Junjin 전진

saharial

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest squallie

Is Shinhwa gonna have a concert in Taiwan? It's very unfortunate that they're not holding a concert near me. I'm only staying in Taiwan for 2 days. :(

As for the Junjin clips that joe_ms requested, some of those clips have english subs, but its difficult to find people who would sub those short clips. Sorry, I wish they were subbed too.

Ohh man, this thread is just growing! Although not fast, but gradually! I'm off to send a greeting on the Junjin forum. thanks for notifying jiejunwoo!

oops! i saw it now, jie! :blush:

junjinwifey! tks for the news! u dun know how joyful i am! :lol:

JJ, guess i will b seeing u soon.. :lol:

All i heard tat they r still working out on the details... tink they r still deciding between free standing or having seats instead... :P

Guest daxeun

a question about one of the songs that Junjin sang solo at some concert...

which, by the way, you can watch that clip here -> Junjin's solo (brought to you by youtube.com)

does anyone know what that song is called?

much appreciated~

hrm...also, sorry if I'm violating any kind of rules...... :blink:

my apologies~

a question about one of the songs that Junjin sang solo at some concert...

which, by the way, you can watch that clip here -> Junjin's solo (brought to you by youtube.com)

does anyone know what that song is called?

much appreciated~

hrm...also, sorry if I'm violating any kind of rules...... :blink:

my apologies~

Big Mama's "Che nyom" @ Summer Concert 05

:)

hi jie, where do i go from here http://s9.invisionfree.com/wanjunjin/index.php?showforum=43

i lost my way.... :sweatingbullets:

korean_aein, i also want to go to the Thailand concert very very much!

but am still waiting if they are going to confirm the SG concert soon...

i'm going crazy with anticipation!

oh! saying hello to ane_108!

hi there! glad that u're supporting junjin..

ehem, ehem, i like DW too...cool dude! :lol:

jbj I also waiting for SG concert coz I'm not sure I can go to Thailand. My friend wanted to go with their friend n family so I might going alone >_< maybe we can join together ^^

Guest coreen

hi!

im just new here on junjin oppa's thread!

haha! congrats on your 100th page!

im so glad that he's planning to have his solo album..

way to go oppa!!

hiyee.... welcome to junjin's thread!!!!

so glad more and more ppl are coming here!!!

JJ, guess i will b seeing u soon.. :lol:

All i heard tat they r still working out on the details... tink they r still deciding between free standing or having seats instead... :P

heehee nodding head!!! yessssssssss ~ junjin oppa!! i hope to see you soon!!!!! dun care whether is bkk or sg i wana see you!!!! see u dance on stage and that song u sang solo...haha *wink wink* steff...and that once in a lifetime....haha u know wat i wana do...

lets hope our wish can come true...SHinhwa!!!! Junjin oppa fighting!!!

hiyee.... welcome to junjin's thread!!!!

so glad more and more ppl are coming here!!!

that song u sang solo...haha *wink wink* steff...and that once in a lifetime....haha u know wat i wana do...

lets hope our wish can come true...SHinhwa!!!! Junjin oppa fighting!!!

Yes i noe wat u will do.. :lol::lol: Coreen dongseng, cant wait for the concert to happen!!

Guest miserable

ahh you guys are so lucky that shinhwa is having a concert close to where you live. i wish they can come here. i would totally support them!!

im so anxious until junjin's solo album. that means he's gonna be guesting on shows alot more! YES!!

im so anxious until junjin's solo album. that means he's gonna be guesting on shows alot more! YES!!

Yes yes hopefully can see him back on LL! Would be fun seeing him all out on the games section!

Guest squallie

Wow, I heard some discomforting news for Junjin. During one of the Shinhwa concert in Shanghai I believe, two fans ran onto the stage to hug Minwoo and Junjin.

Minwoo hugged the girl and Minwoo was nice to her, and then another fan ran to hug Junjin and was so shocked and so surprised he had no response. He was so scared because after that, the fan tried to kiss him and he got really scared. He was really nice to her though, just a little shocked because he was mostly looking at the fan who was trying to hug Minwoo. And plus, the fan that wanted to hug Junjin came from behind. LOL. Check out the pics at the shinhwa sarang forum. Credits go to them entirely. Here is the link.

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=3818.0

HAHAH, junjin was so scared!

Guest coreen

Wow, I heard some discomforting news for Junjin. During one of the Shinhwa concert in Shanghai I believe, two fans ran onto the stage to hug Minwoo and Junjin.

Minwoo hugged the girl and Minwoo was nice to her, and then another fan ran to hug Junjin and was so shocked and so surprised he had no response. He was so scared because after that, the fan tried to kiss him and he got really scared. He was really nice to her though, just a little shocked because he was mostly looking at the fan who was trying to hug Minwoo. And plus, the fan that wanted to hug Junjin came from behind. LOL. Check out the pics at the shinhwa sarang forum. Credits go to them entirely. Here is the link.

http://www.s-shinhwasarang.net/forums/index.php?topic=3818.0

HAHAH, junjin was so scared!

Yes! i read the news too and saw some pixs on that!! poor junjin .....he look so shocked!!!!!! Must have had a bad scare!! what are the fans thinking!! then the pix on eric very funny...he looked like he was in total shock/blur seeing wat happened to junjin!!

Guest daxeun

you can watch that clip here -> Junjin's solo (brought to you by youtube.com)

hey~

I was wondering if there's an mp3 version of the song that Junjin sang solo at Shinhwa's Summer Concert 2005.

You can check out the video in the quote above if you want to hear it yourself.

I know it's originally by Big Mama, but if there a Junjin version anywhere?

I tried looking at different places and failed miserably.

So I'm kind of assuming that it's just either really rare or doesn't exist at all.

But I figured I'd ask Junjin fans as a last resort, I suppose.

Hehe...thanks everyone & much appreciated. :)

again...I'm sorry if I'm violationg any kind of rules... :blink:

my sincere apologies.

p.s. is it true that Junjin is going to have his own solo album?

if so, that's so exciting!!! <3

Archived