Junjin 전진

saharial

I saw him in the SBS X-Man Variety show {Germany 2006 World Cup Special} & "The Legend of Nine-Tailed Fox" or "Forbidden Love" or "Gumiho". He's very handsome (so CUTE! ^.^) & talented {man, can me DANCE!}! I hope to see him in new movies/dramas.

have you seen the banjun drama's he was in

or the parody of chingu

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest krazie4adream

sorry if this was asked a MILLION of times but why do ppl on xman or other shows makes fun of JunJin's and Hyesung's real name?

Pil Kyo? and ChoongJae?

haha..i noe that Hyesung = comet and JunJin = Forward

Guest coreen

choong and jae when single words sound slike 'insect repellent' or something on those lines. together it means loyal-?? something - i'm not sure what tho O_O

not sure about hyesung's tho.

ya for wat i know....in korean..."choong jae" sounds like insect repellent and duno wat repellent also ...thus everyone makes fun of that ....

Should watch his banjun dramas too...he super cute and funny in it...inside thats his fave line...."there is no turning back in my dictionary....why? cos my name is "Junjin" (forward) "Sooo cute and funny!!!

Guest aindy

hello everyone! wanna ask something..

i downloaded a song from livewire entitled 'I painfully loved you' and it was said to be sang by Junjin alone..

what album was that? and anyone here has lyrics?

i totally love that song..

Guest femaki84

^ yesh...he did that solo in Winter Story 2 album (2004-2005)...I've got the romanizations n translations from Aheeyah coz i didnt know which one u wanted...I love that song alot n i think it's possibly the best recorded solo he did...n i mus add that h sounds incredibly sexy when he was narrating...ooh~hehe

07. Gu Aphumkaji Saranghangoya (sung by: Junjin)

romanization by: Sabby ~NBK~ (also credit: aheeyah.com)

<Narration>

Hyoo~~ bolsso ige myot bonche ilka?

Nan onuldo.. irohge noui jibkaji ogo maraguna

Norul choum mannan nal sori obshi bamse nunun nerigo

kuthdo obshi chajadunun gidarim sarange shijag iosso

gilmothungie soso nunul majumyo norul gidaridaga oh~

dorasonun ashwiume guriumman sahyodo nan sulphuji anha

Nun nerigo werobdon bami jinamyon

molliso dullyo onun sebyog jongsori

Honjamane sarangun sulphojinungora marhaji marayo

gude hyanghan guriumun namane goshinde

weroume gasum aphado gu aphumkaji saranghangoya

<Rap>

(Gure onjena...) ne nunaphe guryojin noui mosub

jamdun naui guriumul kewojun mosub

sesange chom mannan hengboge

nan norul chaja yogikaji ogo mangoya

gidarime shijagi aphumiljirado

gidarime kuthi ashwiumiljirado

Nan sulphuji anha

nun nerigo werobdon bami jinamyon

molliso dullyo onun sebyog jongsori

Honjamane sarangun sulphojinungora marhaji marayo

gude hyanghan guriumun namane goshinde

weroume gasum aphado gu aphumkaji saranghangoya

gu aphumkaji saranghangoya

Credits all to Aheeyah.

Translations

I Even Loved That Pain

translation by: Erin (also credit: aheeyah.com)

Na.) *sigh*.. how many times has this happened? Today.. I’ve come all the way to your house and stopped.. again.

The first day I met you, I lowered my eyes at night without a sound

It was the start of the endless waiting and searching of love

While I was waiting around the corner for you while it was snowing

Even though I still have a lingering feeling of sadness, I won’t be sad

When the night passes where I cast my eyes down in sadness, that ring of bells from afar in the morning~

Don’t say that the love you feel alone is making you sad

I am the only one that’s missing you

Even if I get heartache because of loneliness I even loved that pain *

Rap) (Anytime...) The outline of you drawn inside my mind ;

My sadness that was asleep was awakened by it. The first happiness I’ve felt in this life

I came here looking for you and then stopped-

The beginning of my waiting turned into a heartache, and the end of my waiting turned into this feeling that won’t go away

I’m not sad; I cast my eyes down and hide my sadness as the night passes by

The sound of the morning bell rings from afar

*Repeat

ya for wat i know....in korean..."choong jae" sounds like insect repellent and duno wat repellent also ...thus everyone makes fun of that ....

