Bull Fighting 鬥牛。要不要

Guest sylver

Guest lilomess

Are there English subs available for this yet?

yes... please look back at the past few pages so that we wont have to keep answering the same questions over

but yeah timelesssubs is subbing it and you can find it on mysoju or overstream.net

but anyways, i've just finished with ep 12

man.. that swan prince looks so familiar.. who is he?

cant wait until ep 13!! it's getting interesting here hehehehe.. glad to see zi cong out of his depression state as well

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes... please look back at the past few pages so that we wont have to keep answering the same questions over

but yeah timelesssubs is subbing it and you can find it on mysoju or overstream.net

Sorrryyyy. :sweatingbullets:

I started watching the first episode (it was subbed) when it first started broadcasting, but the user on Youtube stopped uploading the videos but I cont. watching the series w/out subs anyways but then.. I got lazy haha

I'mma try to watch this during Spring Break lols

Thank you :)

Guest summers83

but anyways, i've just finished with ep 12

man.. that swan prince looks so familiar.. who is he?

cant wait until ep 13!! it's getting interesting here hehehehe.. glad to see zi cong out of his depression state as well

That swan prince acted in several dramas. But I remember these two dramas. One he acted as Cyndi Wang's brother in Heaven's Robe (Tian Guo De Jia Yi) and only appeared a while in 2 eps starring Ming Dao and Leon Williams. And the other is as Tony Sun's (5566) evil brother in Fighting! (Ge Dou Tian Wang) starring Sweetie and Zax Wang (5566). You'll remember him only if you have watched those two dramas before.

Guest loser

SUCH A GOOD DRAMA!

-love it

can't wait for ep 13 and so on..

bt yeah

totally recommand it..

(and many others :D)

-

Guest lilomess

That swan prince acted in several dramas. But I remember these two dramas. One he acted as Cyndi Wang's brother in Heaven's Robe (Tian Guo De Jia Yi) and only appeared a while in 2 eps starring Ming Dao and Leon Williams. And the other is as Tony Sun's (5566) evil brother in Fighting! (Ge Dou Tian Wang) starring Sweetie and Zax Wang (5566). You'll remember him only if you have watched those two dramas before.

hmm.. havent seen those dramas so idk

anyways, im going to give a spoiler....

you know when hebe kept on shooting the basketballs into the hoop and her hand was getting all cramped up and stuff, can your hands really do that? i mean i've experianced how your arms get all sored and stuff from shooting but getting your hands cramped (is that even a word 0_o lol idk) is that even possible?

they might have gone too far with the getting injured thing.. lol

but i still like hebe the same. though sometimes, she does seem to not act naturally, i still like the plot and mike he ^_^

Guest aurora-illusion

he's Denny Tang. Tang Jia Hao.

he's hot! haha.

Watch final episode online:

Part A: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Hmr4JMm-s2I/

Part B: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xQ623J1kjZc/

Part C: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/PBN18bGuuOg/

Part D: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/LeT3vK9HfYQ/

The 19 mins afterwards: (BTS)

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/aDsLkDY9mXU/

how many episodes does this drama have?

There are 17 episodes for BF including 19mins BTS

Yes timelessSub is subbing this drama.

Please check back the last few pages for the links.

At the moment there are 5 episodes that was being subbed.

but if you prefer streaming try soju.com

Guest strawberrynkiwi

LOL Today is already the last episode? I had no idea.

Thanks for the tudou links

Wow the ending was surprising done well. The wrapped up everything nicely.

The proposal was awesome. I wish I was Hebe at the moment.

I still wish there was a kiss in the end. A hug is not enough.

Good beginning, Good ending. Good leads and chemistry. Bad flashbacks.

Oh did I mention I love Hebe's heels. The white ones and the black ones.

Guest stilla

yes u can watch it @ mysoju

i wonder y do Hebe wear two watch @ her wrist

Guest 1S0ULL

I watched everything in 3 days LOL

It was REALLY good but then I started to lose interest in episode 15ish.

It was an okay drama, nothing amazing but VERY cute (:

I still miss Rainie + Mike LOL. *don't kill me*

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ haha I will literally complain to Mike's agency if he gets cast with Rainie again. 2 is enough.

Then again, there aren't enough female actresses in Taiwan, or at least that's what I think.

I seems like it's always the same people. *yawn*

Guest shobe_show

I'm now watching the last episode. Can't comment yet about the series because im not yet done but as of now...its...okeey.

Archived