Bull Fighting 鬥牛。要不要

Guest sylver

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunshine4ever

is there any torrent file for this episode yet?

nope, icefish is the fastest one. i guess we can wait for ydy or 6th feeling..i don't know where to get the 6th feeling..i know ydy is usually late in delivering. why don't u watch it via youtube? it's a good episode :D

Ep. 14 preview:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yEWrS05togI

I kept rewatching it. ^^

nope, icefish is the fastest one. i guess we can wait for ydy or 6th feeling..i don't know where to get the 6th feeling..i know ydy is usually late in delivering. why don't u watch it via youtube? it's a good episode :D

Ep. 14 preview:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yEWrS05togI

I kept rewatching it. ^^

yea. i did watched it & i wish to download it and re watch this episode again & again

Guest Merenge_5

So far I've only seen till epi 2 with englisch subs....I've watched untill epi...hmm *can't rember which* with chinese subs although I didn't understand one single word :sweatingbullets:

I really like mike and I think the role suits him perfectly :blush: but I must say that I don't like really like Hebe. She's cute and everything but somehow too stiff or...just the way she has to play in the drama...I con't really like it.....but maybe after a few more episodes I'll start to liker her...hopefully :rolleyes:

Guest sunshine4ever

hi everyone, as promised, I've edited my post above, and you can find episode 13 YDY version direct links. Sorry took so long. Hope ya all enjoyed episode 13.

So far I've only seen till epi 2 with englisch subs....I've watched untill epi...hmm *can't rember which* with chinese subs although I didn't understand one single word :sweatingbullets:

I really like mike and I think the role suits him perfectly :blush: but I must say that I don't like really like Hebe. She's cute and everything but somehow too stiff or...just the way she has to play in the drama...I con't really like it.....but maybe after a few more episodes I'll start to liker her...hopefully :rolleyes:

It'll be slower later on. I actually didn't bother watching episodes 11-12. But I caught up. And I watched it raw too although there is Vietnamese subs available for me. Episode 13 was really good. You should continue watching.

Guest SOCKBUNNY

Thoughts on Episode 13

Why is he being so stubborn? She makes it snow in the court and

won the little basketball bet, but he's still like "I'm not going to give you 5 mins..." then "what more are going to say, that you like me, that you won't give up, haven't we covered that already?" Dude.... D:

Btw, I loved it when Hebe was like "I'm gonna shoot... I'm gonna shoot...

I'm gonna KISS you

" and catches him completely off guard. The photo shoot at the end was funny too :D

just watched epiosde 2, i love this drama xPPP

it's so exciting and mike is really hott haha love watchign his dramas (excpet marry me, so far, it was super boring)

watching this going to take a while since subs take so long to come out but i'm not complaining i'm so grateful for the subbing them!

Guest faridsar_sensei

hey people aka all the BF avid-fans...its been awhile cz i last been active in soompi forums..neway im back...

and yeah speaking of BF....mike he is soooo dammmnnnn fine(excuse me for my language but just cant find the rite words to express my feelings) i kept on smiling to myself everytime i see mike he in this..to onlookers it must look like ive gone mad but i can tjust help myself..im a non chinese speaker yet i still watch the unsubbed eppies just to keep myself updated and watch again after subs are out so i can drool again!! :blush:

but if anyone can point me to a site or a blog or whichever that has the summary of the episode..ill b eternally grateful to tht person :D

neway..gotta run off now....long live mike he!!!!! :P

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i watched only up to two episodes with eng subs. So far my opinion on the series is pretty low. I thot the characters are too pretentious making me want to barf, the whole fighting for court and the rest of the plot are just too immaturish to a point of being slightly ridiculous. if i want to watch a sport series, i'd rather watch prince of tennis anime version. but i guess this is not so much about the sport itself? More like a love story maybe? it's like the basketball thing is thrown in there just to create a different setting and just to make some characters look macho (pfff), because you know, basketball players can look really good when they show off their awesome skills (oh, i'd rather read Slam Dunk to see that)

Anyway, regardless of what the main focus is: sport or love story, i hope this series will get better. the acting certainly needs improvement. I dunno, just want the characters to stop being pretentious/ostentatious coz it makes the whole thing seem fake.

Archived