Should watch his banjun dramas too...he super cute and funny in it...inside thats his fave line...."there is no turning back in my dictionary....why? cos my name is "Junjin" (forward) "Sooo cute and funny!!!

I wanna watch his banjun!! but i don't know which epi..

He's also very funny in NOn-stop.. :lol:

...."there is no turning back in my dictionary....why? cos my name is "Junjin" (forward) "

hahahahaha.. this is super funny!!! i can imagine his expression when he's saying that.

Ah Shazie,

So u r a Jin fan.. :lol: see i still rem u all these years... steff jie memory good leh.. :lol:

Jin def look good in pink.. like a candy.... :D

haha hi steff jie.. yeah i'm a jin fan.. as well as hyesung, andy.. hehe

i think Hyesung and Jay Chou are the only other two that can carry off wearing pink ;)

but you know me - i am biased - i tink he look good in everything AND noting ;):lol:

oh yes, Jay can carry pink well..

Hyesung in pink? seldom see :huh:

JunJin looks good in almost anything.. cos his height is perfect and his body is perfect

bscap000.jpg

bring it on!!!

bscap009.jpg

bscap004.jpg

u okay, dongsheng?

everyone is laughing at him for not showing any pain...(am i right?)

hmm..maybe becos he wans to act cool? :sweatingbullets::lol:

Guest coreen

bscap004.jpg

u okay, dongsheng?

everyone is laughing at him for not showing any pain...(am i right?)

hmm..maybe becos he wans to act cool? :sweatingbullets::lol:

ya i watched that....he super funny...he just didnt want show any pain...i rem i was laughing non stop with my frens when we watched this infinite challenge part 1.....he is just so cute! haiz i haven watched part 2 yet....no time and i heard from my frens...part 2 he is even cuter...funnier....gosh~

^^

Yes the 2nd part is even funnier! hahaha.. thinking of it now, make me laugh..

he really look very handsome in this variety show :wub:

i notice his complexion is flawless.. Andy's as well..

JunJin the reporter.. he's really funny hahaha

snapshot20060802174012wt6.jpg

snapshot20060802174041xi4.jpg

snapshot20060802174109ft6.jpg

Guest aindy

femaki!!! :w00t:

thanks so much for the romanized lyrics.. and also for the translation!!

do you happened to have sun in our hearts too?

that jj cap is really drooly..

i was wondering if that hairdo would be ok for a girl.. :sweatingbullets:

ah thanx for the caps sHaziEe yeh second episode was good. I loved how Junjin kinda delayed in responding since that actually happens LOL.

I think so far his best hairstyle is when he kinda has it styled up like in Heroine 6 and in the X Man World Cup special. he looked totally dreamy.

i'm slowly going through Andy's Banjun drama's next stop will be Junjin's lot of Banjun's. I can't wait to hear that line. :lol:

Guest coreen

ah thanx for the caps sHaziEe yeh second episode was good. I loved how Junjin kinda delayed in responding since that actually happens LOL.

I think so far his best hairstyle is when he kinda has it styled up like in Heroine 6 and in the X Man World Cup special. he looked totally dreamy.

i'm slowly going through Andy's Banjun drama's next stop will be Junjin's lot of Banjun's. I can't wait to hear that line. :lol:

yes yes me too!! i think i like the hairstyle he had in Xman world cup special best!!l!!! that one is really very niceeeee :D though all he look good hee

-_- sorry to asked this but i flipped a few pages back and somewhat read about a bad fan experience...actually it doesnt really bother me but I'm a person of curiosity. Can anyone point me to where I can read about that experience? I flipped back 30 something pages and cant find it..googled it nothing...so help :) Thanks

^thanks! Hmm it wasnt that bad...the experience..I think. Seriously maybe its just cuz he didnt understand her...oh well....

Guest coreen

^^

Yes the 2nd part is even funnier! hahaha.. thinking of it now, make me laugh..

he really look very handsome in this variety show :wub:

i notice his complexion is flawless.. Andy's as well..

JunJin the reporter.. he's really funny hahaha

i just watched infinte challenge part 2 and yessss Junjin as the reporter is super funny!!! he purposely delay the time in answering! so cute!!!!! haha...and the ending part where he got bored and started dancing was cute too~~~

Archived