

Ella....'now we know the reasons why....'.. :D

Guest Brooklyn

Brook babe, does this mean you're junking eric and sharing with my Jj now? :P It took a personal encounter for you to know who's really scorching hot, huh? :w00t:

inez jang, joining us too? But, what about BIG Dong?? :lol:

thanks for the recount [color=#3333FF

ella dear, i'm back at home and wishing i could send home the boys at Changi today and of course my old-new (jinnie and minwoo are my no. 2, u know) love-slave jinnie tom...

i'm not dumping my now-schoolboy-looking-sans-oomph eric ... u know our motto...just add and add, never discard...he'll take a backseat for now and we'll see after he grows back his hair if i could say again, as what i said after seeing jinnie upclose last night...be still my beating heart...

i can't get over how funny jinnie was at the concert last night that i and carol immediately watched XMAN #31 once we got home... :blush:

inez - what happen to ur I Wan Dong Wan huh? dun tell me u abandon ship! :P

hey brooklyn! its nice to meet u.

wow! u sure r one foxy lady! i still cun believe wat u did at the airport! ;)

so, hows the chasing last nite? thrilling huh...

ella unni - junjin said that he loves & wans to marry us all... :sweatingbullets::rolleyes::lol:

jj!!! nice meeting you too dear...didn't we have a blast at the concert???

you should have gone w/ us last night...it was fun...tiring but fun..

as they say the fun is in the chase...and it was last night that jinnie completely stole our breaths away (for a few seconds only dear or we'd be dead by now.. :P )

:lol::lol: when i think about the airport thingy i can't help laughing...what a funny story to tell our

grandkids someday...but then again my grandkids might disown me after hearing it... :w00t:

Jj!!..hahaha!!..i won't abandon my Wannie ..he's just so cute..the most cheekiest ShinHwa .. :P

But me n Brooklyn happened to see JunJin in person and we just got mesmerized...he's soo MAN.... :rolleyes: ..cool n hot at the same time..

Ella....'now we know the reasons why....'.. :D

yeah inez babe! you can't drop wannie just like that...after ogling ahem...his...ahem thru binoculars last night...weren't we unable to control ourselves (azura, u and i) and scream DW...u'r the man!

and then we saw jinnie upclose after...and all of a sudden..we have more love-slaves fighting their way to be our no. 1!.. :w00t:

Azura..wow, that was close up ! I only managed to see him real close when his car slowly moved out and passed by me after the concert, he had the window down, I waved and he waved back ! :phew:

Wendy....inez and audrey are crazy abt him now.... :lol:

he's so cute when the rest make fun of him on the stage :lol:

i was so mad that i couldn't get a glimpse of my M at the airport :tears:

Wendy....inez and audrey are crazy abt him now.... :lol:

he's so cute when the rest make fun of him on the stage :lol:

i was so mad that i couldn't get a glimpse of my M at the airport :tears:

haha...azura ssi.....haha....so happy for you.....ksw u can't snap snap happy...so now u can snap pics of shinhwa......haha...i only manage to see them when they left e concert venue at e loading bay......they r friendly and nice....and this pic of him is simply stunning....can i touch him?? haha....really glad that they improved a lot since i liked them from their TOP album in 1999.....can remember that very vividly cos that song was nice and they were on the music chart in channel v all e time...hahaha....:)

Archived